02-24-14 09:48 PM
732 ... 2021222324 ...
tools
    Installed 10.2.1.1925 a few days ago on my AT&T (US) Z10...works great. The only thing I noticed is that some emails I've received for newsletters/etc, are no longer being rendered in a responsive format as they were on the released version of the OS. I'm assuming that this will be corrected but figured I'd chime in.
    care to elaborate on what you mean by responsive format? i haven't seen a difference in my newsletter emails.
    01-13-14 02:01 PM
    Is this normal? My Z10 fully charged and showing only 3hrs of battery life?

I loaded 1925 on thursday afternoon. It's now Monday afternoon, and I've had to keep my phone on the charger almost all weekend otherwise it's pretty much dead.

10.2.1.1925 Findings & Fixes *ONLY*-img_20140113_153527.png

Posted via my ZED10
    01-13-14 02:36 PM
    Also found out that text messages for me will not send, If I go past the character limit and then its 2 messages.
    If I split them as I hit the limit, It will send.
    If I go 1 letter past it, it will not send.
    01-13-14 05:43 PM
    Also found out that text messages for me will not send, If I go past the character limit and then its 2 messages.
    If I split them as I hit the limit, It will send.
    If I go 1 letter past it, it will not send.
    I just tested this. I sent a 200 character text and I heard the usual 2 beeps on the other phone.

If your problems continue, you may just want to run a fresh install without a restore

I did not do a restore and I have not had most of the issues on this thread. Only issues I've had are:
    - battery drain in standby seems worse
    - double exchange password error issue on restart

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 06:37 PM
    Same is happening in my case also with this leak. Don't know whether the problem with leak or updated radio. But I will disable and enable the mobile carrier instead of restart, then it will work normally.
    I'll try to reloading. Hope this gonna running well.

Blackberry Z10STL100-2 | 10.2.1.1925 | XL Axiata | 2ABD91CA
    01-13-14 06:39 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=893321

For those of you who have mentioned the audio bug here, check this thread and see if it relates.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 06:55 PM
    Chances are it's the restore that causes something to go wonky. Although try reinstalling the app. If not. Wipe (not reload) and try again.

Sent via CB10 on my ? Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    So that didn't work. I split the autoloader into the following bars, and sideloaded anything that remotely looked like it may fix the situation to factory default. See screen capture

as per the screen capture.
    10.2.1.1925 Findings & Fixes *ONLY*-364_40433239135_8403_n.jpg

But that didn't do the trick. Looks like I either lose my data or I live without facebook. Any other ideas?
    01-14-14 01:30 AM
    Browser not working

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1925

Posted via CB10
    I keep getting the same problem as well, every so often the browser won't connect And Yet I'm connected to both my WiFi and data plan... the only solution is a soft reboot and then all is well again. is there a solution for this problem?

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 01:30 AM
    Did you try it with 3G? Do you have same problem?

Could it be your wifi malfunction?
    Try to remove your wifi from saved list and add again.

Posted from Z10 with 10.2.1.1925 leak. Pwnage aparatus!
    01-14-14 03:12 AM
    Did you try it with 3G? Do you have same problem?

Could it be your wifi malfunction?
    Try to remove your wifi from saved list and add again.

Posted from Z10 with 10.2.1.1925 leak. Pwnage aparatus!
    checked all of the above and it appears something has become corrupted with the Beta OS, I am just wondering which bar I can install to help fix this issue.

I had an issue with the volume which I fixed by installing the sys .airtunes from the previous build and this sorted the problem.
    01-14-14 05:35 AM
    i have never noticed that, but it seems i can only select full paragraphs with that method. still pretty useful, thanks.
    You can select arbitrary amount of text with this method depending on where you tap which means you're limited to what you can see on the screen at once. Still, pretty nice shortcut.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 07:28 AM
    So that didn't work. I split the autoloader into the following bars, and sideloaded anything that remotely looked like it may fix the situation to factory default. See screen capture

as per the screen capture.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	364_40433239135_8403_n.jpg 
Views:	1146 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	238471

But that didn't do the trick. Looks like I either lose my data or I live without facebook. Any other ideas?
    I said wipe(As in security wipe). NOT reload(As in OS or core BAR)

01-14-14 07:42 AM
    when i just installed this leak it worked fine but after i've restored my data, my BB Q10 was unable to place calls. is there any solutions about it?
    01-14-14 09:38 AM
    a couple of bugs i found for me

1. when using picture password... if you fail 5 times, it asks you to type in the word "blackberry"... it shows the letters as you type it and it doesn't turn into dots... which i think is normal... but after you successfully type that in... it then asks for your device password... and when you start typing that in... everything is visible as you type by default... you have to tap on the little Eye icon to get it to hide your password...

