02-24-14 09:48 PM
732 ... 1112131415 ...
tools
    Found a problem with Contacts app: tapping on a letter down the right side of the display is supposed to take me to that section of the contacts. Now it doesn't do anything. On a STL-100-3 Z10.
    I have the same model Z10 and just got 1925 yesterday. My boy and I both love it. (We have the same phone.) BTW, the contacts app scroller by letter works fine on my unit.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 02:22 PM
    Upgraded from 1743 after trying my best to wait for the official tmobile os but just couldn't wait any longer... this update is pretty awesome even though it's only been about 24 hours for me... it fixed slow text loading and searching for sms contacts...

Bugs I've noticed for me.

1. Can't send a group text. I can search and add the contacts just fine and even write the message. But when I send it. It displays the group text window with all the contact icons at the top but a blank text field. My text I sent doesn't even show. From the same window I can keep trying to send more messages but after I tap send it disappears and doesn't show that I sent anything. And when I close out of the window, there is no record of me ever sending a group text.

2. Sending a BBM broadcast message has changed. Not sure if this is a bug or just a BBM update. I used to be able to select the contacts I wanted by clicking on their contact pic. But now I have to type each name and it has to be their display name.

*fyi- each upgrade I've done has been without a wipe. I do a back up through link and then autoloader and then restore through link. No restore problems.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 04:02 PM
    My only issue is playing a podcast from the Podcasts app. This started with 10.2.1.xxx

When a podcast is interrupted by a phone call, or if I use voice to send a text, the podcast will no longer play over car audio. It keeps playing on the app...time is ticking, etc..but no sound. No way to reestablish sound other than turning off car and restarting.

This does not happen when playing something from the music app.

I thought I've heard that the developer of Podcasts has stopped updating...maybe that's the issue.
    12-29-13 04:20 PM
    I just now realized that I can't text at all. Texting doesn't work for me. HELP

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 05:56 PM
    After loading 1925 on Dec 26th, I have been very impressed with everything - up until today.. I noticed that after having Z10 plugged into wall charger overnight, i had 100% but right after i unplugged it, battery dropped to 93% within 10 min. I plugged it back into laptop and ran BB Link to perform backup and battery again went up to 100% until I disconnected the device at which point it dropped all thee way down to 53% within 25 min!! All my email accounts and contacts etc have indexed and settled down so I am really unsure as to what the drain is from. Now, the device is plugged directly into wall charger again, and is slowly going back up (at 71% now, but device is stating it will take 1 hour and 39 min to complete charge). I have not rebooted phone since I installed 1925 - do you guys think I should do a soft/hard boot?

Thoughts?
    Yes. I always do a reboot around 2 hrs into a OS regardless if I have a problem or not

Posted via CB10. 10.2.1.1925 with 1259 camera/clock
    zephyr613 likes this.
    12-29-13 06:33 PM
    Don't know if this is related, but posting it in this thread as well.
    My Q10 keeps randomly restarting in 1925 (no issues in previous leak versions). Happens after phonecalls, text reading, running Android apps, so there really is no pattern. 6 times in a week now.
    12-30-13 12:34 AM
    Can anyone else reproduce this?
    From the Hub:
    [more],
    [settings],
    [Display and Actions] (at the top),
    [Instant Preview Settings] (at the bottom),
    [Applications] (at the bottom),
    [Email Messages],
    My list of accounts is duplicated every time I get to this point. I can go back once, re-open [Email Messages] and I get an additional entry for each account.

This doesn't appear to harm anything, and if I go to the same settings through the OS Settings, there is only 1 entry for each account as there should be.

Background:
    AT&T Z10 (STL100-3) installed leaked OS 10.2.1.1925 from AT&T Official 10.1.0.2019 yesterday evening, restored Application Data and Media only, installed 10.2.1.1259 camera .bar and leaked Password Keeper .bar with import/export functionality. Added 6 email accounts manually, (1 EAS, 3 large email providers (google/yahoo.outlook.com, 2 smaller providers), Facebook, LinkedIn, Dropbox, Box, Evernote.
    12-30-13 09:34 AM
    Can anyone else reproduce this?
    From the Hub:
    [more],
    [settings],
    [Display and Actions] (at the top),
    [Instant Preview Settings] (at the bottom),
    [Applications] (at the bottom),
    [Email Messages],
    My list of accounts is duplicated every time I get to this point. I can go back once, re-open [Email Messages] and I get an additional entry for each account.

