02-24-14 10:48 PM
732 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    I got a bug I just experienced on my z10. When I switched to dark contacts, I can't use the alphabets in the right hand side to search. Eg press G for G contacts, N for contacts with N. I tried a reboot and it doesn't work. It just sticks to 'A', so I have to scroll down for a certain name to call.

No ways to resolve yet, I just had to switch back to white background contact to get it back to work again.

Encrypted by my Z10 on a 1925 os
    I use dark theme and only use the letters on the side. Did you perform a restore? Do your contacts sync with a specific source?

Sent via CB10 on my ? Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    01-08-14 08:46 AM
    I've been getting a very weird camera bug, it comes up and it's all distorted with green and yellow colors covering the whole camera screen, any idea on how to approach this? It's really annoying.

Thanks for your help

I'm running an STL 100-1

Posted via CB10
    Look in the official 1925 thread for a camera bar and then just sideload it to your z10

Posted via my Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    01-08-14 08:58 AM
    I have seen two issues not mentioned here:

First is on Att I cannot change the mobile wireless connection type. So I am stuck at LTE and cannot change to HSPA+.

Second, on 2 Verizon z10s instant preview for BBM does not work. It works for SMS and email. I have gone through the settings multiple times and even though everything is on, no notification on the top of the screen.

One other issue that may or may not be due to this os is the ability for BBM to make and receive calls over a mobile network. The option in BBM is greyed out on my z10 on ATT. Now on the 2 Verizon z10s the option can be toggled on and off.
    01-08-14 09:04 AM
    I use dark theme and only use the letters on the side. Did you perform a restore? Do your contacts sync with a specific source?

Sent via CB10 on my ? Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    Thats the funny part, i didnt do any restore. It was autoloaded off the 1925, which i then did a security swipe. The contacts were copied over from the SIM whilst the rest was just the usuals, ie facebook contacts, contacts off my gmail and hotmail.

Sent from my iPhone
    01-08-14 09:26 AM
    I have a Z10-STL100-3 (Telus) and in the past few days I've installed the .1055 leak and then this morning the .1925 leak. Both times, I backed up my phone with Link, then installed the new OS using the autoloader. I did not restore anything from my backup; I did the entire setup from scratch. After I added my email accounts (1 personal Gmail, 1 work Gmail, 1 Hotmail), I added the social media accounts. Then I went to BBWorld and reinstalled my apps (50!!!) from there. After that, I side loaded a couple Android bars (including Snap), and then after all that was done, reinstalled the .apk files. I've signed into everything and they all seem to be working. I'll watch my battery in the next few days to see what it does. I do keep an extra battery in my purse for when things get a little low. I've had no issues with heat, text messages, mms, phone calls or my camera.

The only potential issue I may have is connecting to my work wifi. I was in one of our buildings yesterday and couldn't connect with .1055. I won't be back into work until Monday, so I'll have t check it out then. Home wifi has been no problem.

Perhaps treating the installation of a new OS like a brand new phone may be an option for those who have had problems?
    I did exactly the same as you, also on Telus with STL100-3. I haven't been able to use my work Wifi since .1055 either. It used to say "you are connected to the internet ", without actually connecting, now on .1925 it says "network unavailable". Super frustrating. Has anyone found a fix for this?

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 10:09 AM
    I don't know if this exclusively a .1925 bug, but I wasn't able to open PDF email attachments. When I would tap them, the progress bar would fill, but the pdf wouldn't open. I thought I'd delete Adobe PDF reader and re-install, but you can't delete that app.
    THE FIX: I had installed qPDF Notes, and since I loaded the new OS I never opened it. So, I figured I'd see what happens if I open that app, and then try to open pdf attachments. Well, lo and behold, there was a EULA that I hadn't OK'd, since it hadn't been used since I re-installed it. Once I OK'd it, I closed it, and pdf attachments now open, as they should.
    01-08-14 10:55 AM
    I did exactly the same as you, also on Telus with STL100-3. I haven't been able to use my work Wifi since .1055 either. It used to say "you are connected to the internet ", without actually connecting, now on .1925 it says "network unavailable". Super frustrating. Has anyone found a fix for this?

Posted via CB10
    Have you installed the 1926 radio module?
    Z10 - https://mega.co.nz/#!S9BQDLYY!Ifx7a1...VW3L2ALH6sgsTo
    01-08-14 11:57 AM
    Once again, some issues with loading Bluetooth connectivity between my Q10 and my MB GLK350. .1295 was flawless when it came to connecting when I got back in the car but on .1925 I have to do a phone search and load about every 5 or 6 times I get back in my car. Odd as the leak before was flawless! 1055 sucked completely. Anyone else experiencing connection issues with you phone and your car? Thanks!
    it seems i'm having the same issue. also in an MB... i've never had a bluetooth problem with any earlier version or leak until .1925... if i want bluetooth connected to my car i have to deauthorize from my car and start over each time... it used to just connect automatically with other versions...

judging by some of the other bluetooth related posts, this could be an issue with mercedes and .1925...
    01-08-14 04:01 PM
    1055 to 1925...without load torrent..
    -cannot open clock porche back door 'fostah'
    -when restart hub will hang and error..after sometime it load everything (especially my work mail)

Any idea how to solve?

Z10 STL 100-1
    01-08-14 06:36 PM
    -when restart hub will hang and error..after sometime it load everything (especially my work mail)

Any idea how to solve?

