12-01-13 08:55 PM
145 ... 3456
tools
    Ignorance is bliss...
    Are you trying to say I'm ignorant because I somehow don't care to walk on egg shells as to not upset the all mighty berryleaks team? They did post in here, they did call out the credibility of someone who beat them to the punch with 10.2.1.1055....so tell me, what part of that is me being ignorant? Those are all facts.
    12-01-13 12:57 PM
    Are you trying to say I'm ignorant because I somehow don't care to walk on egg shells as to not upset the all mighty berryleaks team? They did post in here, they did call out the credibility of someone who beat them to the punch with 10.2.1.1055....so tell me, what part of that is me being ignorant? Those are all facts.
    I am sorry I was late to edit my original post, explaining what I meant.
    You were faster in typing than me.
    Please read my edited post and if it does not cover you I can come back.
    I am not starting a fight here, never have, never will.

PS: I don't care if they will get upset, I think though, that what is right, is right.
    ray689 likes this.
    12-01-13 01:00 PM
    Ignorance is bliss...

Both SirJes and the BL Team have come up with great OSs for us.
    What is going on between Sir and Master is between them,

BL Team did not make an official statement regarding SirJeses credibility.
    Instead you seem to forget all the OSs BL Team have provided for us in the past 8 months.
    If it weren't for them we will still be playing with toys instead of tools.

Please do not be arrogant. You seem well educated.

Ignorance is bliss isn't it?

Tools instead of toys? hahaha Even with current carrier OS heck even with the bb10.1 it's still a capable tool. Just missing some fancy gimmicks which we all love. Don't think the leaks make bb10 better. bb10 is already great in original form. leaks just add some make things easier features. meh
    12-01-13 01:04 PM
    I may not know when a new leak will drop, but I tell you what I do know that infringements will be given soon and insults placed....

So in avoiding that, which is the ONLY foreseeable future for this thread, I vote for this thread to be closed.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    12-01-13 01:05 PM
    Five pages already...The anticipation, the drama, I love leak time....
    12-01-13 01:05 PM
    I am sorry I was late to edit my original post, explaining what I meant.
    You were faster in typing than me.
    Please read my edited post and if it does not cover you I can come back.
    I am not starting a fight here, never have, never will.

PS: I don't care if they will get upset, I think though, that what is right, is right.
    I did read your edited post and I am not trying to be arrogant. In fact, I did not forget about what the team has done and thanked them for every leak that I used. The only thing I brought up is people saying things like "they are sick of us ******** and complaining". Well a member of their team did come in here and talk about some leaked OS they have after they said time and time again they don't do that. This naturally leads to people asking questions (this is an open forum) and getting jumped on because heaven forbid the berry leaks guys may not want to hear it. You did say they didn't put out an official statement but since they declared themselves a team, many assume a member posting is representative of the whole team.
    Again nothing against the team and I am thankful for all they have done but people need to stop with this "they are sick of hearing it" mentality. If they truly are, they would let people talk and in masterscarhead own words "make up OS numbers" all they want till the team proves them wrong by dropping the real leak.
    akavbb and moody like this.
    12-01-13 01:10 PM
    I did read your edited post and I am not trying to be arrogant. In fact, I did not forget about what the team has done and thanked them for every leak that I used. The only thing I brought up is people saying things like "they are sick of us ******** and complaining". Well a member of their team did come in here and talk about some leaked OS they have after they said time and time again they don't do that. This naturally leads to people asking questions (this is an open forum) and getting jumped on because heaven forbid the berry leaks guys may not want to hear it. You did sat they didn't put out an official statement but since they declared themselves a team, many assume a member posting is representative of the whole team.
    Again nothing against the team and I am thankful for all they have done but people need to stop with this "they are sick of hearing it" mentality. If they truly are, they would let people talk and in masterscarhead own words "make up OS numbers" all they want till the team proves them wrong by dropping the real leak.
    I like your post because it is well written.
    I still do not agree with making an accusation on them since they have said nothing. The comment about "sickness" etc is not their comment.

Anyhow thank you for the well played debate and I respect your right not to agree with me, as I do not agree with you also.
    Also thank you for keeping it civil.
    12-01-13 01:16 PM
    I like your post because it is well written.
    I still do not agree with making an accusation on them since they have said nothing. The comment about "sickness" etc is not their comment.

Anyhow thank you for the well played debate and I respect your right not to agree with me, as I do not agree with you also.
    Also thank you for keeping it civil.
    No problem, we can't all agree. Although I do agree with keeping it civil. One final clarification though just so people understand that I didn't mean that the "sickness" stuff comes from the team themselves but rather from other members.
    akavbb and LewLew23 like this.
    12-01-13 01:19 PM
    Maybe there just sick and tired of listening to us ***** and complain about our given right to have the leaks.
    They will release the leak when there good and ready.

Now let's talk about something useful.

