02-24-14 10:48 PM
732 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    Yes same for Overdrive. However, after moving data storage from the sd card to the device, the problem was solved. So, it seems the communication error was a bit more involved than it appeared to be.

Posted via CBQ10

Posted via CBQ10
    01-01-14 10:01 AM
    Can someone point me where can I download official 10.2 radio and the camera bar with face focus?

Posted via CB10
    I don't know about the radio but you can fine the camera bar in the original 1925 thread, I think it was posted on the 1st page.

Keepin' it Chill Z10 (10.2.1.1925)
    01-01-14 10:39 AM
    I don't know about the radio but you can fine the camera bar in the original 1925 thread, I think it was posted on the 1st page.

Keepin' it Chill Z10 (10.2.1.1925)
    Radio on top of the same thread.

Posted via CBQ10
    01-01-14 10:51 AM
    I just now realized that I can't text at all. Texting doesn't work for me. HELP

Posted via CB10
    Any luck with the text problem?
    I have a similar problem, one respite I have is that the texts work only from the hub... The text application takes me to the text folder in the hub which is blank... Its really irritating to work like this ... This was my first upgrade to a leak is on BB10... Woe is me :SOB: :'(

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    01-01-14 11:50 AM
    Did a reinstall, still no luck. Boot time staying at five minutes. Stays on 100 percent for around two minutes before the phone is usable. Also thinking it crashes from time to time while pocketed, but always in doubt I'm not pushing the off button myself.

Seriously thinking about downgrade to 1259...

Posted via CB10
    I haven't followed all of this thread, and maybe this was suggested, but have you tried a security wipe followed by a reinstall of 1925, then maybe another wipe and reinstall of 1925. Otherwise, this sounds as if it could be a hardware issue. To my knowledge this long boot time problem has not been reported by anyone else.
    01-01-14 12:49 PM
    I just received an MMS message with text and picture from one of my regular correspondents in my Contacts folder (I use Google--no local contacts). After the name (from my Contacts list) of that correspondent, there was a full 10 digit (US) phone number I've never heard of, that isn't in my Contacts anywhere, and which according to a Google search is a cell phone located in a place where I have no contacts and know no one.

I've heard of text or MMS messages carrying the name and number of an unrelated contact in the Contacts folder, but not this sort of thing.

Any ideas?
    01-01-14 12:54 PM
    The past 3 leaks I have experienced after a few days of great service the sound will be very low (almost cannot hear it) for notifications. At first I thought it was the app HUB++, but it seems the level 1 notification as well as the keyboard click sound disappear. A reboot fixes it, but it seems to stop working again after a few days. I have it happen on 1925 yesterday after not having touched any sound volume or settings in the last could days. Has anyone else seen this or is it just me an my Z10 STL100-3 unlocked on AT&T?
    Same here with audio issues. T-MOBILE USA 1925, STL 100-3. Camera is not the best, as well as no face focus. I tried to sideload the cam bar, but it stops the camera from opening.

The Most Interesting Device In The World, BBZ10! Keep Moving My Friends!
    01-01-14 01:00 PM
    Did it ever work? If not, download the small radio only file and flash the radio. That solved it for me even though the package I install was marked as containing the correct radio.

Posted via CBQ10
    Yeah, I installed it and now my Q10 works like a charme. Soooo happy! Thanks mates!

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 01:55 PM
    I'm finding my ability to make bbm video and voice calls on cellular is now gone.
    I just did a video chat over cellular with my daughter and it worked perfectly well. I'm on 1925.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 01:56 PM
    Here's something I noticed. It is reproducible.

If I have slacker playing over a blue tooth device while playing an android game, and I receive a phone call; when the phone call ends, the blue tooth is suddenly max volume, and the android game lags. I haven't noticed it doing it if an android app is not running tho.

Posted via my Pokedex
    01-01-14 02:01 PM
    anyone else have a problem with maintaining a wifi connection?
    01-01-14 08:19 PM
    Nope. Got a rock steady wifi connection here.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 10:37 PM
    That was with going back in hours later, but you are correct. 24 hours after the original delete, it is actually gone.

Posted via CBQ10
    Weird mine only delays about 3-5 seconds

Sent via CB10 on my ? Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    01-01-14 10:37 PM
    Browser not working

One other person in this thread mentioned browser not working, but not sure if my issue is unique?

Browser app will load.

1) When I have restored my device, it will not go anywhere -- whether typing in a url or selecting a bookmark, it goes nowhere. Not even a loading bar. Just blank.

2) When I have not restored my device, the browser works fine.

Have done wipes and reinstalls, same issue.

Anyone with suggested fix so that I can restore all, short of partial backup/restore??
    01-01-14 11:52 PM
    Browser not working

One other person in this thread mentioned browser not working, but not sure if my issue is unique?

Browser app will load.

