12-08-13 03:23 AM
201 12345 ...
tools
    I know lots of people that have stopped coming to the forums. None because of Berryleaks. That's just silly. But because of trolls.

Quite simple, if you didn't like Berryleaks, why not just get your own leaks and play with them? Why cause problems for others that appreciate what they were doing with it.

My guess is because you, like me can't get leaks. And now that they're 'retired' you somehow think you will have access? Come back in 2 weeks and tell me how many leaks you've got to explore. I'm very interested to find out.

#IchooseBlackberry10 (BBM#25)
    I'll have just as many as they have leaked in the last month. Obviously leaks will continue with or without them only difference is now we as a community will get to test them hopefully. And we will make the list instead of someone doing it for us. They lost their source. Which means even if they wanted to leak you something they couldn't. They didn't just quit to quit. They quit because they have no source and someone exposed their plans to make money off of leaked operating systems.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 08:12 PM
    I'll have just as many as they have leaked in the last month. Obviously leaks will continue with or without them only difference is now we as a community will get to test them hopefully. And we will make the list instead of someone doing it for us. They lost their source. Which means even if they wanted to leak you something they couldn't. They didn't just quit to quit. They quit because they have no source and someone exposed their plans to make money off of leaked operating systems.

Posted via CB10
    Hmm... so in two weeks, i'll pm you then?

12-07-13 08:17 PM
    Hmm... so in two weeks, i'll pm you then?

Do u even know who leaked the last leak? Cause it wasn't berry leaks.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 08:18 PM
    12-07-13 08:21 PM
    I'm trying so hard to bro thank you for being a great forum moderator!

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 08:22 PM
    Do u even know who leaked the last leak? Cause it wasn't berry leaks.

Posted via CB10
    You pointing out Berry Insider for leaking out for stl-1? Yeah, I've got a 3. He didn't leak mine. He is however on another site cursing CB saying he will leak there now...and strangely enough, hasn't provided a leak.

So, again, how many leaks have berry leaks provided to us? And how many could you?

I don't understand what is so difficult about this. You seem to think you would have had more access without them.

I'm crying cow. Because crying bull would be rude.

12-07-13 08:23 PM
    Yea I know who leaked the 1055 it was an employee of BlackBerry Sweden.. who went by the name berryinsider... did you know that.. did you know that he quit cb so he can go to BlackBerry empire and post there so there's less likely a chance of being caught there than here.. obviously not... So maybe you should know what's happening before you start running your mouth.. cb won't get any leaks from him... he's doing it at BBE...

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    habs_fan likes this.
    12-07-13 08:23 PM
    10.2.1.1733? ...........-img_20131199.png

Derlitz likes this.
    12-07-13 08:27 PM
    Yea I give up trying to have a logical debate. We can just agree to disagree. Obviously my points only fall on those who understand where I'm coming from.

Everyone misses the point of a community here. I keep getting the same thing said to me. "Where is your leak" "I like my leak handed to me" "I like waiting for them and not the community" "you just feel entitled". It's fine. It's out of my hands. I'm getting jumped by the fans of a group that should have never come along to begin with. Despite all the wrong doing and drama that followed with them. Like I said I'm not mad. I'm just not going to cry and pout that they are "retired". Because I see the good that could possibly come from this and the unity that could follow in the forums amongst us all instead of fighting each other which is continuing to happen any time anyone has a different opinion. Have a nice night everyone.

Posted via CB10
    You do realize that you are a large part of the drama and what's wrong the community?
    12-07-13 08:27 PM
    You pointing out Berry Insider for leaking out for stl-1? Yeah, I've got a 3. He didn't leak mine. He is however on another site cursing CB saying he will leak there now...and strangely enough, hasn't provided a leak.

So, again, how many leaks have berry leaks provided to us? And how many could you?

I don't understand what is so difficult about this. You seem to think you would have had more access without them.

I'm crying cow. Because crying bull would be rude.

No I would have had faster access without them. They had one source. He could have leaked it himself. And berry insider did leak your leak. The sdk dropped shortly after and the radio from it was put together with his leak for your phone. Someone ( actually 2 people one which was a berry leaks member) packaged it together and uploaded it for you. ( something you could have done yourself very easily using tools provided before the leak team was.developed also) Without the sdk dropping you still wouldn't have his leak on your phone

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 08:28 PM
    Berryinsider dropped the os...

Sirjes dropped the sdk with radio that made the complete package...

