#IchooseBlackberry10 (BBM#25)
    12-07-13 10:19 PM
    That's cause she's very needy and needs a leak

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    anon721037 and moody like this.
    12-07-13 10:20 PM
    Moody, want some candy?

I'm not falling for that "little girl want some candy?" thing AGAIN.
    Did that one too many times
    anon721037 likes this.
    12-07-13 10:20 PM
    I'm not falling for that "little girl want some candy?" thing AGAIN.
    Did that one too many times
    Freaking Peevish! Ruins it for all of us!

anon721037, moody and Blacklatino like this.
    12-07-13 10:21 PM
    Shut up spade. I'm trying to give my candy to a girl.

If the candy doesn't work try following in Peevish's footsteps- Roophies and duct tape
    12-07-13 10:21 PM
    He called leaking leaks a business.. it is not. It's all theft of property. Haha

Posted via CB10
    Ok, so perhaps it was a poor choice of words, but remember that was a private conversation that should have never been posted. And I know what he meant by that. It wasn't meant as "Lets sell leaks and get rich". I believe it was more of an idea that getting and giving leaks and the pressure and stress that comes from such has become a full time job.

And I know you don't like that a team was formed and was testing before dropping for the rest of the community. And we will never agree on this matter. But remember, they are most likely bound by the provider as to when they can drop it. So while waitng for the green light, why not have some trusted people run it and help with solving issues. So when they are given the go ahead to drop, it makes it easier for everyone to see what they have already learned and how to fix.

I bet everything I own, if you had been invited to be on this team, your feelings towards how they did things would be totally different.
    12-07-13 10:28 PM
    youre not the one that needs his snickers
    Snickers please... I'm not going anywhere for awhile!

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 10:41 PM
    Ok, so perhaps it was a poor choice of words, but remember that was a private conversation that should have never been posted. And I know what he meant by that. It wasn't meant as "Lets sell leaks and get rich". I believe it was more of an idea that getting and giving leaks and the pressure and stress that comes from such has become a full time job.

And I know you don't like that a team was formed and was testing before dropping for the rest of the community. And we will never agree on this matter. But remember, they are most likely bound by the provider as to when they can drop it. So while waitng for the green light, why not have some trusted people run it and help with solving issues. So when they are given the go ahead to drop, it makes it easier for everyone to see what they have already learned and how to fix.

I bet everything I own, if you had been invited to be on this team, your feelings towards how they did things would be totally different.
    I really don't want to get back into this. Because my fingers are tired. But their way drove a wedge into the community. ( you can not deny this obvious fact) there was no need for funding. There was no need for advertisement. We as a community were all that the leaks needed. and for the rest and best of my explanation see Scrids. Leakers will come and Leakers will go thread. Because he and myself feel the exact same way about the whole issue at hand. Now back to people getting laid eating popcorn and candy and in no way am I trying to be combative or rude. Just trying to take some hate away from myself for not agreeing.

Posted via CB10
    anon721037 likes this.
    12-07-13 10:43 PM
    Attachment 227994

I thought it was cold around here... -_-

Attachment 227992

Posted from my Q10 with only 1GB of RAM
    No it's just their attitude, JUST kidding! We love it when you Quebecers come to Canada. Lol
    12-07-13 10:46 PM
    ..... better go feed the horses
    10.2.1.1733? ...........-img_00000004.png
    12-07-13 10:46 PM

Wigley wanted $$$$ you didn't see the screen caps from today, BBM me I have it saved I think.
    12-07-13 10:47 PM
    No it's just their attitude, JUST kidding! We love it when you Quebecers come to Canada. Lol
    Hey Quebec IS part of Canada.. like it or not well for now at least..

12-07-13 10:50 PM
    Wow... talk about starting even more controversy... thanx deezy... you just reignited this whole thing and it's not gonna go well...

Haters are gonna hate is am im gonna say... And I know where you stand

moody and habs_fan like this.
    12-07-13 10:55 PM
    Hey Nick are these people that are talking about ruining people and posting privileged BBM convo the community you are talking about? The community you think is so wonderful and the one I'm to come here and trust?

