12-08-13 03:23 AM
201 1234 ...
tools
    when people out there are going to make the life better, I'm just sitting here and waiting for the new leak....
    12-07-13 05:45 PM
    But you missed the point. You could have waited for the whole community to do the exact same thing they were doing and there would have been a lot less drama. Posted via CB10
    BUT...I didn't want to wait was the thing, and if I could read the OP and find out what issues there were, I'd saved myself several days and possibly a lot of aggravation. If people wanted to experiment, they could simply load the leak and NOT read the OP to see what was going on. Plenty of stuff was discovered after the leaks were posted anyway, despite the testing by numerous Leaks members.

And not directed at you, nick, but I also found it humorous that people got sooo f*ing offended because certain other folks were tagged as "elite". It's a freakin' internet forum - WHO CARES what title someone else has? Is your self esteem really that low?
    Last edited by PJD642; 12-07-13 at 09:41 PM. Reason: spelling fail I just caught
    sickyute, bungaboy, bradu1 and 8 others like this.
    12-07-13 05:49 PM
    10.3.1.1234 has been spotted. I heard it on the internet......
    wkkwkw..is lol
    12-07-13 05:53 PM
    I'll argue this point, to an extent: While I enjoy the excitement of loading a new OS, I didn't mind waiting a few days longer for it to drop so the "team" could try it out first and figure out what worked and what didn't. I'd read the first post, and have a good idea if they flaws were something I could live with, or if they directly affected some aspect of operation within the OS that I needed to work. There were a few leaks that I didn't load just because of the team's previews. I looked at it this way - I have no way of obtaining leaks on my own anyway, so if I have to wait a few days before it drops while some other folks play with it, that's still a lot sooner than I'd have gotten it otherwise (because a few days is a lot sooner than NEVER).

I agree with you right there... And there only...

Itsjustnick, bro let it go... they tested they leaked and we benefit out of their time spent testing... I for one agree with that. and let's be clear here also....

Wuwei has been doing all these things for years building hybrid OS's for everyone.. he's done more for this community than you ever will.. but you all hail BerryInsider as a better person because he dropped a leak with no radio!!!!

so stop trying to cause some sorta controversy!

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    12-07-13 06:02 PM
    If you all were around for the berrylicious hybrids, compare the way they released hybrid os to the way berry leaks released leaked os. Everyone loved berrylicious, there wasn't ever an ounce of negativity.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 06:05 PM
    but I also found it humorous that people got sooo f*ing offended because certain other folks were tagged as "elite". It's a freakin' internet forum - WHO CARES what title someone else has? Is your self esteem really that low?
    Agreed!

12-07-13 06:06 PM
    How do you guys know it's really spotted...might just be striped

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL and Omnitech like this.
    12-07-13 06:12 PM
    Hmm, don't think they can go from .1382 to 17xx in a few days..

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 06:15 PM
    Hmm, don't think they can go from .1382 to 17xx in a few days..

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 06:15 PM
    They didn't, they had 1589 being tested a while back deep internal, what we've been spotting (I posted about spotting this build 1733 like 12pm) has been those that were more on the surface so to speak..

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    moody likes this.
    12-07-13 06:20 PM
    But you missed the point. You could have waited for the whole community to do the exact same thing they were doing and there would have been a lot less drama.

Posted via CB10
    So... are you going to start providing us leaks now? see, here's the thing, they had access to something I did not, and I'm guessing you don't either. I'm sure others out there have access as well, but will I trust them? No.

My phone is my daily driver, I'm not going to load something on it and hope it still works and have fun for days tweaking it hoping it would work. That's ridiculous to think the majority of us would.

I for one thank the Berry Leaks team for all that they have done for us. The comments you are making is precisely the drama that led to this mess. So now I get to wait for my stupid American carrier to roll out updates, when we're not even on 10.2 yet.

People make a choice here, to be productive members of this forum or complainers and whiners. The Berryleaks team chose to be productive. I see what you have chosen.

#IchooseBlackberry10 (BBM#25)
    12-07-13 06:23 PM
    Yes I agree because this is what happened in the past. BUT a few years ago I recall exactly how it went. A leak dropped with no indication of what to expect. You installed and it was a total surprise package. Those days I had the time and could afford to brick my phone and tinker for days to get it up and running again. These days, at least fore me, time is money and I simply can't afford to be a pre-alpha tester any longer.
    While this is true it's not like the community can't test it and then come up with a list themselves. I mean it's nice they do but it's not like we are incapable of the same thing.

Doesn't really matter to me but the above argument is valid. And there's the fact that they can't leak it whenever. Sometimes they have to wait for a time when the leaker wouldn't be easy to identify.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 06:28 PM
    So... are you going to start providing us leaks now? see, here's the thing, they had access to something I did not, and I'm guessing you don't either. I'm sure others out there have access as well, but will I trust them? No.

My phone is my daily driver, I'm not going to load something on it and hope it still works and have fun for days tweaking it hoping it would work. That's ridiculous to think the majority of us would.

I for one thank the Berry Leaks team for all that they have done for us. The comments you are making is precisely the drama that led to this mess. So now I get to wait for my stupid American carrier to roll out updates, when we're not even on 10.2 yet.

People make a choice here, to be productive members of this forum or complainers and whiners. The Berryleaks team chose to be productive. I see what you have chosen.