Sirjes is NOT a BLT (Mmmmm...) member

habs_fan, Mecca EL and Blacklatino like this.
    12-07-13 08:30 PM
    You do realize that you [ltzjusnick] are a large part of the drama and what's wrong the community?
    Agreed. +1. Major drama queen.

SQN100-1 + 10.2.1.1055 | STA100-3 + 10.2.1.1055
    12-07-13 08:30 PM
    Anyone who believes the only reason berryleaks disbanded was because of they way threads turned negative is a little naive. There has to be more to it than that. I don't know what the reasons are but I can say that it's likely not for the reason they gave.

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino likes this.
    12-07-13 08:34 PM
    You do realize that you are a large part of the drama and what's wrong the community?
    A large part? That's putting it politely.

habs_fan and Blacklatino like this.
    Agreed. +1. Major drama queen.

SQN100-1 + 10.2.1.1055 | STA100-3 + 10.2.1.1055
    Dude... no name calling.. this thread is being watched you don't want to get any infractions cause of that....

Anyone who believes the only reason berryleaks disbanded was because of they way threads turned negative is a little naive. There has to be more to it than that. I don't know what the reasons are but I can say that it's likely not for the reason they gave.

Posted via CB10
    Obviously with the "blbye" guy posting private messages... seems there was internal turmoil... people didn't agree with each other and push came to shove... crap happened...

12-07-13 08:36 PM
    Lol thank you all for personally attacking me for not sharing your opinion. I'm a large part of the drama because I recognize the point of a community is helping each other and not just having certain members of the community helping you for profit or self gratification? Man I'm a horrible horrible person. This is the world we live in though. I'm done though. I'm sorry you're team was dismantled before they had a chance to take your money. I'm sorry you can't see the benefit of full community service and you feel that only a few can help you

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 08:36 PM
    Hey smart guy.. how about this to blow your mind...

Crackberry is a website that makes money off of RUMORS....

Guess you didn't see this in the confusion. ....

12-07-13 08:40 PM
    If a site makes money off of rumors... well why can't a site make money off of leaks..

Gotta better one.. I'll go to pirate Bay and download a movie for free but yet they make money off the ads on the site... ha who would have thought...

bradu1 and Pdinos3 like this.
    12-07-13 08:42 PM
    If a site makes money off of rumors... well why can't a site make money off of leaks..

Gotta better one.. I'll go to pirate Bay and download a movie for free but yet they make money off the ads on the site... ha who would have thought...

And it effects your pocket directly how? It doesn't, someone else pays for it. Unlike the leaks that went from community sharing to a supposed business.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 08:46 PM
    Lol thank you all for personally attacking me for not sharing your opinion. I'm a large part of the drama because I recognize the point of a community is helping each other and not just having certain members of the community helping you for profit or self gratification? Man I'm a horrible horrible person. This is the world we live in though. I'm done though. I'm sorry you're team was dismantled before they had a chance to take your money. I'm sorry you can't see the benefit of full community service and you feel that only a few can help you

Posted via CB10
    My references to your part in the drama have nothing to do with your character or what I think of you as a person.... I don't know you
    Mecca EL and Blacklatino like this.
    12-07-13 08:47 PM

I don't really want to get involved in your argument but are you really comparing rumors to the unauthorized distribution of a company's property?

Posted via CB10
    russworman, PJD642 and habs_fan like this.
    12-07-13 08:47 PM
    My references to your part in the drama have nothing to do with your character or what I think of you as a person.... I don't know you
    You're telling me that I'm a drama queen because unlike everyone frowning that maybe the drama will subside. I'm trying to give you an upside to think about?

I'm just telling you that even though you feel like the leaks are going to stop because there is no more team. They aren't. That there is a ray of sunshine thru it all. You will still get help after a leak is installed. You can even still wait for it to be tested. Only it will be a community wide test. Instead of just being done by a certain few. I really don't understand all the hate for me feeling like this is a good thing.
    Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 08:49 PM
    Wow. There's more drama on this site than a Meryl Streep movie.

10.2.1.1733? ...........-ku-medium.gif

It's. Just. A. Cell. Phone.
    12-07-13 08:50 PM
    And it effects your pocket directly how? It doesn't, someone else pays for it. Unlike the leaks that went from community sharing to a supposed business.

Posted via CB10
    Noone forced anyone to buy or pay for any help.. if they sent money in, it was a donation.. these guys spend a lot of time with these leaks... helping and finding out ways to make it all work...

Building apps to help install or extract the os.. that cost time and money

12-07-13 08:51 PM
201 12345 ...