Thanks. Damn it. I kinda knew it was because I did a security wipe.

Posted via CB10
    No problem.
    11-16-13 11:38 AM
    I did a security wipe and mine works fine. I also restored apps and media (but not settings) .

STL100-3 10.2.1.1055, SQN100-1 10.2.0.1803
    mrfreeze likes this.
    11-16-13 11:53 AM
    It looks like I am the only one with (half) MMS un resolved issues.
    11-16-13 11:59 AM
    Yes it does

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 12:09 PM
    If you have tried the manual settings and the security wipe, then reload. The only other option I can think of at this point is to load back an older OS. Make sure it works and then autoload the new.

Sorry. If I think of anything else I will post it here.
    11-16-13 12:10 PM
    If you have tried the manual settings and the security wipe, then reload. The only other option I can think of at this point is to load back an older OS. Make sure it works and then autoload the new.

Sorry. If I think of anything else I will post it here.
    You know what, I don't care that much about MMS, I will move on. What bothers me is that it seems that nobody else with a Q10 phone confirmed or denied that problem. I even opened up a new thread just for that, and so far no responses.
    11-16-13 12:26 PM
    You know what, I don't care that much about MMS, I will move on. What bothers me is that it seems that nobody else with a Q10 phone confirmed or denied that problem. I even opened up a new thread just for that, and so far no responses.
    Yeah. Sorry. It is a beta OS so problems are to be expected.
    toobs623 likes this.
    11-16-13 12:34 PM
    I downloaded and have been running the .1055 for a couple of days and everything seems to work really great. My only problem is that the Amazon store will download apps to my phone and I can install them. The problem is after install, they will not run. However, I can use 1Mobile and the same apps downloaded and installed will run smoothly. Can't figure out what the difference might be. That's almost as strange as being the only q10 who has a half-working MMS.
    11-16-13 12:58 PM
    I downloaded and have been running the .1055 for a couple of days and everything seems to work really great. My only problem is that the Amazon store will download apps to my phone and I can install them. The problem is after install, they will not run. However, I can use 1Mobile and the same apps downloaded and installed will run smoothly. Can't figure out what the difference might be. That's almost as strange as being the only q10 who has a half-working MMS.
    Amazon app store is flaky. I've had the same issue. I just use 1Mobile for now.

STL100-3 10.2.1.1055, SQN100-1 10.2.0.1803
    11-16-13 01:18 PM
    I think it may have something to do with the fact that amazon doesn't have any phones, only tablets

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 02:06 PM
    Assuming you have LTE, try this for me:
    Place a call, the data symbol changes from LTE to 4g (normal for AT&T) and after 2 seconds, before the call goes through hang up.

In my case, I loose the network(emergency calls only appears) every time I do that (usually calling someone by accident).
    Please try a few times.

Symbian, Maemo, WebOS, MeeGo, iOS, Android, and finaly peasce with BB10
    It happened to me a few times. Not something I'm worried about since the signal does come back.

CB10 on Z10 AT&T STL 100-3 OS 10.2.1.1055 Vote for Z10 http://www.phonedog.com/rankings/smartphones
    mrfreeze likes this.
    11-16-13 02:48 PM
    Thank you for your effort but just 5 post above there was the same suggestion and I've said I already have the correct APN settings. If I didn't have them, I wouldn't be able to SEND!
    Hey dj, I finally found someone with a similar problem. I know it's not a fix but maybe you can compare and contrast a little. Text Message Sending - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    11-16-13 06:36 PM
    The envy... Over 12 hours and I have nothing but bugs lol... But I'll get it working!!!
    Same I've had a few. This is the only os I've ever used where my text get stuck sending when I start a conversation.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 07:32 PM
    Ok, I have this problem too, (not that that's a real problem) and it seems that my APN settings are all jacked up. I can't send OR receive photos in text messages. Can one of you AT&T people help me out and tell me what your APN settings are so that I can try to copy yours??
    To find them, go to your texts, expand your menu, click Settings. Then select Text Messages. Now go to the bottom and select Advanced. What are your settings THERE? They should be the same for all of us AT&T users.

Have any of you other AT&T people tried to send or receive any photos in text messages? I'd love to know if it's working for others.
    Working fine for me.

