02-24-14 09:48 PM
732 ... 2425262728 ...
tools
    Is it just me, or Android Runtime on this build is kinda slow?!
    01-20-14 05:53 AM
    Does anyone know if their HDMI ports are working correctly on either. 1055 or higher in the leaked OS?

BBW Lovers Unite- OOLONG. The Eye of The OOLONG :C00121B8B
    HDMI was ok with 1055 and 1259 leaks so far. haven't tried with 1925, but should be ok.
    01-20-14 05:53 AM
    Camera will not open from lock screen...

Z10 (STL 100-3) Superphone with vitamin 10.2.1.1925
    01-20-14 06:59 AM
    Anyone having issues with the sound not working? Mine was fine for a few weeks but now the sound randomly stops and I have to reboot. Been happening a few times a day for the last week or so.
    I've come across this a few times as well. What I've noticed for myself, is that it usually occurs when I'm listening to music over the speaker and abruptly shutdown the music app. Then none of the sound works and I'm forced to reboot.

No doubt about it, 10.2.1.1925 is definitely full of glitches. I'm about a week in and my battery life seems to have become worse. I'm getting like 6 or 7 hours on a charge with little usage, when I used to get 10 to 12 no problem. It wasn't this bad on official 10.2 and it won't fully charge to 100%. I always charge over night and this morning it was sitting at 96%.

I've also noticed the light sensor is not working properly as well. I'll be in an ok lite room and it will start getting bright and then dim down after a few seconds. On the official 10.2, light sensor was bang on and worked amazingly.

With that said, 10.2.1 is still the **** and I can live with these glitches for the ability to download all the Android apps I want. .

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 07:05 AM
    Is it just me, or Android Runtime on this build is kinda slow?!
    running pretty solid for me, the best runtime as of yet actually.

HDMI was ok with 1055 and 1259 leaks so far. haven't tried with 1925, but should be ok.
    works perfect on 1925

what is it doing? i think i noticed that i didn't have a problem earlier with the notifications from the lock screen. it seems i can't double tap the notifications if the phone isn't locked to begin with. the phone display just timing out does not allow me to tap my notifications to see them.... which seems like it should be reversed. if the phone is locked, another person shouldn't be able to just double tap my notifications to be able to unlock it. this needs to be reversed.
    Last edited by extisis; 01-21-14 at 11:58 PM.
    01-20-14 07:40 AM
    For those who are on a data plan that prohibits tethering June Network's PDANet android app works through Bluetooth. It must remain open but can be minimized into a tile. Do not attempt to activate the integrated WiFi hotspot; it will bork your WiFi connection and force you to restart the phone to recover it.

You do need the PC or Mac piece to connect through it and you have to have a Bluetooth interface in your laptop; attempting to use the built-in Windows DUN interface fails (but it also fails for Android users of PDANet, so this is not surprising.)
    Rudy Kruger likes this.
    01-20-14 11:34 AM
    Can I search within the "notes" field or other fields (like address) of Contacts?
    01-20-14 02:31 PM

Are you just tapping the icon? You need to hold it down for a bit.

-Posted from CB10 via Z10-
    01-20-14 02:56 PM
    Have a few issues with this leak.

1st and important to me is calendar sync. For what ever reason all of my calendars are connected in my accounts but do not update in my calendar? I have tried deleting and re adding but nothing seems to work?

2nd Random lose of Network data? Which can only be fixed with a reboot?

3rd whatsapp shows twice in the hub? Going to try and delete and reinstall now.

Any advice on 1 and2 would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    AWR likes this.
    01-20-14 06:17 PM
    An update to the post above.

Whats app reinstall fixed double entry in hub.

Only calendar that updates is Facebook.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 06:27 PM

Mine opens from the lock screen.. I hold the camera icon and it fills in a circle if I hold it the while time. I actually never tried that on previous releases so I'm not sure if it did that before.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 08:01 PM
    Mine opens from the lock screen.. I hold the camera icon and it fills in a circle if I hold it the while time. I actually never tried that on previous releases so I'm not sure if it did that before.

