Fresh 10.2.1.1925 install, security wiped beforehand, wiped after update and no restore. Other than the following issue I am very pleased with this build. Battery life has been great for me once everything settles.

THE ISSUE:
    Whenever I swap my battery for a fully charged spare my work Activesync account resets. I lose emails, contacts and calendar. It also resets the time to lock my device to one hour, I usually have it set for 5 minutes. The issue then causes PIM Services to drain my fresh battery while it updates everything again.

Anyone else seeing this issue? If there is a fix, I'd love to hear it. This issue is rendering my spare battery bundle as a last possible resort.

Thanks, TBHC

Posted via CB10

Edit: just did it again to get a screen capture.

Attachment 234186
    Last edited by TheBigHarvCombo; 12-29-13 at 12:38 AM.
    12-29-13 12:26 AM
    No. I actually had a lot of active-sync issues on 10.0, 10.1 and early 10.2. They seemed to be cleared up now on the latest 10.2.0.1803 and on 10.2.1.1925. I am keeping my fingers crossed. When active-sync acted up it would freeze the hub account. I could open but not delete any email. when selecting an email that was unread, it would not change to read, etc. Not even after a hard reset this would work. Eventually, it would resolve itself but after loosing a ton of battery. One observation that I did have is that the connection to the server was set to close_wait whenever this was happening.
    12-29-13 12:33 AM
    So odd, it must be tied to the active sync server settings somehow, I've had my z10 linked to my work via active sync since day one and never had a problem. I don't even security wipe anymore before loading leaks and it still works great. Wish I could help ya

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 12:36 AM
    Thanks for the replies guys. This is the first issue I have had. I've been on activesync at work since the Z10 came out without any issues. I can't remember if it was happening with 10.2.1.1295 as I really didn't run it long enough to test it out. I'm sure they will sort it out.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 12:42 AM
    Fresh 10.2.1.1925 install, security wiped beforehand, wiped after update and no restore. Other than the following issue I am very pleased with this build. Battery life has been great for me once everything settles.

THE ISSUE:
    Whenever I swap my battery for a fully charged spare my work Activesync account resets. I lose emails, contacts and calendar. It also resets the time to lock my device to one hour, I usually have it set for 5 minutes. The issue then causes PIM Services to drain my fresh battery while it updates everything again.

Anyone else seeing this issue? If there is a fix, I'd love to hear it. This issue is rendering my spare battery bundle as a last possible resort.

Thanks, TBHC

Posted via CB10

Attachment 234186
    Yes. There's a thread dedicated to this. Mine did it again tonight. First time on 1925. It did it a lot on 1055 and 1295. It's not just a battery replace issue. It happens quite often on reboots as well.

It's been reported to BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    TheBigHarvCombo likes this.
    12-29-13 12:48 AM
    Same here. I experience loosing my contacts - sync with yahoo - several times on each leak since 1055, 1295 now 1925. Never on 10.2.0.xx
    My solution is to delete and re add yahoo's contact. Problem's solved
    Btw, 1925 is d'best leak since I begin installing leaks.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 01:12 AM
    12-29-13 01:18 AM

THE ISSUE:

Thanks, TBHC

Posted via CB10

Attachment 234186
    What version were you on before that didn't have issues? I'm starting to wonder if the new ActiveSync policy restriction implementations in 10.2 were implemented properly, so I am curious how close to this version you were previously.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 09:58 PM
    I never had issues on anything before 10.2.1.1055. Like I said, I wasn't running 1295 long enough to know if it happened on it.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 10:01 PM
    I reported this with 1055. I'm still on that version and figured out that when the phone reboots, you have to babysit it till the hub loads. Then it asks me for my pin and if I enter it fast enough, I won't lose any data. If I don't catch that, everything will need to resync.
    12-31-13 12:01 AM
    I am the next who have same problem.

I have three email account under this and no emails comes from night.

when in morning I downloaded in Outlook I was getting more than 20 emails.
    12-31-13 12:43 AM
    What version were you on before that didn't have issues? I'm starting to wonder if the new ActiveSync policy restriction implementations in 10.2 were implemented properly, so I am curious how close to this version you were previously.

Posted via CB10
    We have 30 devices on 10.2.0.1803 without anyone reporting this issue, only those of us running the prereleases of 10.2.1.xxx are having the problem.

As I mentioned elsewhere, what is happening is the device reconnects to the server upon bootup, pings it then improperly reports security policy 0, which means it is not running a device lock password even if it is. The server responds back with a higher minimum policy requirement so the device disables the account.
    After awhile, anytime from a few minutes to an hour on average, the device will try again and properly report back the required device lock policy is enabled, which the server approves, so the device unlocks the account, has the user type the device password to confirm security, then resyncs with the server. This can also be kicked off immediately by simply reentering the account email password which forces a verification of the account. it's annoying, and they know about it. I assume after christmas holidays it will be fixed, if it hasn't been already and we can hope for a new beta/leak to verify the resolution.

note: this only happens when activesync server policy enforces device lock password.

Can a moderator please merge this with the already existing thread which jonty12 was kind enough to provide a link to already?
    12-31-13 12:44 AM
    Hi

can someone confirm, that my issue happened already to another user?

Sometimes, i got new push mail arrived. I got my mail on example Outlook for Mac, but on my Q10 with .1925 OS / Radio .1899 it will not arrive.
    Only if i manually refresh my inbox, mail arrives.
    Shortly after that, i send from another Account to my Push Mail Account 1 Testmail, and it arrives instantly on my phone.
    It looks like, that sometime my Q10 is in sleep mode and ActiveSync will not work.

I never had this issue before installing this leak.

Can some confirm that?
    Iam running on Hosted Exchange 2010 without any problems on other Phones like Android 4.3.1 or older BB10 Devices like Z10/Z30.

Alex
    12-31-13 08:21 AM