I was excited to install the new leaked 10.2 to finally get the pop up notification feature. Now that I have been running 10.2 for awhile i see that the 'pop ups' only pop up if you are actually using the device. But, if the device is sitting on your desk idle and you get a mail or text, no pop up, just the LED/sound notification. Why?

I would think having the ability to see who is sending you what while the phone is sitting idle via a pop up notification, ala i-crap, would be the first order of business with this 'new feature'. As much as I hate the iphone, I think they did get the notification feature right.

Maybe the next 10.2

I will be downgrading back to 10.1 for battery life.
    08-10-13 06:45 PM
    You do have the info/preview on the lock screen if you want. There are still tweaking the popups also so they will get better.
    LROBLES46 likes this.
    08-10-13 07:09 PM
    I was excited to install the new leaked 10.2 to finally get the pop up notification feature. Now that I have been running 10.2 for awhile i see that the 'pop ups' only pop up if you are actually using the device. But, if the device is sitting on your desk idle and you get a mail or text, no pop up, just the LED/sound notification. Why?

I would think having the ability to see who is sending you what while the phone is sitting idle via a pop up notification, ala i-crap, would be the first order of business with this 'new feature'. As much as I hate the iphone, I think they did get the notification feature right.

Maybe the next 10.2

I will be downgrading back to 10.1 for battery life.
    Well toast won't do this for you... You keep say "pop ups" that's not really what toast is so aside from lock screen previews as howarmat mentioned, don't be expecting a native implementation of what you're referring to...
    08-10-13 07:39 PM
    My lock screen interactive previews don't stay on, I can press "on" and go back to the settings and it's turned itself off.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 05:20 AM
    My lock screen interactive previews don't stay on, I can press "on" and go back to the settings and it's turned itself off.

Posted via CB10
    I have the same problem

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 05:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    It's a known issue in this leak. Although the notification setting returns to the off position, it does not affect the lock screen notifications or toasts - they still work as normal.
    08-11-13 05:59 AM
    It's a known issue in this leak. Although the notification setting returns to the off position, it does not affect the lock screen notifications or toasts - they still work as normal.
    Okay thankyou I was just unsure

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 07:21 AM