02-24-14 10:48 PM
732 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Not really a bug, more of an issue. My battery overheats when I'm browsing the Internet but not when I do anything else. Never happened before I installed the leak and not sure if anyone else has the same issue.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 10:09 PM
    has anyone gotten the escreen hotspot thing to work on this? i havent gotten it to work on my q10 since like 10.2.0
    go1ndr likes this.
    12-25-13 10:11 PM
    This is not a bug.. But the porsche design clock is gone

Tried adding city, fostah and swipe down but no more back door option

Sad...
    12-25-13 10:35 PM
    I am curios, why are so many people trying to format their SD cards? Are you having problems with them?

I have never formatted mine.

Posted via CB10. 10.2.1.1925 with 1259 camera/clock
    12-25-13 10:38 PM
    I am curios, why are so many people trying to format their SD cards? Are you having problems with them?
    For me, mine had 37.9GB of Other Data on it. With all my music, podcast, photos and videos that only left 2GB.
    12-25-13 10:44 PM
    The only bug I have found 24 hours in is pictures aren't being saved when I take a picture with the camera.
    Posted via CB10
    Check your Date sort to ensure it is in correct order of last taken.
    12-25-13 11:45 PM
    Receiving persistent account password needed notifications in the Hub for WhatsApp and a subscribed calendar. Neither of the two require a password under normal use conditions.
    Attachment 233374
    + 1 for the repeated Whatsapp password notifications
    jsimon208 likes this.
    12-25-13 11:52 PM
    I have noticed more battery drain than the last leak.
    12-26-13 12:09 AM
    Hi few issues I have experienced so far ( 3 day with the leak)- Z10:
    * music player slow to change songs when using up or down hardware buttons to skip.
    * music player don't show songs names/tags when connected to the car radio via Bluetooth.

However, when on BT Shows 'connected tot the car features' (as from 1055) ...

Otherwise great.
    vanthol likes this.
    12-26-13 12:21 AM
    This is not a bug.. But the porsche design clock is gone

Tried adding city, fostah and swipe down but no more back door option

Sad...
    Have you check this thread?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=887047

I used this build and can manage the porsche design clock by sideload the bar file (see on the first page).
    12-26-13 02:57 AM
    I have a minor bug with some of Facebook contacts being duplicated (one has a pic, the other does not). This is on my Z30.

Also, on my Q10 there's an update notification for WhatsApp that is not going away even after I actually update the app. BB World says funny thing: Update available version 2.11.240.2. Installed version 2.11.240.2. So, versions are the same!
    vanthol likes this.
    12-26-13 04:23 AM
    Black theme only works if you set it and close and reopen the app. Did you perform a restore?

Mine works fine

Sent via CB10 on my ? Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    I've done this NUMEROUS TIMES and it still does not work, and YES, I did also perform a restore...
    12-26-13 04:34 AM
    + 1 for the repeated Whatsapp password notifications
    Same thing happened to me, I just deleted Whatsapp and reinstalled it. Bug is gone.
    12-26-13 04:39 AM
    For accounts (active sync) connected through BES10.2 this leak looses connection to the accounts from time to time. This was introduced by leak 12XX and is still there in 19XX.

A) The hub suddenly reports "no connection to work email account" with e yellow "!" (is this icon new by the way?). Reentering the password helps for a couple of hours.

B) active sync accounts directly connected to the server (exchange /traveler) do not seem to have this issue, only via BES

C) official firmware phones work error-free

D) The calender sometimes looses the whole content after deleting one entry, complete resync is forced after this.

E) the timezone bug (entry created in different time zone brisbane +10) with BES/Traveler is still here since leak 1055...

F) adressbook is not syncing completely, stops after 90-98% of all entries.

Tried 3 different device, with wipe, without, all without restore.
    With new or existing traveler accounts // with new or existing BES accounts. All activated as balance deivices.