Exactly what I'm trying to tell this guy...

habs_fan, Derlitz, RazrRob and 5 others like this.
    12-07-13 06:30 PM
    This all so damn silly. If this is the elite hanging on to blackberry i can see why people are chosing to forgo this. I have small children who manage to bicker less and have the ability to help or receive without such a high level of entitlement. For the team that tested and leaked, thank you. For those that found other bugs and workarounds even after the leakers efforts, thank you. For all those looking for a fight and just acting like children, one day your life wont suck, till then, breathe and just carry on.
    habs_fan, bradu1, Mecca EL and 7 others like this.
    12-07-13 07:07 PM
    This all so damn silly. If this is the elite hanging on to blackberry i can see why people are chosing to forgo this. I have small children who manage to bicker less and have the ability to help or receive without such a high level of entitlement. For the team that tested and leaked, thank you. For those that found other bugs and workarounds even after the leakers efforts, thank you. For all those looking for a fight and just acting like children, one day your life wont suck, till then, breathe and just carry on.
    Agreed, except for one point. They will make it a point that their life will always suck.

Mecca EL, Blacklatino and moody like this.
    12-07-13 07:13 PM
    Agreed, except for one point. They will make it a point that their life will always suck.

Deddo

anon721037, Blacklatino and moody like this.
    12-07-13 07:35 PM
    Deddo

Deddo his Deddo

Posted from my Z30 and a big fan of BlackBerry Empire
    Mecca EL and moody like this.
    12-07-13 07:43 PM
    Because its property of the company who made it. Not the thief who leaked it. Nor the group who wants to exploit it.

Posted via CB10
    ....and your grasp of sarcasm is lacking
    Blacklatino likes this.
    12-07-13 07:45 PM
    Yea I give up trying to have a logical debate. We can just agree to disagree. Obviously my points only fall on those who understand where I'm coming from.

Everyone misses the point of a community here. I keep getting the same thing said to me. "Where is your leak" "I like my leak handed to me" "I like waiting for them and not the community" "you just feel entitled". It's fine. It's out of my hands. I'm getting jumped by the fans of a group that should have never come along to begin with. Despite all the wrong doing and drama that followed with them. Like I said I'm not mad. I'm just not going to cry and pout that they are "retired". Because I see the good that could possibly come from this and the unity that could follow in the forums amongst us all instead of fighting each other which is continuing to happen any time anyone has a different opinion. Have a nice night everyone.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 07:50 PM
    Yea I give up trying to have a logical debate. We can just agree to disagree. Obviously my points only fall on those who understand where I'm coming from.

Everyone misses the point of a community here. I keep getting the same thing said to me. "Where is your leak" "I like my leak handed to me" "I like waiting for them and not the community" "you just feel entitled". It's fine. It's out of my hands. I'm getting jumped by the fans of a group that should have never come along to begin with. Despite all the wrong doing and drama that followed with them. Like I said I'm not mad. I'm just not going to cry and pout that they are "retired". Because I see the good that could possibly come from this and the unity that could follow in the forums amongst us all instead of fighting each other which is continuing to happen any time anyone has a different opinion. Have a nice night everyone.

Posted via CB10
    So... dancing on a grave is a logical debate? and when people disagree with you, it is not?

It appears to me that your definition of community differs from...Well, the community.

habs_fan and Mecca EL like this.
    12-07-13 07:52 PM
    So... dancing on a grave is a logical debate? and when people disagree with you, it is not?

It appears to me that your definition of community differs from...Well, the community.

Lol OK. I'm sorry if trying to express my happiness that someone will not profit off of someone else's work, something they have no right to anymore then I do or you do, and that there will be more community envolvement is dancing on the grave. You call it a grave I call it the era of a new beginning. Which is welcomed by many. More then just me. Considering the amount of people I personally know who have stopped using the forums because of this. I guess everyone thinks that only the followers are the community. So sorry only you guys are the community. And not all the people who disliked the way the leaks were being handled. We must not belong here.

Posted via CB10
    pkcable likes this.
    12-07-13 08:01 PM
    If so, that means we will get the new OS soon.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 08:04 PM
    Lol OK. I'm sorry if trying to express my happiness that someone will not profit off of someone else's work, something they have no right to anymore then I do or you do, and that there will be more community envolvement is dancing on the grave. You call it a grave I call it the era of a new beginning. Which is welcomed by many. More then just me. Considering the amount of people I personally know who have stopped using the forums because of this. I guess everyone thinks that only the followers are the community. So sorry only you guys are the community. And not all the people who disliked the way the leaks were being handled. We must not belong here.

Posted via CB10
    I know lots of people that have stopped coming to the forums. None because of Berryleaks. That's just silly. But because of trolls.

Quite simple, if you didn't like Berryleaks, why not just get your own leaks and play with them? Why cause problems for others that appreciate what they were doing with it.

My guess is because you, like me can't get leaks. And now that they're 'retired' you somehow think you will have access? Come back in 2 weeks and tell me how many leaks you've got to explore. I'm very interested to find out.

habs_fan and Mecca EL like this.
    12-07-13 08:07 PM
    Take it down a notch Nick
    Pdinos3, habs_fan and Mecca EL like this.
    12-07-13 08:09 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hey smart guy.. how about this to blow your mind...

Crackberry is a website that makes money off of RUMORS....

habs_fan and in_loco_nomen like this.
    12-07-13 08:10 PM
201 1234 ...