05-18-15 02:41 AM
347 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    It's only been 2 days since going from 1925 to 2273 using autoloader. Only had phone for 2 weeks w/ 1925, but notice phone no longer gets hot when using Maps. Also seems a bit snappier, but that could be due to clean install.
    04-17-14 12:22 PM
    It's only been 2 days since going from 1925 to 2273 using autoloader. Only had phone for 2 weeks w/ 1925, but notice phone no longer gets hot when using Maps. Also seems a bit snappier, but that could be due to clean install.
    Can you keep an eye on your battery life? Mine seems to have dropped slightly and RF quality is spotty
    04-17-14 12:26 PM
    Two days for me using Verizon Q10, battery seems to be holding up quite nicely.
    Little nervous about using another US carrier's release, yet so far, so good.

Can you keep an eye on your battery life? Mine seems to have dropped slightly and RF quality is spotty
    04-17-14 12:47 PM
    I tested the two Android apps I have (FitBit and Netflix) and both open.
    i had to sideload the android runtime from this build separately and it works now.
    04-17-14 01:03 PM
    Did a cannon ball into it. working great. Thanks OP!
    04-17-14 01:05 PM
    Downloaded the file for STL-1 get error message when I try to open it with Smith Micro Stuffit it says Stuffit compression message: format error. anyone have suggestions. I have checked if the OTA is available and it says I am updated already with 10.2.1.2141.
    04-17-14 01:09 PM
    I have also checked via Link and Blackberry.com .
    04-17-14 01:15 PM
    Downloaded the file for STL-1 get error message when I try to open it with Smith Micro Stuffit it says Stuffit compression message: format error. anyone have suggestions. I have checked if the OTA is available and it says I am updated already with 10.2.1.2141.
    Try a different extractor?
    04-17-14 01:26 PM
    Sachesi and autoloader just don't always play well together and if you don't know how to recover from a soft-brick, it can be humbling at best.
    Posted via CB10
    I am assuming this is what I have going on after trying the radio autoloader, as the LED is flashing red twice, and the phone will not boot. Tried the radio autoloader again, and though it is asking for my password which tells me it is recognizing the device, it just finishes and goes back to flashing the red LED twice.

I have tried searching for the recovery method, but everything I have read is ending with the same unsuccessful result. If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Should have mentioned that I am using the STL100-3, and the radio downloaded from the first post (Z10_10.2.01.2274_STL100-2-3)
    ddbold likes this.
    04-17-14 01:34 PM
    I am assuming this is what I have going on after trying the radio autoloader, as the LED is flashing red twice, and the phone will not boot. Tried the radio autoloader again, and though it is asking for my password which tells me it is recognizing the device, it just finishes and goes back to flashing the red LED twice.

I have tried searching for the recovery method, but everything I have read is ending with the same unsuccessful result. If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Should have mentioned that I am using the STL100-3, and the radio downloaded from the first post (Z10_10.2.01.2274_STL100-2-3)
    This happened to me last night after I failed to install core os using sachesi. I tried to downgrade the radio file, and I found out the I did not have the calls. Then I used the autoloader for radio using the old radio autoloader (I can't remember the version) then after that, I had this LED flashing twice. I ended up installing the 10.2.1.1925 autoloader , then it worked and it prompted me to update to 10.2.1.1202. And now, everything works well, and I updated my STL100-1 with the combination of 10.2.1.2947 bar and 10.2.1.2273 core os, radio and other bars from 10.3. I suggest you should use the autoloader for the 10.2.1.2273.

Posted via CB10
    ramsrule45 and PapiPabs like this.
    04-17-14 02:15 PM
    This happened to me last night after I failed to install core os using sachesi. I tried to downgrade the radio file, and I found out the I did not have the calls. Then I used the autoloader for radio using the old radio autoloader (I can't remember the version) then after that, I had this LED flashing twice. I ended up installing the 10.2.1.1925 autoloader , then it worked and it prompted me to update to 10.2.1.1202. And now, everything works well, and I updated my STL100-1 with the combination of 10.2.1.2947 bar and 10.2.1.2273 core os, radio and other bars from 10.3. I suggest you should use the autoloader for the 10.2.1.2273.