This doesn't appear to harm anything, and if I go to the same settings through the OS Settings, there is only 1 entry for each account as there should be.

Background:
    AT&T Z10 (STL100-3) installed leaked OS 10.2.1.1925 from AT&T Official 10.1.0.2019 yesterday evening, restored Application Data and Media only, installed 10.2.1.1259 camera .bar and leaked Password Keeper .bar with import/export functionality. Added 6 email accounts manually, (1 EAS, 3 large email providers (google/yahoo.outlook.com, 2 smaller providers), Facebook, LinkedIn, Dropbox, Box, Evernote.
    Confirmed. I get the same thing. Z10, AT&T. Never went there before. No harm, apparently, as you say.

Posted via CB10
    zyphen likes this.
    12-30-13 09:39 AM
    Sadly I am having this same problem.. After first day of running this new leaked, I did let it drain completely and put it on charge; well after 8 hours the yellow led was still blinking and never reached the green led AND 100% charged battery! I did a battery pull, connected and disconnected usb cable many times.. but nothing.. it is not cmpleting charging process! Using this leaked on Q10 SQN100-3 (italian network, wind carrier!) Has anyone experienced this and-maybe- sorted it out? thanks!

Do not completed 1oo% in the battery(only 96%)
    Night mode turns off the wifi ...

Leak 10.2.1.1925
    (STL100-1)

jules
    12-30-13 10:21 AM
    Confirmed. I get the same thing. Z10, AT&T. Never went there before. No harm, apparently, as you say.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for validating my findings KenV54, that makes it a more official bug report.

I did reboot (both volume hard buttons held in at the same time until phone reboots) and the accounts still duplicate in the notifications list as described above.
    As mentioned, doesn't appear to affect anything or prevent usage or functionality, just aesthetics, and IMHO shouldn't stop anyone from making the decision to install this leak.
    12-30-13 02:44 PM
    Has anyone used BBM Video and had the other person not be able to hear you? Greatly appreciate a fix! Thanks

Q10 -10.2.1.1925!
    12-30-13 03:12 PM
    So, I finally bit the bullet and loaded up Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1925.
    At first, everything worked great except the phone. I could not dial ot no matter what.
    I flashed the radio file and it started to work
    Now all is good except, when I hit the gear to go to phone settings, the phone dims for a moment then nothing.
    No fix for that so far. Edit after time: that seems to have been a settling issue. I didn't realize that it needed to settle again after flashing the radio. I can get into phone settings about 1 in 3 tries now.

Posted via CBQ10
    Last edited by wbbeinuni; 12-30-13 at 06:34 PM.
    12-30-13 05:26 PM
    Firstly, pardon me if any of this has been covered: I just up'd to .1925 and so far soooo good! It's my second time attempting to do a backup and restore. First time was with .1055 and that didn't go so well so I wiped and started over clean/no restore, but for me, on my Z10, .1055 had it's share of glitches (though I couldn't go backwards from there either as 10.2.1 is that good).

With .1925 I decided to try restore when up'ing from .1055, and so far it works great. No account issues at all - even after loading, and running, loads of APKs.

For my 'FINDING' what I noticed (was issue in .1055 too) that I want Blackberry to fix is when deleting multiple items in Hub that it offer to delete from Hub or Server or both, as it does for single item deletion. If you try to delete a single item you can be prompted for this (or not) but when multiple it just deletes, and I don't think it deletes (at this time) from server at all.

I have also found that bPod crashes - every time I try to 'resume last'. It won't show me streams/files etc. I contacted dev, but he just said 'leaks not supported'. Good pro-activeness there, not. Fortunately other devs are testing for 10.2.1 - why wouldn't they be? Anyhow, for now, I am trying an Android podcast player (iPP Podcast Player) and it seems pretty good.

