12-01-13 08:55 PM
145 ... 456
tools
    It is actually possible to post without getting into a debate.

For example, you could say "Nice weather we're having" or "My dog needs a bath".
    People would argue about the weather and some wouldn't think your dog needs a bath. You can't win haha.

Posted via CB10
    Omnitech and toobs623 like this.
    12-01-13 03:55 PM
    If you read EVERY post you will see he never said he has the OS, he states he has a change log. He also stated his contact at BlackBerry told him this....lmao

It's a BlackBerry...enough said! Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.xxxx
    GPuba likes this.
    12-01-13 04:04 PM
    I happen to have a changelog of what the current OS is
    Like I said previously. This came directly from a BB employee.
    From my previous posts, you should be able to verify my credibility
    I will not bother to prove SirJes wrong AGAIN because the Team and myself have proven him wrong on countless occasions.
    I do not see a point to argue this any further
    I just want to point out to those who are blindly believing him that he may not be the most credible source.
    I may release the changelog and a more definite version number when I am allowed to OR when an OS with similar version numbers is about to be released
    Either way, enjoy whatever leak comes next!

And you didn't have a source to your name before joining the team. You should be one of the last to talk about people blindly following someone.

There are only about 3 people who brought something valuable to this team. (And I wasn't one of them).

Darcy and Sacha for their tools, and Flexninja because he was the main source for the team. Everyone else there was just testers.

You all yelled at me to keep my mouth shut about talking about OS's in any form, now your doing what you didn't like.

Every single member needs to check their attitudes. You've lost more members due to "personal reasons" when I know the real reasons.

As you've all said before, only talk about OS's when your ready to drop. Otherwise go back into the BBM group you all live in.

Sent from my Red Nokia Lumia 920
    ray689, moody, R Field and 15 others like this.
    12-01-13 04:09 PM
    And you didn't have a source to your name before joining the team. You should be one of the last to talk about people blindly following someone.

There are only about 3 people who brought something valuable to this team. (And I wasn't one of them).

Darcy and Sacha for their tools, and Flexninja because he was the main source for the team. Everyone else there was just testers.

You all yelled at me to keep my mouth shut about talking about OS's in any form, now your doing what you didn't like.

Every single member needs to check their attitudes. You've lost more members due to "personal reasons" when I know the real reasons.

As you've all said before, only talk about OS's when your ready to drop. Otherwise go back into the BBM group you all live in.

Kris,

On behalf of the entire Crackberry community, we miss you!!

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 04:12 PM

Thanks Kris...what I was getting at but you usually are more to the point. Now with that said...you still have your connections to hook us up.

Posted via CB10
    Kris Simundson likes this.
    12-01-13 04:13 PM
    Thanks Kris...what I was getting at but you usually are more to the point. Now with that said...you still have your connections to hook us up.

Posted via CB10

the last few connections I have are carrier buddies, they won't get anything too fancy

moody likes this.
    12-01-13 04:13 PM
    I'm loving 5366. Though it does seem to develop a few issues as it ages. But for the most part the core gets better with time.
    And it loves to play with Google
    12-01-13 04:23 PM
    10.2.1.1334... Don't Be Surprised!-gir_i_love_this_show.jpg

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.1.1055)
    12-01-13 04:26 PM
    I see this thread heading somewhere, but i just don't know where yet. So I'll just sit back, relax and watch the drama unfold.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    12-01-13 04:28 PM
    Pure entertainment.

Being from a software background I'm forever amused at the sheer quantity of people wanting to try software that is under development and even the developer states it's buggy and not worth using.

The only reason for looking would be for the new features before going back to a better build and then half the people that installed would *****, moan and complain about how bad it was.

Patience folks, await a decent build where they've stopped implementing new features and started squashing the bugs. You'll be much happier.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 04:44 PM
    I don't even have 10.2 yet from tmo...
    12-01-13 04:58 PM

Patience folks, await a decent build where they've stopped implementing new features and started squashing the bugs. You'll be much happier.

Posted via CB10
    Patience, patience ? Where do you think you are. If we had patience we would't be here waiting for every word on a leak.

As far as waiting for a stable build, NAH.
    12-01-13 05:08 PM
    I say we go back to 7.1.0.1066 or 7.1.0.1098! That settles it!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 05:09 PM
    Patience, patience ? Where do you think you are. If we had patience we would't be here waiting for every word on a leak.

As far as waiting for a stable build, NAH.
    He's probably on 10.1 lol

Via CB10 Runnin Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1055!
    moody likes this.

His 'source' IS an employee at BlackBerry, although from what my 'source(s)' tell me, that employee doesn't do anything related to OS's....something more along the lines of got hired to work on BBM for PC.

Posted via CrackBerry 10 - using Q10SQN100-5/10.2.1.1055
    His 'source' IS an employee at BlackBerry, although from what my 'source(s)' tell me, that employee doesn't do anything related to OS's....something more along the lines of got hired to work on BBM for PC.

Posted via CrackBerry 10 - using Q10SQN100-5/10.2.1.1055
    Ooo Bbm for PC! Yessss that's what I want to hear.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 05:26 PM
    Ooo Bbm for PC! Yessss that's what I want to hear.

Posted via CB10
    Your avatar is ADORABLE!!!
    Korepab likes this.
    12-01-13 06:18 PM
    down a drain this thread has gone
    GPuba likes this.
    12-01-13 06:21 PM
    What's going on here? Where is the leak? C'mon now...Drop it...
    12-01-13 06:27 PM
    It is embarrassing and annoying when folks speak with authority regarding topics about which they have no direct knowledge.

I strongly suggest that all parties involved think twice before wagging their tongues (or anything else) about who knows more about what/when/where/who.

If that suggestion can't be heeded, then take the wagging elsewhere.

Thread closed.
    12-01-13 08:55 PM
145 ... 456