Just ask'n

Squricle of Trust Group Co-Founder | Owner In_loco_nomen Squricle of Trust Channel | Channel PIN C00120C87
    12-07-13 10:57 PM
    Didn't we already learn about posting screen shots already today??

moody and pbeasley like this.
    12-07-13 10:58 PM
    [TAB][/TAB]

If only some of you had been around here longer......to remember how it was when anyone (more than now) that received a leak would repost the same question for numerous issues over and over. So many duplicate threads. Besides, let someone leak a "dud" and the whole forum will go after that person with tar and feathers......unless(like others) the person has changed names and/or accounts. Does anyone really understand why Elite "continually" post the how to upgrade/downgrade directives when most should already know the basics.....prior to upgrade? Because people still make mistakes and having it on the thread saves them time and others from becoming aggravated.....at them. While some would take a leaked OS, try it and if it were crap, simply let others know and revert back to what works. To assume the majority of this community would act accordingly is assuming a bit much. Again.......JMHO since Peevish ate all the dayum Snickers.
    LP_Rigg, moody and mopar_fxr like this.
    It's like a bad train wreck, you just can't look away.

As the old man always told me:
    Opinions are like "A" holes, everyones got one.

Mom always told me
    "Never argue with a fool, the others may not be able to tell the difference"

And I have seen a LOT of foolish "A" holes!
    moody, habs_fan and RazrRob like this.
    Anyone who believes the only reason berryleaks disbanded was because of they way threads turned negative is a little naive. There has to be more to it than that. I don't know what the reasons are but I can say that it's likely not for the reason they gave.

Correct, see below.

Obviously with the "blbye" guy posting private messages... seems there was internal turmoil... people didn't agree with each other and push came to shove... crap happened...

I haven't even waded into the other threads because quite honestly I'm not prepared for the drama and I probably missed a lot of the interesting stuff already.

Suffice to say that:

A) The group had personnel issues from the beginning but especially after Kris left
    B) Imagine what happens when you get a bunch of headstrong people together, most of whom "don't like to play by the rules". Yeah, that.
    C) There was no great consensus about making money, I will agree with what VeniceBB said that most of the people just did it because they liked to. That other view was a minority view in my experience.

Shout-outs to:

pili4
    VeniceBB
    ofutur
    toobs623
    MeccaEL
    thurask
    FlexNinja
    xsacha
    DarcyTallGuy
    Wigley458
    12-07-13 11:00 PM
    Wow... talk about starting even more controversy... thanx deezy... you just reignited this whole thing and it's not gonna go well...

Haters are gonna hate is am im gonna say... And I know where you stand

Bro as much as I'm not trying g to get into it with you again because I don't want to be on anyone's bad side. ( because I really like to be and want to be a likable person) but you can't come along to a site that has been doing things the same way for YEARS And start talking about earning revenue for HELPING people. This is not what a forum is for or about. Yes CrackBerry.com is a website it makes money thru ads/sales of products/ and however else they make it. But it is us as a people here helping one another NON PROFIT. You can't take stolen property and make money from it no matter which way you look at it. And if you think for one second once blackberry caught wind of earning revenue for clicks on their operating systems that were being leaked eternally all hell wouldn't break lose? Talk about slowing down process and damming the rivers. It would be locked up tighter then fort nox.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 11:02 PM
    Hey Quebec IS part of Canada.. like it or not well for now at least..

You'll always be part of our country, after all we're above the states LOL
    [TAB][/TAB]
    If only some of you had been around here longer......to remember how it was when anyone (more than now) that received a leak would repost the same question for numerous issues over and over. So many duplicate threads. Besides, let someone leak a "dud" and the whole forum will go after that person with tar and feathers......unless(like others) the person has changed names and/or accounts. Does anyone really understand why Elite "continually" post the how to upgrade/downgrade directives when most should already know the basics.....prior to upgrade? Because people still make mistakes and having it on the thread saves them time and others from becoming aggravated.....at them. While some would take a leaked OS, try it and if it were crap, simply let others know and revert back to what works. To assume the majority of this community would act accordingly is assuming a bit much. Again.......JMHO since Peevish ate all the dayum Snickers.
    Black Latino I know what you mean I was here...

Black Latino I know what you mean I was here...

As was I although I didn't make an account to post until 2009..

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 11:06 PM
    I forgot password... And just started using my twitter account

12-07-13 11:08 PM
    You'll always be part of our country, after all we're above the states LOL
    Still this is one of my favorite photo

10.2.1.1733? ...........-gaullequebec.jpg
    12-07-13 11:10 PM
    12-07-13 11:13 PM
201 ... 6789