07-13-14 12:10 PM
1,080 ... 2930313233 ...
tools
    Tip for future: You can autoload CORE os and Radio and this will be non-destructive as well as debrick!
    Never a reason to lose data.

To generate these links that Thurask posts, just use the latest version of Sachesi, go to Version lookup, type in the OS version (10.2.1.2229) and then Lookup. It should find the OS, then use 'Grab Links' and find the Radio link for the phone you use.

Merci for the tip! Indeed Will help for future experimentations

I confess I was hurry when happened, I didn't have time to try separating OS System, Apps and Radio.
    Once I run autoloader Radio *Poof* no more accs to th device via Sachesi...
    The easier way was to reload (and didnt lose something important)
    04-02-14 08:19 AM
    Has anyone else noticed that since installing this latest leak, that when you scan a NFC tag, there is no longer a vibrate? Also, I can't seem to get any keyboard feedback (Z30). No matter what I set the volume to in settings for keyboard feedback, I get no sounds.

Could be just me. Just curious if others are experiencing this.

Thanks,
    J...
    04-02-14 09:55 AM
    I am interested in getting the 2229 radio bar for the z10 STL100-3 if anyone has a link or can post a copy for me it would be greatly appreciated. Super BIG thanks in advance. I think the 2229 radio bar was the best yet. I had it somewhere on the TeraDrive but can't seem to locate it anywhere and I want to add it to this OS.

Response from: Golf-Guy

Akawarrior check post #709 for the link from Thurask

Thanks for the heads up..
    akawarrior..
    marlins66 likes this.
    04-02-14 10:07 AM
    you can split autoloader within the 'Extract' tab in Sachesi...you will get 2 signed files:
    - the OS (including Core OS + all apps) --> named '10.2.1.2947_Z30-OS.1.signed' in this case extracting the Z30 autoloader
    - the radio file --> named '10.2.1.2947_Z30-Radio.0.signed' in this case extracting the Z30 autoloader

Sidenote: you can also use Darcys Tool for splitting, just fyi...http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...upport-917597/

You can now build a non-destructive autoloader for the radio only using the signed file radio you got with above step, either using Darcys Tool (easiest way, cause you do not have to use command line for executing cap.exe) or the method described by thurask here directly using cap.exe with command line: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rchive-833333/

You can build non-destructive autoloader for Core OS, but you need the Core OS as a signed file first. You can grab Core OS as bar file from Sachesi (or download directly: http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar), just extract it (using WinRAR or similar) and you get the signed file for Core OS. Using this Core OS signed file building an autoloader from will be non-destrcuctive!!! When you build an autoloader just using the complete OS signed file, it will be destructive.....

If you want, you can further extract the OS by using the 'Extract Apps' button within 'Extract'. This will give you all the .bars (apps) for easily sideloading them, but NOT the Core OS as a bar file
    Good info but can you tell me how some people are converting (.signed) to (.signed.bar) Thanks..

akawarrior..
    04-02-14 10:10 AM
    Good info but can you tell me how some people are converting (.signed) to (.signed.bar) Thanks..

akawarrior..
    I can't...cause it is only possible for BB by using unique signing keys
    Show me one person who managed to make a .bar from a .signed file...or was able to integrate .bars inside a .signed for flashing with autoloader...you won't find
    04-02-14 10:16 AM

akawarrior..
    Why would you go to the trouble of trying to split an autoloader when you can use Sachesi to download the signed bars from BB? I mean I understand if all we had was the autoloader and no Sachesi downloads, but we do have them in this case.

Posted via CB10 via Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2947
    04-02-14 10:22 AM
    Why would you go to the trouble of trying to split an autoloader when you can use Sachesi to download the signed bars from BB? I mean I understand if all we had was the autoloader and no Sachesi downloads, but we do have them in this case.

I partly understand him...for me it is interesting to evaluate what's possible with OS10 in general. There are not that much things to mess around with, like changing any system files, kernel, build custom ROMS and things like that.... like you are able to do on Android.....

I am very clear why: because BB is a security first company and they don't want everybody to touch their stuff, change system files, mess around with everything...that's more then ok for me!!! I just want to tell people what's possible in the limited range we have...regardless if it makes sense for the bright masses or not
    04-02-14 10:31 AM
    I partly understand him...for me it is interesting to evaluate what's possible with OS10 in general. There are not that much things to mess around with, like changing any system files, kernel, build custom ROMS and things like that.... like you are able to do on Android.....

I am very clear why: because BB is a security first company and they don't want everybody to touch their stuff, change system files, mess around with everything...that's more then ok for me!!! I just want to tell people what's possible in the limited range we have...regardless if it makes sense for the bright masses or not
    I'm lost... what BlackBerry being a security first company have to do with someone splitting out files from an autoloader when they can just download them already signed using Sachesi!?

04-02-14 10:48 AM
    I'm lost... what BlackBerry being a security first company have to do with someone splitting out files from an autoloader when they can just download them already signed using Sachesi!?

it was more about his former posts earlier this day here where he asked about building autoloaders and integrate .bars for example....anyway, sorry you are lost
    it's all offtopic and I started with it, so I stop it now...
    04-02-14 10:53 AM
    Has anyone else noticed that since installing this latest leak, that when you scan a NFC tag, there is no longer a vibrate? Also, I can't seem to get any keyboard feedback (Z30). No matter what I set the volume to in settings for keyboard feedback, I get no sounds.

Could be just me. Just curious if others are experiencing this.

