Hey guys, I recently gave away my second Z10 it was like my test device so now I can't afford to be testing with my main device as I use it every second. So my questions is simple. Can any of you provide me the 10.2.1 updated files? I want to try the Sachesi method to see if it works

Posted With My ZL1 OS:Unknown Via CB10
    12-10-13 08:40 AM
    Hey guys, I recently gave away my second Z10 it was like my test device so now I can't afford to be testing with my main device as I use it every second. So my questions is simple. Can any of you provide me the 10.2.1 updated files? I want to try the Sachesi method to see if it works

Doesn't work with Sachesi. I think the reason is that it would have to be on the production servers. Don't quote me on that but I know for sure it won't update via Sachesi.

What you could do though is back up your phone, store your contacts/calendar via gmail and there is a password keeper around here that allows you to export and import your passwords.

That's the method I use, it might not work for you but it's something to consider. My device is my daily driver as well and I install every leak but that's what works for me.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 08:46 AM
    Doesn't work with Sachesi. I think the reason is that it would have to be on the production servers. Don't quote me on that but I know for sure it won't update via Sachesi.

What you could do though is back up your phone, store your contacts/calendar via gmail and there is a password keeper around here that allows you to export and import your passwords.

That's the method I use, it might not work for you but it's something to consider. My device is my daily driver as well and I install every leak but that's what works for me.

Posted via CB10
    I don't believe he's talking about doing a complete upgrade via Sachesi(downloading another carriers Official OS). What I think hes referring to is doing a non destructive upgrade by just loading the updated .bar's. If I remember correctly, something was changed in the library locations and this cannot be done with this OS.
    12-10-13 08:49 AM

If your looking to do a full non destructive upgrade via Sachesi to 10.2.1.1055, you will not be able to. Reason is that you need the upgrade bars to do this. The bars provided in the autoloader are debrick bars. Once an OS hits a carrier then we should be able to get upgrade bars to do this method.

If your looking just to side load certain bar files, that can be done, just let us know what bar files you need and I'm sure someone on the forums will be more than happy to provide them.

Sent from my mind controlled Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.1829 Get off my nuts
    12-10-13 08:53 AM
    I don't believe he's talking about doing a complete upgrade via Sachesi(downloading another carriers Official OS). What I think hes referring to is doing a non destructive upgrade by just loading the updated .bar's. If I remember correctly, something was changed in the library locations and this cannot be done with this OS.
    I didn't know about the library. It's just that Link takes a lot to back up and it's just a pain in the a$$ to be waiting for it to complete

12-10-13 08:57 AM
    If your looking to do a full non destructive upgrade via Sachesi to 10.2.1.1055, you will not be able to. Reason is that you need the upgrade bars to do this. The bars provided in the autoloader are debrick bars. Once an OS hits a carrier then we should be able to get upgrade bars to do this method.

If your looking just to side load certain bar files, that can be done, just let us know what bar files you need and I'm sure someone on the forums will be more than happy to provide them.

Sent from my mind controlled Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.1829 Get off my nuts
    Can I get a copy of 1829 for a Z10 STL100-4 running on Verizon? Sure would like to give it a run...

Trusted Member Genius on a Z10
    12-10-13 02:39 PM
    Please

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055
    12-10-13 02:57 PM