Posted via CB10
    been there since the old days (early 2013)
    01-20-14 09:13 PM
    One more issue, I am facing with this OS is, I cannot use Hindi font to reply on twitter from the Hub.
    I need to open twitter app to reply to the messages.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 09:57 PM
    Hi guys, am I the only one that's experiencing horrendously slow boot up time? It takes about 15 min if not more to boot up! Is there a solution to this?

I was not born with a hunger to be free, it was only when I discovered that my freedom had been taken from me that I began to hunger for it.?4life Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    01-21-14 12:38 AM
    Hi guys, am I the only one that's experiencing horrendously slow boot up time? It takes about 15 min if not more to boot up! Is there a solution to this?...
    Temporarily remove your SIM and see if it boots faster. There was one (or maybe a few) other poster(s) with that problem which turned out to be a problem with the position of the SIM card in the slot.
    01-21-14 05:17 AM
    yesterday i installed radio 1926 going from 1899. everything seemed fine until i tried to use Waze... i used to get great signal all around... but now it seems to be having trouble... saying it's trying to search for gps...

could the radio have anything to do with this? i'm going to try a reinstall of the app and see if that helps...
    01-21-14 09:20 AM
    yesterday i installed radio 1926 going from 1899. everything seemed fine until i tried to use Waze... i used to get great signal all around... but now it seems to be having trouble... saying it's trying to search for gps...

could the radio have anything to do with this? i'm going to try a reinstall of the app and see if that helps...
    I use the Android version of Waze and it locates me so much faster with the 1926 radio than the previous one (18xx?). Until I installed the 1926 radio it would always take (what seemed like) a long time to get my location. Now it's almost instant.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 09:04 PM
    Just installed this leaked OS and I noticed that shortcut using two thumbs swiping down to minimize virtual keyboard on z10 no longer works. Anyone notice the same bug?

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 10:53 PM
    Oh, one more bug that I found. The new leak gives you the option to delete email from hub and/or server. However when selecting multiple emails, this option is no longer available and I am guessing it defaults to delete from hub.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 10:59 PM
    I use the Android version of Waze and it locates me so much faster with the 1926 radio than the previous one (18xx?). Until I installed the 1926 radio it would always take (what seemed like) a long time to get my location. Now it's almost instant.

Posted via CB10
    I also use the android version... it seems we have the opposite situation... tomorrow I will try reverting back and see if that does anything... unfortunately, 1899 has the occasional problem of not letting some of my calls through and sending them straight to voice-mail...

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 12:50 AM
    I had problems with phone app and contacts app. I try different sync methods but I couldn't fix that and I couldn't even make or receive phone calls. I reinstall the original version and all contacts sync perfectly.
    Z10STL 100-2
    01-22-14 04:10 AM
    I use a Q10 sqn100-3 with 10.2.1.1055 leak and I sync my contacts with Microsoft Exchange by Active Sync. I had the same issue twice. You cannot disconnect the links. My solution: delete the contact which is connected withe the 100+-connections (in your Blackberry) and within my MS Outlook (PC) put the contact back after sync no problem anymore. I don't know if that's is possible with Gmail?

It's a very strange bug.
    I couldn't fix that. Try to delete that contact did not work. any other solution how to sync contacts?
    01-22-14 04:28 AM
    I've got an odd one that a contact brought to my attention.

I forwarded an email from a personal account on aol to a coworker and changed the forward from to my work imap email.

When it "sent" it did not send the email properly at all, no text or images that were present in the email that I wanted to send instead it sent a bunch of random signature attachment pics from other contacts that have sent me emails in the past that I have on the account I switched the 'forward from' account.

Also where if the program or file that controls the contacts that comes up in the "compose email to" suggestions? It'd got crap all mixed up.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 08:15 AM
    Temporarily remove your SIM and see if it boots faster. There was one (or maybe a few) other poster(s) with that problem which turned out to be a problem with the position of the SIM card in the slot.
    I tried booting without the sim and it was definitely faster. How do I resolve this, how is the sim supposed to be seated? Thanks for the assistance!

I was not born with a hunger to be free, it was only when I discovered that my freedom had been taken from me that I began to hunger for it.?4life Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    01-22-14 10:22 AM
    one easy solution for the camera can't be stared error is pull the battery out without switching it off..that works ...
    01-22-14 12:33 PM
732 ... 2425262728 ...