2. i've noticed that sometimes my phone will say turning off phone due to low battery even though it was at about 20% a few minutes ago...
    01-14-14 09:45 AM
    I'm having the same issue with the contacts dark theme. I can't get the dark theme for the HUB either. Anyone have a fix or work around for these issues? Thanks in advance! I used the autoloader and had these issues directly after installing (3 times). Still an awesome OS though!

From the BBZ10 STL 100-3 Superphone pumped up with vitamin 10.2.1.1925
    You can't get the dark theme in the hub with this release, only on contact, texts and bbm. I had the same issue as you guys when I first loaded .1925 because I did a restore, so the theme that was being picked up was my old one. I then reloaded the leak without a restore and set the theme to dark with no problems. Assuming you both restored your settings, this should work for you. Obviously it's a bit of a pain to reload, especially without a restore, but it sure looks nice now.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 02:38 PM
    You can select arbitrary amount of text with this method depending on where you tap which means you're limited to what you can see on the screen at once. Still, pretty nice shortcut.

Posted via CB10
    yea but doesn't seem to work in the browser where i'd find that useful
    01-14-14 02:45 PM
    Can't play MKV videos (AC3 audio) on 1925 on my z30. Tried downloading various android players but they can't see files on my SD card it seems. Any fixes for one or both of these issues?

Posted with my shiny new Z30
    01-14-14 06:03 PM
    VLC video beta is a work around for my own question, but the video has to be on the device

01-14-14 06:48 PM
    VLC video beta is a work around for my own question, but the video has to be on the device

May I ask where you found that? It doesn't show in bbw (at least for z10). When I search in the android app stores or snap, they show a bunch of garbage apps using the name.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 07:01 PM
    Does anybody knows if BB10.2.1 will automatically switch to silence mode and switch back based on your calendar appointments? Thanks.
    01-14-14 07:04 PM
    Not sure if these have been reported before...

1) Gmail emails not coming in the same time (or even delayed by a few minutes) to my emails get to my actual Gmail (mail.google.com) mailbox.

- my current workaround is deleting the account and re-adding it but the issue reappeared again a few weeks later.

2) Blank text message inbox but text message displays within the main hub area/section (without hub app filters)

- no workaround - to locate a text from a known text, I search for the persons name (in the hub or hub filtered app icon ) and contact text convo appears for me to enter the convo and reply..

3) Random reboot.... happened a handful of times that I noticed... May have happened other times while I wasn?t using my device (TMO Z10 STL-3)

4) Android apps loading pretty slow on launch of the app

5) Some android apps don't respond with a tap on call to action icons and requires a longer press (sometimes after a few long press attempts)

6) Spotify doesn't play after you pause it and try to resume play occasionally (weird)

- my current workaround is to close the app and open again and do play the song

Posted via BlackBerry10 | OS v2.1?.XXXX
    01-14-14 07:30 PM
    May I ask where you found that? It doesn't show in bbw (at least for z10). When I search in the android app stores or snap, they show a bunch of garbage apps using the name.

Posted via CB10
    I got it through Snap. There were several versions, but I used the Beta one, as recommended in another thread

01-14-14 07:51 PM
    I just tested this. I sent a 200 character text and I heard the usual 2 beeps on the other phone.

If your problems continue, you may just want to run a fresh install without a restore

I did not do a restore and I have not had most of the issues on this thread. Only issues I've had are:
    - battery drain in standby seems worse
    - double exchange password error issue on restart

Posted via CB10
    The restore wouldnt load back into the phone
    So I started from scratch essentially and re did all my email accounts apps etc..
    01-14-14 08:41 PM
    a couple of bugs i found for me

1. when using picture password... if you fail 5 times, it asks you to type in the word "blackberry"... it shows the letters as you type it and it doesn't turn into dots... which i think is normal... but after you successfully type that in... it then asks for your device password... and when you start typing that in... everything is visible as you type by default... you have to tap on the little Eye icon to get it to hide your password...
    Was like this after 6 failed attempts on BBOS. Not a bug. By design to let you see what you are typing so you can see if you are making a mistake.

01-14-14 08:50 PM
    Hey all I have recently loaded the new 10.2.1 1925 on my z10 and everything was working great until I restored my contacts. This is something I never do or did in the past with leaks but I needed my contacts so I made the plunge for the New Year.

Now I have noticed I can't get quick notifications if I'm in another app for a quick reply to a bbm or text message. This is very annoying as I see the red light flashing but now have to stop whatever I'm doing and peak into the hub, so I can know who is trying to get a hold of me.

This "SUCKS" I've been use to this feature ever since 10.2 came out "as a leak" lol

In my setting it is set to "on" for instant previews and "on " in my lock screen. I do see everything on my lock screen but need the same comfort of replying to someone fast while I'm on my BlackBerry doing other things.

Can anyone help me? I'm frustrated as simple as this may sound. I have also restarted My Z10 a bunch of times and even pulled the battery button no avail.

I really don't want to load this OS again and then restore my contacts on top of it as that takes forever to do.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 09:00 PM
732 ... 2021222324 ...