There was another finding I had, but by time I got chance to post here I couldn't recall it, so will edit this later when it comes back.
    Last edited by Graheem; 12-31-13 at 05:49 PM. Reason: update
    SVyrl likes this.
    12-30-13 11:47 PM
    I updated my lady's Z10 last night using my tried and true method as published here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=876037

No wipes, no worries.

As Bluetooth never seems to comeback from a restore, I took her phone out to her car (2010 Toyota) to setup Bluetooth for hands free phone and music player. The contacts had never transferred to this car so I didn't expect it to. Still I try every time we update the phone. To my astonishment, it worked. She has her contacts in the car now. Not only that, she can setup voice tags (up to 20) to be associated with selected contacts so she can request a call by name. To say I'm impressed with this upgrade would be to understate the case.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by jrohland; 12-31-13 at 06:23 AM.
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    12-31-13 03:00 AM
    Has anyone had an issue with not being able to delete certain messages from the hub? I've had issues with a gmail account (IMAP setup). I've tried a device reboot and also deleting and reinstalling the account. I'm using a Q10.

Detailed behaviour:
    Case 1) in message - select overflow (3 dot icon) then delete; Delete? menu comes up with delete option grayed out.
    Case 2) in hub - select overflow (3 dot icon) then select more; then select message and then delete trash can icon, Delete? menu comes up with delete option available.Selecting delete actually then works.

Appears to be a software bug. How to report to BlackBerry?
    Last edited by CrackMachine; 12-31-13 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Added detailed behaviour
    12-31-13 06:21 AM
    What's your boottime? I'm experiencing extremely long ones on mine (around 5 minutes). Anyone else noticing the same?
    12-31-13 07:08 AM
    Has anyone had an issue with not being able to delete certain messages from the hub? I've had issues with a gmail account (IMAP setup). I've tried a device reboot and also deleting and reinstalling the account. I'm using a Q10.

Detailed behaviour:
    Case 1) in message - select overflow (3 dot icon) then delete; Delete? menu comes up with delete option grayed out.
    Case 2) in hub - select overflow (3 dot icon) then select more; then select message and then delete trash can icon, Delete? menu comes up with delete option available.Selecting delete actually then works.

Appears to be a software bug. How to report to BlackBerry?
    What happens when you long press instead of using the overflow icon

12-31-13 10:00 AM
    I've been getting a very weird camera bug, it comes up and it's all distorted with green and yellow colors covering the whole camera screen, any idea on how to approach this? It's really annoying.

Thanks for your help

I'm running an STL 100-1

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 10:17 AM
    I installed 1925 a couple of days ago. All is working good. No texting issues. No camera issues.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 10:42 AM
    I've been getting a very weird camera bug, it comes up and it's all distorted with green and yellow colors covering the whole camera screen, any idea on how to approach this? It's really annoying.

Thanks for your help

I'm running an STL 100-1

Posted via CB10
    Reboot the phone and it will be gone. U will experience this often times though.

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    12-31-13 11:22 AM
    What's your boottime? I'm experiencing extremely long ones on mine (around 5 minutes). Anyone else noticing the same?
    Not me. Mine is usually at maximum of 1 minute.

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    12-31-13 11:23 AM
    So after having .1925 for several days with mostly minor issues, this afternoon I noticed that my texts are not going through all of a sudden. Everything else works fine. Has anyone else experienced this and if so, were you able to fix it? fyi, I am able to bbm, send emails, make phone calls and I rebooted three times but it didn't help.
    12-31-13 11:30 AM
    I downgraded to 10.2.1.1259 and did a full restore from when I had 10.2.0.1743 and my texts are working. Things seem fine so far. Now I'm thinking of going from this to. 1925.

So far my fix for texting problem was to downgrade a notch.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 02:06 PM
    I notice that when I use file manager to delete files from my SD card download folder, although they appear to delete, their name still shows up. If I try to delete a file that I deleted earlier, I get the error message in the attached picture.
    10.2.1.1925 Findings & Fixes *ONLY*-img_20131231_162854.png

Posted via CBQ10
    12-31-13 03:30 PM
    What happens when you long press instead of using the overflow icon

Equivalent to my case 1 above (delete button is grayed out).
    12-31-13 03:45 PM
732 ... 1112131415 ...