03-12-14 10:29 PM
382 ... 56789 ...
tools
    I have name@name.com setup as an account on this device. If an email is sent directly to name@name.com then when I reply to or forward that message the send from is static.

I also have name2@name2.com forwarding to name@name.com. When messages are sent to that address, and come through to the device on the name@name.com account the drop down list appears for replys and forwards. Presumably so I can change it back to the alias, name2@name2.com

It's been that way ever since 10.2.0.0 for me.

Whereas I can sit here and try forwarding ANY email using my 10.2.0.1809 device, and no matter what address it was originally sent to, I can forward it using any account I want to use for sending.
    02-16-14 07:35 PM
    But I don't think that was what he was describing:

To me, "entering the # from the home screen" suggests typing something directly. Where would that info be available in the "home screen" anyway?

Or did he actually mean "lock screen" - ie from an email or SMS preview or toast popup?
    I get what you're saying about how he worked it; there's no way that I know of of to pull it off that way with a Z10. I ignored that part and focused on where he said "hold to save", and I'm assuming from from Hub - if that's not what he meant then I have no idea either.
    02-16-14 07:52 PM
    possible new bug...Snap doesn't show accurate download measurements anymore. NBD though. I believe it was accurate in 1925.
    02-16-14 08:03 PM
    possible new bug...Snap doesn't show accurate download measurements anymore. NBD though. I believe it was accurate in 1925.
    Mine seems to be behaving normally.

Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2141

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 08:12 PM
    I'm on AT&T using a Z10 in the U.S. All Went smooth upgrading. I've noticed with the radio ...2142 an improved wireless connection, but a downgrade for my cell service. Battery has been good and seems to be getting better as the O.S. settles in. apps loading faster for sure. Think I may have to reinstall a few androids (Vine in particular) that are not opening. My two cents #BB10
    02-16-14 10:18 PM
    mine behaving normally, have you tried to re-sideload it?
    02-16-14 10:54 PM
    I have name@name.com setup as an account on this device. If an email is sent directly to name@name.com then when I reply to or forward that message the send from is static.

I also have name2@name2.com forwarding to name@name.com. When messages are sent to that address, and come through to the device on the name@name.com account the drop down list appears for replys and forwards. Presumably so I can change it back to the alias, name2@name2.com

It's been that way ever since 10.2.0.0 for me.

Posted via CB10
    We have our business domain emails forwarded to Gmail accounts. If the header contains "to" me@mybizdom.com (which is NOT an account on my device), then I can forward the email using ANY account that is set up on my Z10. However if the header "to" field matches any account I have on my device then I am locked to using that same account to forward. It's been this way for me through multiple BlackBerry 10 versions.

So for example if you send me an email at me@mybizdom.com I can forward that email using any account I want. BUT if I reply from my phone, in which case I am sending through a Gmail SMTP server, and then you reply back to that email, then I will only be able to forward your reply using that Gmail account.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.2141
    02-16-14 11:22 PM
    We have our business domain emails forwarded to Gmail accounts. If the header contains "to" me@mybizdom.com (which is NOT an account on my device), then I can forward the email using ANY account that is set up on my Z10. However if the header "to" field matches any account I have on my device then I am locked to using that same account to forward. It's been this way for me through multiple BlackBerry 10 versions.

Then please explain, as I pointed-out earlier, why my Z10 running 10.2 can forward ANY email using ANY account on the device, no matter WHO it was originally addressed to, including non-alias accounts?
    02-17-14 12:28 AM
    I was hoping to see the FM radio on this leak, but it appears to be absent....

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 12:42 AM
    Then please explain, as I pointed-out earlier, why my Z10 running 10.2 can forward ANY email using ANY account on the device, no matter WHO it was originally addressed to, including non-alias accounts?
    Lol why would I be able to explain that difference? No idea. But mine does work that way. I have tested it again and again to be certain. And it's worked this way through multiple device wipes (leak installs).

So I don't know.
    02-17-14 12:48 AM
    I was hoping to see the FM radio on this leak, but it appears to be absent....