Posted on a Z30 on CB10
    We are.. I mean the threads are in the leaked section of the forums. Except there is no leak to discuss except for the one that has been thru the ringer of complaints. If we aren't getting leaks then there is no use for this section of the forums.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 01:21 PM
    As said many times in the 1055 thread, me providing that was luck, I found the radio before it went public, just luck, if wasn't for berry insider I wouldn't have had anything to put the radio with.

This doesn't mean that you should expect more from me, but doesn't mean I might not have in the future.

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    ray689, SubCamp, macbruno and 7 others like this.
    12-01-13 01:22 PM
    Lol official statement. What is BerryLeaks going to start issuing press releases for credible leak sources? Give me a break...

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.1.1055 - C0006E212
    12-01-13 01:24 PM
    As said many times in the 1055 thread, me providing that was luck, I found the radio before it went public, just luck, if wasn't for berry insider I wouldn't have had anything to put the radio with.

This doesn't mean that you should expect more from me, but doesn't mean I might not have in the future.

May your luck continue, sir. Thanks again for that. I care not how it was obtained or put together. I am just glad you got it done.
    macbruno, moody and Blacklatino like this.
    12-01-13 01:26 PM
    10.2.1.2016 oh my god guess what!
    12-01-13 01:36 PM
    I thought the leaks team was not going to tease leaks and all this to avoid all the drama and issues of the past?

Posted via CB10
    They are holding it back for some reason
    What makes you guys think that they have the leak and are holding it back? could any of you say what's the last 10.2.1.LEAK they drop?
    12-01-13 01:38 PM
    Lol official statement. What is BerryLeaks going to start issuing press releases for credible leak sources? Give me a break...

misinterpreted my words completely but no problem with that.
    Whatever suits you.
    12-01-13 01:42 PM
    I LOVE THIS!!! LITERALLY laughing out loud!!!

Posted via CB10
    trsbbs likes this.
    12-01-13 02:01 PM
    Guys come on.. Let the leaks drop as they do.. Trust me, I'd love to have frequent leaks as much as all you guys do, but let the people who provide leaks do their thing. Oh and to you guys who post "Insider Information" looking for Crackberry fame, just don't bother.. You guys create hype and unnecessary pressure on those sources who may not be ready to provide those leaks.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 02:01 PM
    I did read your edited post and I am not trying to be arrogant. In fact, I did not forget about what the team has done and thanked them for every leak that I used. The only thing I brought up is people saying things like "they are sick of us ******** and complaining". Well a member of their team did come in here and talk about some leaked OS they have after they said time and time again they don't do that. This naturally leads to people asking questions (this is an open forum) and getting jumped on because heaven forbid the berry leaks guys may not want to hear it. You did say they didn't put out an official statement but since they declared themselves a team, many assume a member posting is representative of the whole team.
    Not debating you here, but I have read every post in this thread and no where in it does it say BerryLeaks even has this OS or any others for that matter. BerryLeaks did not start this thread and therefore and no member of the team said they had an OS therefore they are not. Doing what you have said.
    Matsrecarhead stated that his BlackBerry 'source' has given him a change log of the newest OS.

So. To me your points here are moot, and hold no valuable information.

Carry on...

It's a BlackBerry...enough said! Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.xxxx
    12-01-13 02:08 PM
    installing, will post feedback later.
    moyah8 and moody like this.
    12-01-13 02:27 PM
    Hahaha

12-01-13 02:32 PM
    LOL

Update us on battery life asap. You should know 5min into use.

Looking for the real vijik. Q10
    moody likes this.
    12-01-13 02:33 PM
    Not debating you here, but I have read every post in this thread and no where in it does it say BerryLeaks even has this OS or any others for that matter. BerryLeaks did not start this thread and therefore and no member of the team said they had an OS therefore they are not. Doing what you have said.
    Matsrecarhead stated that his BlackBerry 'source' has given him a change log of the newest OS.

So. To me your points here are moot, and hold no valuable information.

Carry on...

A handful of visual changes, significant visual changes
    Parts of the OS are much smoother.
    However, in this newest version, they did update MANY components, so other parts of the OS are very very buggyQuote from someone who has used this OS : "You don't want to try this OS"
    Last edited by jimpilot; 12-01-13 at 03:28 PM.
    moody, Blacklatino and RazrRob like this.
    12-01-13 02:40 PM
    And hey 1334 is wayyy newer than 1055 lol so y not accept it with open arms

I'm loving 5366. Though it does seem to develop a few issues as it ages. But for the most part the core gets better with time.
    12-01-13 02:49 PM
    Ummm...doesn't that constitute saying something?

Yes it does...but, but, never mind :-)

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 03:04 PM
    Yes it does...but, but, never mind :-)

It is actually possible to post without getting into a debate.

For example, you could say "Nice weather we're having" or "My dog needs a bath".
    12-01-13 03:53 PM
145 ... 3456