12-01-13 08:55 PM
145 1234 ...
tools
    15xx, and this I don't need you to confirm lol

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    Now you're just blindly guessing and making a fool out of yourself
    11-30-13 11:37 PM
    Now you're just blindly guessing and making a fool out of yourself
    Prove him wrong, any way it goes we all win.

Posted on the best mobile device Z10 10.2.0. 1809
    dalight13 likes this.
    11-30-13 11:40 PM
    I'm not lol wasn't being serious there... thought u would realize that I mean. 15xx is so general lol I could've been more specific though and then that would've been foolish.

moody likes this.
    11-30-13 11:42 PM

Yh either way we all win... I would love to be proven wrong tho lol,

clickitykeys and moody like this.
    11-30-13 11:43 PM

I happen to have a changelog of what the current OS is
    Like I said previously. This came directly from a BB employee.
    From my previous posts, you should be able to verify my credibility
    I will not bother to prove SirJes wrong AGAIN because the Team and myself have proven him wrong on countless occasions.
    I do not see a point to argue this any further
    I just want to point out to those who are blindly believing him that he may not be the most credible source.
    I may release the changelog and a more definite version number when I am allowed to OR when an OS with similar version numbers is about to be released
    Either way, enjoy whatever leak comes next!
    11-30-13 11:44 PM
    I will not bother to prove SirJes wrong AGAIN because the Team and myself have proven him wrong on countless occasions.
    I just want to point out to those who are blindly believing him that he may not be the most credible source.
    I may release the changelog and a more definite version number when I am allowed to OR when an OS with similar version numbers is about to be released
    Can you just confirm if the change log has anything of significant interest in it? No specifics just thought I would ask.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 11:46 PM
    Wait hold on...what just happened here.
    Lol wait what. The team prove me wrong? People are blindly following me? All this is new to me? But ok...

moyah8, mrspic, collinc93 and 6 others like this.
    11-30-13 11:48 PM
    Can you just confirm if the change log has anything of significant interest in it? No specifics just thought I would ask.

Posted via CB10
    A handful of visual changes, significant visual changes
    Parts of the OS are much smoother.
    However, in this newest version, they did update MANY components, so other parts of the OS are very very buggy
    Quote from someone who has used this OS : "You don't want to try this OS"
    ray689, LillyFox, hieupham and 5 others like this.
    11-30-13 11:50 PM
    I'd just like to say...I don't want anyone here believing I'm a credible source. u do so on ur own will, but however, I don't have anything against BL, I know where to look for information and how too look, I Don't have any direct sources but just know....

THERE'S A LOT OF MIDDLE MEN OUT THERE....

deezy87, moyah8, eldricho and 4 others like this.
    11-30-13 11:56 PM
    Just kidding around to see if some info slips off no offense intended, I have a lot of respect for you, the leak team, sir Jes and all of you who deliver the goods and teach us how to get the max of it.

bungaboy, moody and XyeD_R like this.
    11-30-13 11:58 PM
    your not in politics by any chance? no offence meant, but you'd be great lmao
    1334 would be a rather OLD OS then. I do in fact know what the newest OS was as of 2 days ago (last built as far as I know), but I do not have the permission to release the information. I would NOT be surprised if we got a new OS soon, but I do NOT know when a new OS will show up, or what version we will get.
    11-30-13 11:58 PM
    I'd just like to say...I don't want anyone here believing I'm a credible source. u do so on ur own will, but however, I don't have anything against BL, I know where to look for information and how too look, I Don't have any direct sources but just know....

THERE'S A LOT OF MIDDLE MEN OUT THERE....

Hey man, you have always been a class act on these forums so no need to explain anything to anyone.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 11:59 PM
    Soooo.... when are we getting the leak?

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 12:03 AM
    Vincent here has a point!!! When is the next leak!?!?

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 12:05 AM
    LOL...I've got .1521 if anybody wants it...though it is 10.2.0.1521.

What a fail...
    12-01-13 12:06 AM
    What a useless thread. Drop the leak or just don't bother making a thread like this. It's just an excuse for people to whine.

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.1.1055 - C0006E212
    12-01-13 12:10 AM
    However, in this newest version, they did update MANY components, so other parts of the OS are very very buggy
    many thanks for the info
    any newer 10.2.0 release planned to be released?
    quite happy with the latest 10.2.0 but yeah, still want to flash smthing new
    12-01-13 12:10 AM
    many thanks for the info
    any newer 10.2.0 release planned to be released?
    quite happy with the latest 10.2.0 but yeah, still want to flash smthing new
    10.2.0 branch most likely won't have anything flashy or new coming. Mainly it's just bug fixes since .1743
    Usually 3-4 files change every time, often just carrier files, etc
    All the crazy stuff is in 10.2.1. My contact has told me some, and they are great! He assures me there are even more mind-blowing stuff he can't share!
    hieupham likes this.
    12-01-13 12:19 AM
    your not in politics by any chance? no offence meant, but you'd be great lmao
    My mama always wanted me to be a lawyer :P
    moody likes this.
    12-01-13 12:20 AM
    May be this might be the reason why it has been a moment since the last leak drop:

1) 10.2.0.1809 -> everyone is busy with focusing on the 10.2.1, the 10.2.0 is pretty much stable now. I personally think that the 1791 or 1803 are the most latest stable 10.2.0 releases. 1809 is OKAY but I find it sucks more battery juice.

2) 10.2.1.1055 -> to anything newer by now, as mr @masterscarhead1 has mentioned, here they are implementing TONS of new features, making the OS to be buggy, laggy in some places. Since the 1055 till the versions leaked (to the team) for trying and testing, probably the team has not found and figured out which one of them to drop as it might be so buggy and laggy that will lead to lot of whinings and problems.

We are all people, fond of blackberry, and we know that today is the 1st of December, the Black Friday (has gone), ThanksGiving etc etc and we all want and hope and pray the team to release something to satisfy our leak-flashing-hunger, but for this happy event, I believe the team wants to test out first and release something really good and worth it, justify all the waitings. Coz releasing something that is buggy will let people down.

What do you think if even one of the team member comments: "You don't want to try this OS"....? These guys know what to do and still have such feedbacks, think of what happens if the buggy, laggy etc OS drops to an ordinary consumer people like us?

Just my 2 cents.
    moyah8 likes this.
    12-01-13 12:21 AM
    Just installed this on my Q10... lol

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 12:26 AM
    Who gives a monkey's rear end about talk. Walk the walk. Sounds like your tooting your own horn. Either you have a leak or you don't. I could care less about talking about it.
    12-01-13 12:27 AM
    I can't wait! Even tho I'm happy with my 1055 but just wanna upgrade!!! Leak fevor!
    12-01-13 12:27 AM
    Guess I won't be sleeping much tonight.. please
    12-01-13 12:44 AM
    Can't wait till the gold version of 10.2.1 is released. I can already smelllll it.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 01:00 AM
145 1234 ...