Thanks,
    J...
    I use NFC Tags every day and have not experienced this. I am use in a Z10 though. Still have the vibrate.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 04:44 PM
    I am interested in getting the 2229 radio bar for the z10 STL100-3 if anyone has a link or can post a copy for me it would be greatly appreciated. Super BIG thanks in advance. I think the 2229 radio bar was the best yet. I had it somewhere on the TeraDrive but can't seem to locate it anywhere and I want to add it to this OS.

Response from: Golf-Guy

Akawarrior check post #709 for the link from Thurask

Thanks for the heads up..
    akawarrior..
    aka--did you get the bar file for the 2229 radio. I have a Q10 and I just downloaded/installed the 2947 OS on it. I had the 2229 radio on my previous OS (2234-replaced 2235 radio)--- and since the 2947 OS doesn't have a radio file, it just kept mine on there. Works great but the jury is out on the battery usage. I do not have the 2229 file for the Z though. It's on this thread somewhere though.
    04-02-14 06:23 PM
    I?ve been running this leak and it is smooth. I tried 10.3 for a few days and had camera issues which forced me to downgrade. If I understand correctly I can use sachesi to install the browser from 10.3 to this OS? If so, can someone please share the bar file with me? Thanks in advance for the help.

Posted via CB10

EDIT: found it.
    Last edited by jdelvalle56; 04-02-14 at 09:21 PM. Reason: found it
    04-02-14 08:46 PM
    Update: replaced the 2235 radio file with 2229 and the battery life has improved VASTLY. Highly recommend. Originally loaded OP bars via Sachesi. Z10 STL100-4 VZW
    04-02-14 09:21 PM
    I just installed it via Sachesi and would like to see if the battery performance is better than 2235.

Thank you, sir.

04-03-14 01:48 AM
    Can someone just clarify something for me,
    What I have done using Sachesi I have loaded the radio bar with this updated OS I had the old radio that comes with the autoloader and sideloaded the new radio 2229, is that totally fine, or did I mess it up, the phone works properly, I am just asking if this is the right way, or there is another way of doing it?

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 02:25 AM
    Can someone just clarify something for me,
    What I have done using Sachesi I have loaded the radio bar with this updated OS I had the old radio that comes with the autoloader and sideloaded the new radio 2229, is that totally fine, or did I mess it up, the phone works properly, I am just asking if this is the right way, or there is another way of doing it?

Posted via CB10
    you did it the right way
    04-03-14 02:31 AM
    you did it the right way
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 02:36 AM
    aka--did you get the bar file for the 2229 radio. I have a Q10 and I just downloaded/installed the 2947 OS on it. I had the 2229 radio on my previous OS (2234-replaced 2235 radio)--- and since the 2947 OS doesn't have a radio file, it just kept mine on there. Works great but the jury is out on the battery usage. I do not have the 2229 file for the Z though. It's on this thread somewhere though.
    Yes. I got it from the autoloader like.. I put a thanks at the bottom of the post.. It will serve my cause.. I was looking for just the bar. I will search the thread and see if the post bar download is still active.. Thanks again...
    Oh, I see post #709

akawarrior..
    Last edited by akawarrior; 04-03-14 at 07:38 AM.
    04-03-14 05:30 AM
    Hello,

I have radio 2235, so don't I have to remove it first? or can I sideloaded the new radio directly?

thanks.
    04-03-14 05:39 AM

My idea here is to build (and it may not be possible that's why I am asking how things are done) to build a full autoloader with a select stack of OS parts to build a hybrid auto loading OS. I want the autoloader to remove some selected cooked in apps like Story Maker and such
    For my own use. You can't delete it but an autoloader can install a OS without it.
    I am just experimenting with my idea to see if it can be done. If so the possibilities are endless.

akawarrioe...
    04-03-14 05:45 AM
    I can't...cause it is only possible for BB by using unique signing keys
    Show me one person who managed to make a .bar from a .signed file...or was able to integrate .bars inside a .signed for flashing with autoloader...you won't find
    I am assuming they are.. I see the (radio signed.bar) file and just guessed they got it from a (.signed)....

akawsrrior..
    Last edited by akawarrior; 04-03-14 at 07:43 AM.
    04-03-14 05:50 AM
    I am assuming they are.. I see the radio bar file and just guessed they got it from a .signrd....

akawsrrior..
    no, they got it from the BB servers using Sachesi....no way to build .bars from .signed or putting .bars inside a signed OS file and build an autoloader from that - just believe me
    04-03-14 05:53 AM
    Yeah you would need BlackBerry's signing keys, or root access to the phone, @aka

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 06:27 AM
    I?ve been running this leak and it is smooth. I tried 10.3 for a few days and had camera issues which forced me to downgrade. If I understand correctly I can use sachesi to install the browser from 10.3 to this OS? If so, can someone please share the bar file with me? Thanks in advance for the help.

Posted via CB10

EDIT: found it.
    https://mega.co.nz/#!MwtRgB5J!15BrR1...-sLGT-lnarO8Io

Posted via CB10

Edit: didn't see your edit.
    jdelvalle56 likes this.
    04-03-14 06:27 AM
    no, they got it from the BB servers using Sachesi....no way to build .bars from .signed or putting .bars inside a signed OS file and build an autoloader from that - just believe me
    Oh, I believe you, no problem.. I was just assuming from what I was seeing. In Sachesi,, Is there a certain search location or does
    Sachesi already know where to search.. The later I expect.. Sometimes depending on what I am looking for I get no return..

Thanks guys for helping me understand..

akawarrior..
    04-03-14 07:49 AM
1,080 ... 2930313233 ...