Z10 STL 100-1
    If your work email uses exchange ActiveSync, this is a known bug with corporate lock screen password requirements on 10.2.1. The only fix for now is to try to tap the error screen immediately and try type password after a reboot. See thread below. ..

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=887352

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 07:17 PM

Any idea how to solve?

Z10 STL 100-1
    ...and the previous clock bar needs to be side loaded for the porsche clock. See first post below...

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=887047

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 07:30 PM
    it seems i'm having the same issue. also in an MB... i've never had a bluetooth problem with any earlier version or leak until .1925... if i want bluetooth connected to my car i have to deauthorize from my car and start over each time... it used to just connect automatically with other versions...

judging by some of the other bluetooth related posts, this could be an issue with mercedes and .1925...
    Mine actually works now. I had to de-authorize it one time and then it was fine. The only version it won't work on is the .1055 build, to my knowledge. I'd maybe do a reload of your OS, with the new radio version .1926, then do a wipe and then install all your stuff from scratch. My guess is a corrupted file was left behind and is the culprit causing the problem for you. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
    01-08-14 08:10 PM
    ...and the previous clock bar needs to be side loaded for the porsche clock. See first post below...

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=887047

Posted via CB10
    Thanks tmf06...means more time for me n my bb ai... heheh..
    01-08-14 10:50 PM
    Was absolutely fine for a few weeks and then I've had three crashes today.

STL100-1
    01-09-14 08:46 AM
    I didn't realize there was a newer radio. I may give that a try. To be clear, it's a Wifi hot spot at work...not a corporate exchange type thing. I haven't tried other hot spots or a different home Wifi network yet, could be an issue with the actual network. They've had issues with BlackBerrys on the network before. It's just been two leaks now and several weeks, and there has been no mention from corporate about there being an issue. So looking into it here.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 10:20 AM
    Sachesi still shows 1899 radio even after updating to the new 1926 radio. However, the updated radio version is correctly displayed on the mobile device. When compared to the previous 1899 radio, there seems to be improved battery life and smoother performance with the latest radio version.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 10:21 AM
    I don't know if it's the leak, but I'm unable to change notifications for all of my BBM groups.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 10:37 AM
    Anyone having issues downloading music from BlackBerry World. I just purchased a album and when you go to download it, it just hangs. I can update apps no problem so downloading from BB world is working. Its just this album won't download to the phone.
    01-09-14 01:27 PM
    I thought I'd post my findings here since I'm not able to find a solution anywhere. I recently moved from gmail.com to outlook.com. Exported all my calenders & contacts from GMail into a CSV file and imported into outlook.com. I can see the contacts & events in outlook.com and Outlook on the desktop. But I'm not able to see imported recurring events on my Z10 running 10.2.1.1925.

No issues with contacts. No issues with linked calendars (I can see my linked read-only GMail calendars on the Z10).

I had to delete & recreate the events in outlook.com before the events would show up on the Z10. In my case, I just simply drag-and-dropped the events from Outlook Desktop to the outlook.com calendar using Outlook. Problem solved & very happy with one consolidated calendar.
    01-09-14 04:29 PM
    I started with .1055 and backed up, then restored after running .1925 autoloader. My contacts weren't able to change to dark theme after loading .1925 on my Z10. So, I loaded a .17xx contacts .bar file in an attempt to fix, but now contacts won't open at all... is there a .1925 contacts .bar someone could share with me?
    01-09-14 07:45 PM
    FWIW I hadn't had reboot problems for a while. This leak changed all that

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 08:28 PM
    Hey guys. I just did the leaked 10.2 update and my texts have strangely disappeared. When I click on the text icon or go to texts in the hub it's completely empty. If I search by name, that persons texts will show up. If I get a text it's in the hub, in the list of messages (emails, etc) but not in the text folder itself. What's up and how can I fix it? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums mobile app
    01-09-14 10:16 PM
    Hey guys. I just did the leaked 10.2 update and my texts have strangely disappeared. When I click on the text icon or go to texts in the hub it's completely empty. If I search by name, that persons texts will show up. If I get a text it's in the hub, in the list of messages (emails, etc) but not in the text folder itself. What's up and how can I fix it? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums mobile app
    From within the hub, go to the extended menu, select settings, select hub management, select text messages, select the option you desire as to where the text messages are displayed.

CB10 VZW Q10 SQN100-2/Z10 STL100-4 10.2.1.1925
    01-10-14 01:29 PM
    I've read this before in one of these posts. Text messages only show the persons number not the name. Is there a fix to this?

Edit: so I believe I found a solution to this issue. I text myself and noticed that my own name appeared on the message instead my number. So I decided to delete my wife's texts and asked her to send me a text and her name came up. Now I just deleted all my texts and hopefully this has fixed the issue.
    Last edited by pietro13; 01-11-14 at 12:13 AM.
    01-10-14 02:30 PM
    Installed leak today, but I have a problem with the contacts.

I received a Whatsapp message but the name was incorrect to the profile picture so opened contact who's name was shown to find that the contact had over 150 contacts links to it that shouldn't be linked.

Unlinked all contacts that were incorrect (all 150 of them) and went back to Whatsapp and noticed that same contact with a different incorrect name so I opened that contact to show 150 contacts linked to it.

Anyone else have this problem or a solution to it?

A bit confusing but it is a strange one but it is that one specific contact that shows what contact has the links in it

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 03:48 PM
732 ... 1718192021 ...