Posted via CB10
    jsimon208, vanthol and ami.one like this.
    12-26-13 05:18 AM
    Anyone having account info needed notifications coming from your computer and Whatsapp? I don't even have Whatsapp :S

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 05:56 AM
    Is it really a "bug" if some folks have the problem and others don't? I would think a "true bug" worth its salt would affect everyone the same. I don't mean to diminish the problems posted here, but I wonder if they are really "bugs".
    Bugs are any unexpected results from software execution by a user. There are varying degrees of severity and the development team may disagree with the user. This is where emotion can be a blocker to making progress on finding a resolution. If the text is not pluralizing a word when it should it is still a bug, it's severity is very low but it is still a bug and should be refined for professionalism for example.

Z10, 10.2.1.1925
    12-26-13 06:47 AM
    There is an issue synching the contacts from Gmail. About 100 contacts are linked in one contact. This happened with all the 10.2.1 versions... What am I doing wrong?
    Synching from Outlook.com works fine.

Edit: using a Z10
    I use a Q10 sqn100-3 with 10.2.1.1055 leak and I sync my contacts with Microsoft Exchange by Active Sync. I had the same issue twice. You cannot disconnect the links. My solution: delete the contact which is connected withe the 100+-connections (in your Blackberry) and within my MS Outlook (PC) put the contact back after sync no problem anymore. I don't know if that's is possible with Gmail?

It's a very strange bug.
    12-26-13 07:00 AM
    I see there is a 12xx bug page but no 1925 page as of yet. Let me be first to ask about contact pics. All I am getting as of now is BBM contact pics. No Facebook. Anyone else?
    Keith

Posted via CB10
    I am having issues with FB and WhatsApp. Photos not sinking with contacts and WhatsApp keeps on initializing. I unstalled, then reinstalled and still facing same problems with both apps. Stl-1.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 07:02 AM
    I've done this NUMEROUS TIMES and it still does not work, and YES, I did also perform a restore...
    My guess would be it's your Settings restore causing the problem.
    A few leaks back we had the same issue. People who had restored their Settings couldn't get the black theme change to stick in Contacts. Others could.
    You should be able to get it to work if you go back to scratch and rerun the autoloader, then just restore Application Data and Music, but not Settings.
    That will lose you stuff like your Contacts and SMS History, though, unless you have those backed up seperately.
    Not fun, I know.
    12-26-13 07:17 AM
    Bugs are any unexpected results from software execution by a user. There are varying degrees of severity and the development team may disagree with the user. This is where emotion can be a blocker to making progress on finding a resolution. If the text is not pluralizing a word when it should it is still a bug, it's severity is very low but it is still a bug and should be refined for professionalism for example.

Z10, 10.2.1.1925
    I tend to think of bugs more as software issues that occur exactly the same for all users on the same devices, not isolated instances of an issue that only occurs for a handful of users. One thing we have learned over the years with BlackBerry devices is that sometimes two identical devices will react differently with the exact same OS or even software app, this is amplified by the fact that no two users have the exact same usage patterns. That said, I have not experienced any of the issues listed in this thread and I installed this leak early on day one. I had the micro SD card issue with the 1055 leak, but that is not so much an OS issue as it is an issue with using 64gb sdxc micro SD cards formatted with exFAT rather than FAT32 which works fine.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    12-26-13 07:55 AM
    I'm having the sms problem. No sms notifications and no sms in the texting partition of the hub (but there are in the regular hub)

Might need to delete ally texts and restart... I'll post here if find a fix

Posted via CB10
    Someone else had issue similar. Reboot device.

12-26-13 08:09 AM
    Anyone having account info needed notifications coming from your computer and Whatsapp? I don't even have Whatsapp :S

Posted via CB10
    This is a known bug. I think it started with the last 1259 leak. I have had a similar warning for changing a password with my PC via link but the Whatsapp warning is fairly new. Try uninstalling and re-install. It should fix Whatsapp
    12-26-13 08:09 AM
    Some applications like Blaq is taking some time to start compare to previous OS 1055.
    12-26-13 08:14 AM
    Try a backup and a wipe. Then test. I bet it's the restore.

I do not restore. All my contacts sync from gmail

12-26-13 08:22 AM
    Any solution for the Whatsapp "Enter password for account" message in hub? Its not often, and I just delete it but still. Does uninstall/re-install of Whatsapp solve this?

Otherwise I've yet to find an issue that affects what I do with the Z10.
    12-26-13 08:45 AM
732 ... 23456 ...