02-24-14 09:48 PM
732 ... 282930
tools
    Sounds like those alerts were "extreme threats" to your battery life.

To answer your question, I haven't seen any accounts of this nor have I personal experience with it.

There are several articles in Blackberry's knowledgebase on this issue. Some with workarounds, some as open bug reports.

I will try to get links to those when I have more time.
    That would be very helpful as I have this problem as well I much prefer my numbers in the +1 (xxx) xxx-xxxx format.

I also would like BlackBerry to automatically input phone numbers in that format when adding or texting contacts based on the country selected as default. This was a gripe of mine since OS7.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 11:38 PM
    -Battery life sucks
    -Kicks you out of BBB Travel, sporadically
    -Contacts list freezes and must be closed/re-opened to be able to choose a contact
    -Sometimes don't get notification/call sounds
    02-22-14 02:40 PM
    .1925 with radio .1926 seems to have activated something new for my z10 and mercedes...

voice control now works through the speakers and mic in my car... bluetooth used to only work for phone calls... but now, i can use voice control...

i remember trying voice control in my car while connected to bluetooth and my music would still be going in the car... and i would basically have to hold the phone and talk to it... but now it's sooooooooooooo much easier...

i'm happy
    How quickly does it trigger when you go to use the app? I'm wondering if this will work on my Infiniti through BT?! Also, what year MB are you driving? My wife has a 2008 ML 350 and I'd like to know if this functionality will work for hers? Establishing BT connection in that thing sucked arse, IIRC.
    02-22-14 02:47 PM
    On ATT, Q10 using 1925, all contacts stored as 10 digit numbers are fine until I receive a text which comes in +1(xxx)-xxx-xxxx and does not recognize the contact. Same thing with phone calls. Very obnoxious as you have to store the same number 2 or 3 different ways for the name to show up. Also, group sms's I'm included in, ALWAYS send me the same text I just sent when replying.... anybody else? fixes?

Posted via CB10
    I am having the same issue and checked BlackBerry's Knowledge Base, this is all I found
    KB34989-When receiving an SMS text message from a contact in the Contacts app the sender's name is not displayed
    02-22-14 04:39 PM
    Agreed, this is a major issue...I keep having to edit the text, search for contact, then marry the two (contact with mobile number), but it still doesn't seem to retain this information as I've gone through the same process over and over again for the same contact. Major time sync.
    02-23-14 10:50 AM
    I am on this leak and on AT&T gophone but my MMS does not work.

I tried taking the sim card out and updating the MMS setting but still unable to make it work.

Suggestions?

Hare Krishna
    Sridhara-syama dasa

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 07:39 PM
    I am on this leak and on AT&T gophone but my MMS does not work.

I tried taking the sim card out and updating the MMS setting but still unable to make it work.

Suggestions?

Hare Krishna
    Sridhara-syama dasa

Posted via CB10
    Maybe I just got lucky, but mms wasn't working after update. I turned off mobile network in the quick settings and turned back on and it started working.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 09:48 PM
732 ... 282930