1) When I have restored my device, it will not go anywhere -- whether typing in a url or selecting a bookmark, it goes nowhere. Not even a loading bar. Just blank.

2) When I have not restored my device, the browser works fine.

Have done wipes and reinstalls, same issue.

Anyone with suggested fix so that I can restore all, short of partial backup/restore??
    One possibility would be to sideload the browser bar (extract with Sachesi from the autoloader) using Sachesi or else Chrome in development mode, then try to uninstall the browser bar (don't know if it's possible), then do a hard reboot and go back into development mode and reload the browser bar.

Otherwise you're probably stuck with doing a partial restore, just media and settings.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 12:12 AM
    anyone else have a problem with maintaining a wifi connection?
    Yes. I did and I solved it. Please check that your primary DNS server can access the Internet.

To troubleshoot I turned off my Wireless connection data so I had to use Wi-Fi for data. I noticed I no longer had a BlackBerry logo in the upper-right corner. This tipped me off to the problem. It appears the DNS does not fail over to a secondary server if you have one.

I'm guessing it tries to access BlackBerry NOC through Wi-Fi and when it can't it turns Wi-Fi off.

I used a different primary DNS to solve the problem of dropping Wi-Fi and that fixed it.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 01:34 AM
    anyone having issues with gmail? i have 3 gmail accounts, all work... they are custom gmail addresses...

the issues are that they are refusing to receive emails... they load all my emails on initial load, and show the new emails the, but soon after it stops receiving emails...

i added in settings, accounts, add account, advanced, gmail, and entered all my details...

idk what else to do here to get my emails working, other then rolling back... i came from rogers latest 10.2 update... i did not restore... i did a auto loader install... the emails didnt work, so i wiped... then added them again... same issue...

thoughts?
    javelinfan likes this.
    01-02-14 03:12 AM
    Nope. Got a rock steady wifi connection here.

Posted via CB10
    same, i dont have a single problem with my wifi. this os was solid like a rock! no problem at all. thumbs up!
    01-02-14 03:16 AM
    anyone having issues with gmail? i have 3 gmail accounts, all work... they are custom gmail addresses...

the issues are that they are refusing to receive emails... they load all my emails on initial load, and show the new emails the, but soon after it stops receiving emails...

i added in settings, accounts, add account, advanced, gmail, and entered all my details...

idk what else to do here to get my emails working, other then rolling back... i came from rogers latest 10.2 update... i did not restore... i did a auto loader install... the emails didnt work, so i wiped... then added them again... same issue...

thoughts?
    You say above they are custom gmail addresses. Do you mean they are Google Business accounts? If so, you should not setup them up as Gmail (IMAP/CalDAV/CardDAV) accounts. You should setup them up as ActiveSync accounts. ActiveSync works much better than IMAP...

If they are not Google Business accounts, ActiveSync cannot be used and I have no answer for you as I only use ActiveSync.
    01-02-14 05:19 AM

thoughts?
    Question. Why are you using advanced. Should never need to use advanced on the big email providers or BES. Try simple. Email password only. Don't add or change anything else

01-02-14 08:45 AM
    [BUG REPORT] Mireo Don't Panic will not send voice guidance out through Bluetooth unless the Media Controls are turned off for the Bluetooth device. I did not test this on prior versions of BB10 so I don't know if this is new in 1925. I do get voice guidance through BT for BlackBerry Maps and Google Maps even with Media Controls turned on.
    01-02-14 09:00 AM
    I am having the same issue.
    When I activate voice control, either with "mute" button or via bluetooth earpiece, I can see the voice control open and visually displays questions, but I do not HEAR the voice asking for same... kind of defeats the purpose if I want to use hands-free in the car.
    I uninstalled and re-installed 1925, but same problem.
    Anyone have a fix for this??
    01-02-14 10:55 AM
    This happened to me to using Box. Turns out the file/folder did delete, but maybe there was a delay...I backed out came back and what I deleted was gone. I have had similar issues with Windows at times.
    I notice that when I use file manager to delete files from my SD card download folder, although they appear to delete, their name still shows up. If I try to delete a file that I deleted earlier, I get the error message in the attached picture.
    Attachment 234989

Posted via CBQ10
    01-02-14 11:53 AM
    After 3 days with .1925 I still feel it is the best BB10 leak yet, but it does seem my battery is not as long lasting as it was on .1055. Hoping this may improve as everything 'settles'.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    01-02-14 11:55 AM
    Question. Why are you using advanced. Should never need to use advanced on the big email providers or BES. Try simple. Email password only. Don't add or change anything else

ok, tried this, and no change... this time around on the active sync, i get NO emails showing in my inbox... before when i added it, it would at least load previous emails in my inbox... now nothing... no old emails... and still not receiving anything either...

thinking i might need to roll back
    01-02-14 11:56 AM
732 ... 1314151617 ...