CB10 on Z10 AT&T STL 100-3 OS 10.2.1.1055 Vote for Z10 http://www.phonedog.com/rankings/smartphones
    11-16-13 07:38 PM
    For MMS issues

Go to Hub>settings>text message>advanced>MMSC Settings and enter this:

Attachment 221236

If you are not on AT&T Google your carrier's mms settings.
    Are you KIDDING ME?!?!? Seriously, are you joking with this?!?!? I was on Tech Support with AT&T for OVER TWO HOURS today to try to get these settings, and they couldn't figure it out. Kept giving me old Cingular settings... 5 minutes on Crackberry and YOU show me this, BOOM fixed. YOU deserve gold and lots of pretty women feeding you grapes. Often.

Edit: BTW, by the end of the call, they determined that it's an issue with the DEVICE and they're sending me a new one. For Free. So the few little dings in my CURRENT Z10 will be replaced for free with a brand NEW Z10 because ATT doesn't know their correct APN settings.
    Last edited by Hypnoboy; 11-16-13 at 07:44 PM. Reason: More info and stuff
    11-16-13 07:41 PM
    Great, I like it
    11-16-13 07:49 PM
    Attachment 221031

Don't have the AT&T in the top right of mine. Shows 4gLTE when off wifi

Posted via CB10
    Same here, but the AT&T shows underneath the signal bars when I pull down the top menu.

10.2.1.1055 on AT&T Z10, Flawless!-img_20130952.png
    11-16-13 07:52 PM
    Are you KIDDING ME?!?!? Seriously, are you joking with this?!?!? I was on Tech Support with AT&T for OVER TWO HOURS today to try to get these settings, and they couldn't figure it out. Kept giving me old Cingular settings... 5 minutes on Crackberry and YOU show me this, BOOM fixed. YOU deserve gold and lots of pretty women feeding you grapes. Often.

Edit: BTW, by the end of the call, they determined that it's an issue with the DEVICE and they're sending me a new one. For Free. So the few little dings in my CURRENT Z10 will be replaced for free with a brand NEW Z10 because ATT doesn't know their correct APN settings.
    Lmao, glad to hear you got a new device for your time at least. I actually run a private retailer and I can't tell you how depressing it is that when I call corporate I have to tell them how to fix the problems. If only I had access to their tools.

For future reference on the network side. For stuff like this you can just ask them for the android settings. These people know nothing about BlackBerry 10. The information they gave you was most likely for legacy devices.

Also feel free to send gold, pretty women, and/or grapes my way. Glad I could help

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 08:36 PM

Haha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I hate tech support!

Okay, so I was having some issues with the facebook entries not opening from the Hub and entering in my Phone Lock Password the second time to confirm it sometimes bugged out.

Just did a security wipe and reinstalled. Busy restoring...I guess I will see how it goes.

Though the reception has improved, I must say! Loving the Picture Password! My friends couldn't figure out how to post on my facebook that I love the sausage (It's innuendo...please don't give me an infraction! I'm sorry!!), even after watching me unlock my phone multiple times! Android, iPhone and WP8 are too easy to crack. :-)

OS is generally smoother though. Android apps are performing better though I noticed that some of the Cascades apps are taking longer to load.

My battery life is good. I just wish the Airtunes (Default music player) worked without having to sideload the older version...
    11-16-13 08:44 PM
    My battery life is good. I just wish the Airtunes (Default music player) worked without having to sideload the older version...
    I THINK that you can Sideload the current version to get it working again. That's the way it was on 641.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 08:46 PM
    Can't send mms on Verizon Z10. Did install/wipe. No restore.

Verizon Z10 running 10.2.1.1055
    11-16-13 08:55 PM
    Can't send mms on Verizon Z10. Did install/wipe. No restore.

Verizon Z10 running 10.2.1.1055
    Don't wipe after install. You need to run the autoloader (reinstall the leaked OS) again and DO NOT do a security wipe after. For the VZW devices this seems to be the only way to fix it.
    11-16-13 09:10 PM
    Finally a smooth Battle log on my Z10!!!!! Back to to Battlefield 4.

Posted via CB10
    sushistew and keyboard_cat like this.
    11-16-13 09:49 PM
    Sorry to hijacked the thread but can someone direct me to the right link to download the right file. This is my first time installing leaked . I have AT&T z10 also version 3.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 10:03 PM
    I just got my mms working. Had to put my port number in.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 10:31 PM
103 12345