Posted via CB10
    If you are using a Z10 you will not get the FM tuner since it does not have the required hardware. All other models have had this feature since the earliest 10.2.1 leak.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 01:15 AM
    I could forward any email from any of my email accounts regardless where that email was sent to in previous OS's across different devices (at least my bold 9900 and Q10). But not anymore with .2141. The send from email is locked to the email where the email was sent to.
    02-17-14 01:18 AM
    Since the update, I'm getting a lot of "missing plug in" and 404 errors in the BlackBerry browser.
    Last edited by CJH_; 02-17-14 at 12:58 PM.
    02-17-14 01:32 AM
    I did a complete new flash as for my STL version Vodafone did not push an update. What I did notice is that there was basically a very short "settle in" time. It lost only a few % over night - impressive.

Other than that it seems a bit more fluid and (the stuff I use) works all very well.
    02-17-14 02:19 AM
    Since the update, I'm getting a lot of "missing plug in" and 404 errors in the ? browser.

Some URLs so some of us can test/verify would be helpful.
    02-17-14 03:44 AM
    Me too, on Q10-SQN-3.
    I tried some ways, but didn't work. Any solution???
    After installing the leak, I can't leave a subscribed channel. It says error in unsubscribing, please try again later.

Anyone experienced this and possible fix?

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 08:04 AM

So for example if you send me an email at me@mybizdom.com I can forward that email using any account I want. BUT if I reply from my phone, in which case I am sending through a Gmail SMTP server, and then you reply back to that email, then I will only be able to forward your reply using that Gmail account.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.2141
    That's my experience as well.

Only thing I'll add is it doesn't matter if the address the message was addressed to is on the device, so long as it's not the address the message came in on.

For example my Gmail forwards immediately to my google apps. No messages are ever in my Gmail inbox, everything comes in through my google apps account, but I've added my Gmail address to the device anyway so that it is available in the drop down of send from choices. That way when messages come in using my google apps account but were addressed to my Gmail account, I can reply from my Gmail account. You should be able to do the same with your work account.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 08:31 AM
    I can't explain that. I've never experienced that on any of my devices.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 08:32 AM
    Updated from 1925 to 2141 without a hitch. So far I have the same smoothness and features as before; except the "volume up" on the rocker arm does not work (on both leaks). However, still waiting for Tmobile to send out their update so I can get Wifi calling. Other than that I love the new features, gets the job done!
    02-17-14 08:45 AM
    Updated from 1925 to 2141 without a hitch. So far I have the same smoothness and features as before; except the "volume up" on the rocker arm does not work (on both leaks). However, still waiting for Tmobile to send out their update so I can get Wifi calling. Other than that I love the new features, gets the job done!
    Sounds like you need to restore your phone to the official OS and send it in for repair. You have a physical button problem.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 08:48 AM
    If you have hub++ this may be your volume issue. Does it work when you hold it down?

Posted via CB10
    mrjmc99 likes this.
    02-17-14 08:53 AM
    Having issue to access pictures in memory card using Android's apps. It's a hit and go, some folders will load, some will give error to load file. Those with errors to load file will show blank thumbnails when I use android's gallery to browse them. Tried backup them on PC, erase memory card and reformat while it's in the phone, restore the files into the card, no go.
    Sounds like you're using BB's file manager. I had same problem until I installed Google's Gallery. Then android apps correctly import pictures/images.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 08:55 AM
    Thinking about upgrading my Q10 from 1925. Does this version fix the issue with non recognition of contacts on incoming texts and calls if the number is not stored as "+1 (555) 555-5555? Also the issue where you receive the message you just sent in group sms/mms messages? Anyone else having these issues? Help!

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 09:05 AM
    Me too, on Q10-SQN-3.
    I tried some ways, but didn't work. Any solution???
    From Toobs, he mentioned sideloading the old bbm bars and sync again from there before loading the new bbm version again.

Haven't tried it though yet.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 09:06 AM
    If you have hub++ this may be your volume issue. Does it work when you hold it down?

Posted via CB10
    My volume up key has been acting weird for some time now, I have hub++ and had the volume up to dismiss enabled, just turned it off and now the key responds normally. Lol thanks for the idea. Maybe I'll post it in the hub++ forum.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.2141
    02-17-14 09:57 AM
382 ... 56789 ...