05-18-15 02:41 AM
347 ... 678910 ...
tools
    You have to run it through the command line, just opening it won't do anything.

Posted via CB10
    Ah okay, i seem to be missing some fundamental component as i have tried to replicate what you have done in the command line.

I have placed the folder in the same origin and types C:\BB10OS\ cd archiver but cant seem to remember what to do from there.
    04-16-14 11:13 PM
    Ah okay, i seem to be missing some fundamental component as i have tried to replicate what you have done in the command line.

I have placed the folder in the same origin and types C:\BB10OS\ cd archiver but cant seem to remember what to do from there.
    The path is unimportant, merely the commands. Have your command prompt open in a folder that contains the cfp file and your two signed files.

<cfp filename> -u nuke -a is the command to wipe the device memory. When the LED starts blinking in a 3-2-1 pattern, move on to the next command.

<cfp filename> -u load <2947 OS filename>.signed <2274 radio filename>.signed is what loads the OS+radio onto the device.

Posted via CB10
    wolffkrieger and eybee1970 like this.
    04-16-14 11:20 PM
    The path is unimportant, merely the commands. Have your command prompt open in a folder that contains the cfp file and your two signed files.

<cfp filename> -u nuke -a is the command to wipe the device memory. When the LED starts blinking in a 3-2-1 pattern, move on to the next command.

<cfp filename> -u load <2947 OS filename>.signed <2274 radio filename>.signed is what loads the OS+radio onto the device.

Posted via CB10
    Yay! It worked, just realized the naming system does not like spaces in the titles of the files. Now, how did you manage this in 5min ..? Did you restore afterwards or do you avoid restores because of old files?
    04-16-14 11:49 PM
    Yay! It worked, just realized the naming system does not like spaces in the titles of the files. Now, how did you manage this in 5min ..? Did you restore afterwards or do you avoid restores because of old files?
    I never restore, that's why. My pre-install checklist is to move everything off of device memory and screencap my installed apps. That's probably why this load feels factory-fresh after installing with cfp.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 11:58 PM
    I never restore, that's why. My pre-install checklist is to move everything off of device memory and screencap my installed apps. That's probably why this load feels factory-fresh after installing with cfp.

Posted via CB10
    I see, what you are essentially doing is reinstalling everything afterwards where the screen capture reminds you what you had installed.

What about email accounts and signatures? All entered again by hand?
    04-17-14 12:01 AM
    I see, what you are essentially doing is reinstalling everything afterwards where the screen capture reminds you what you had installed.

What about email accounts and signatures? All entered again by hand?
    Yeah. Contacts and appointments are on the cloud through email/BBM/Facebook.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 12:03 AM
    Yeah. Contacts and appointments are on the cloud through email/BBM/Facebook.

Posted via CB10
    Is there anyway to backup text messages or apps installed?
    04-17-14 12:06 AM
    Is there anyway to backup text messages or apps installed?
    SMS Backup over in BlackBerry World does what it tells you it does.

Installed apps would require a backup with Link.

Posted via CB10
    wolffkrieger likes this.
    04-17-14 12:11 AM
    Is this for other carriers or only for phones with at&t?

Z10 STL100-1 on 10.2.1.2234
    04-17-14 12:24 AM
    Is this for other carriers or only for phones with at&t?

Z10 STL100-1 on 10.2.1.2234
    any carrier doesnt have to be att branded or used on att network
    04-17-14 01:16 AM
    can you help me out? what do you mean by running the cfp through the command line? sorry if i sound like an *****. just wanna discover how this process works.
    04-17-14 01:58 AM

Posted via CB10
    is this really different from what a full autoloader does anyway in wiping your memory? Just curious...

can you help me out? what do you mean by running the cfp through the command line? sorry if i sound like an *****. just wanna discover how this process works.
    you open command line from the folder you stored the cfp.exe and the 2 signed files (by holding shift key + right click --> select 'Open command window here') and put in the commands thurask mentioned...
    Last edited by eybee1970; 04-17-14 at 02:47 AM.
    wolffkrieger and ralphbu like this.
    04-17-14 02:35 AM
    Went with this official AT&T me being a customer. Wipe, full autoload, scratch setup and app install. Android clean install all apps and all working with no operation glitches. Deleted AT&T bloat that got pushed to phone after install. Deleted other bloat with Sachesi (languages, etc.) Haven't tried it yet but looks like face camera maybe part of this OS as I just now got it loaded. Everything is working fine so far. Running cool and smooth. Haven't loaded any older OS slices or 10.3 browser yet as I want to test naked install. Report back later when I have more idea what's really going on. Looks so far like a good official release. :-) Big thanks to the powers that be.. Crackberry ROCKS!

akawarrior..
    04-17-14 03:14 AM
    is this really different from what a full autoloader does anyway in wiping your memory? Just curious...

you open command line from the folder you stored the cfp.exe and the 2 signed files (by holding shift key + right click --> select 'Open command window here') and put in the commands thurask mentioned...
    thanks! quite interested to know how this works although a bit hesitant as i am afraid i might soft brick my phone. hope someone could give a step-by-step process.
    04-17-14 03:17 AM
    I have just upgraded windows from 7 to 8.1.

Now i cannot run sachesi to install this os on my z10 and q10. Get "error-authorization".

Tried installing through ddpb installer but get ""java is not recognised as an internal or external on command"" when i enter ip add and pword. Development mode on.

Kindly suggest a solution or method to install the bar files from the debrick files for non destructive update.
    04-17-14 05:00 AM
    do I install this or what!?! I'm so confused
    04-17-14 05:10 AM
    The latest version of Sachesi works just fine in Windows 8.1. Have you tried right-clicking the Sachesi icon and select 'Run as Administrator'?
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    04-17-14 05:35 AM
    STL1 link not working!

Posted via CB10
    tuputro likes this.
    04-17-14 05:50 AM
    SMS Backup over in BlackBerry World does what it tells you it does.

Installed apps would require a backup with Link.

Posted via CB10
    if i attempt to wipe or nuke my device using cfp, what's the possibility of soft-bricking my phone? is "nuking" similar to a factory reset?
    04-17-14 06:42 AM

just how "clean" can cfp wipe the phone?
    does it increase device performance?
    after 'nuking' the device can i simply load using any autoloader?
    04-17-14 06:45 AM
    Facebook App update not woking in this version.... Anyone has the same problem?

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 06:46 AM
    Thurask,

Looks like I had my first bug last night from what we ended up doing. My battery percentage was stuck at 90% the entire evening charging. Does this mean it's out of sync? Do I have to recalibrate? I just restarted and it's working fine now and showing 100%

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 07:41 AM
    This one here, is destructive Right STL100-2/3 OS+radio? If so let the destruction begin. I kinda wish there was a newer 10.3 but has anyone been able to get the 10.3 camera files working on any of the leaks of late?
    04-17-14 07:57 AM
    the latest version of sachesi works just fine in windows 8.1. Have you tried right-clicking the sachesi icon and select 'run as administrator'?
    i did but get error ""the program cant start because msvcp110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this error"" i hv reinstalled but to no effect. This is for sachesi 1.1.15
    04-17-14 11:46 AM
    Branches. 10.2.1.2141-10.2.1.2273 is the bugfixing branch usually allocated to American carriers, while 10.2.1.2758-10.2.1.2947 is the Z3 support branch.

And the rest of the 2947 bars are either newer (higher in version, at least) or identical.
    Thank you for comparing the bar files version numbers for us! It helps me to make a decision on whethter to install or not
    Mecca EL likes this.
    04-17-14 11:51 AM
347 ... 678910 ...