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like a plan. I was hoping there would be a way out of this without having to do a destructive OS load, but I am guessing that is out of the question at this point.
    04-17-14 02:23 PM

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like a plan. I was hoping there would be a way out of this without having to do a destructive OS load, but I am guessing that is out of the question at this point.
    Actually, before I do go the destructive route, does anyone know of a way to pull out of this non-destructively?
    04-17-14 02:43 PM
    PapiPabs: This should help you a lot. It was written by Mecca El, one of the hybrid makers and gurus on here, for just this situation. Hope it works out well for you. Good Luck!
    How to Recover From a Soft Brick – Without Losing Your Data | UTB Blogs
    04-17-14 02:43 PM
    PapiPabs: This should help you a lot. It was written by Mecca El, one of the hybrid makers and gurus on here, for just this situation. Hope it works out well for you. Good Luck!
    How to Recover From a Soft Brick – Without Losing Your Data | UTB Blogs
    Good man.

[Rolls up sleeves] Here goes nothing!
    04-17-14 02:47 PM
    Good man.

[Rolls up sleeves] Here goes nothing!
    Just follow his directions step by step and you will be in good shape. No Worries! Post how it went when you are done for others that may down the road have this issue. The nice thing about BB's are that you can't ever really break them-LOL--they are always fixable! --Good Luck!
    PapiPabs likes this.
    04-17-14 03:00 PM
    Just follow his directions step by step and you will be in good shape. No Worries! Post how it went when you are done for others that may down the road have this issue. The nice thing about BB's are that you can't ever really break them-LOL--they are always fixable! --Good Luck!
    Yeah, I knew I'd be able to bring it back from the dead. I just didn't have a recent backup (I know, I know...), so I was looking to explore all options before doing something that would wipe the device. From looking at the instructions in the link you provided, I was already headed in the right direction using Sachesi. I just didn't have the stones to run the autoloader I had created, as I wasn't positive it would be non-destructive. I knew one of you kindhearted folks would give me the answer I wanted to hear! Hahaha...

The created autoloader just finished, and all is back to normal with the exception of the radio being upgraded. Time to backup the device.

Oh, and thanks again!
    04-17-14 03:11 PM
    Yeah, I knew I'd be able to bring it back from the dead. I just didn't have a recent backup (I know, I know...), so I was looking to explore all options before doing something that would wipe the device. From looking at the instructions in the link you provided, I was already headed in the right direction using Sachesi. I just didn't have the stones to run the autoloader I had created, as I wasn't positive it would be non-destructive. I knew one of you kindhearted folks would give me the answer I wanted to hear! Hahaha...

The created autoloader just finished, and all is back to normal with the exception of the radio being upgraded. Time to backup the device.

Oh, and thanks again!
    Great--glad to hear it! (thanks to Mecca El once again).
    Mecca EL and Blacklatino like this.
    04-17-14 03:29 PM
    Great--glad to hear it! (thanks to Mecca El once again).
    Cosigned. Thanks, Mecca El. Wherever you are!
    go1ndr and Mecca EL like this.
    04-17-14 03:48 PM
    A moose was chewing through my cable line, so it took until now for the autoloaders to upload:
    <snip>
    Hey, what do you have against moose?
    04-17-14 04:32 PM
    Hey, what do you have against moose?
    A Mse once bit my sister ...

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the mse with the sharpened end of an interspace tthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian mvies: "The Ht Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mlars of Horst Nordfink"...
    04-17-14 04:35 PM
    A Mse once bit my sister ...

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the mse with the sharpened end of an interspace tthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian mvies: "The Ht Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mlars of Horst Nordfink"...
    Is that the same guy that did "Root Canal Robbers", "Gum Disease Diva's" and "Tooth Decay Dandies"? Just wondering-LOL
    Mecca EL likes this.
    04-17-14 05:56 PM
    i did but get error ""the program cant start because msvcp110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this error"" i hv reinstalled but to no effect. This is for sachesi 1.1.15
    Latest sachesi version is 1.2.1:-

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/
    ramsrule45 likes this.
    04-17-14 11:03 PM
    So nobody is willing to update the post with a working link for STL100-1?

Posted via Z30
    04-17-14 11:59 PM
    So nobody is willing to update the post with a working link for STL100-1?

Posted via Z30
    Did you bother to read PAGE ONE - POST ONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

10.2.1.2273 for all devices-facepalm.png

Here is what you're looking for.....you're welcome, the link works. Don't know what you're on....

Z10STL100-1 FULL AUTOLOADER OS10.2.1.2273

^^^^^^^Courtesy of thurask
    04-18-14 12:37 AM
    Problem With Wifi Connection
    04-18-14 12:46 AM
347 ... 7891011 ...