Hi,

I have successfully upgraded my Q10 to the leaked OS 10.2.1.1055. So far, it is great!

I've done restoring to my phone via Blackberry Link via a backup I did before the upgrade. I checked two of the restore option: - Application Data & - Media. Thinking that a new OS means new settings altogether.

However, my Remember Me contents are all gone. It seems like it is not restored. The rest of the data, such as pictures, documents are restored intact.

What can I do now in order to restore the contents of Remember Me?

Thanks
    11-19-13 10:06 AM
    I think that the content for Remember me is restored from the settings option in restore of BlackBerry Link.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 10:08 AM
    Remember, contact and Password Keeper info is all stored in settings.

You can backup remember in Evernote, contacts via cloud.

Magically appeared using the Mind Control app on my BerryLeaks Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.1184 while being the Gteatest
    11-19-13 10:15 AM

You can backup remember in Evernote,.
    I wish that was true.... but unfortunatly Evernote notes does not support the same things as Remember - and things will get lost...

*tasks and due dates and reminders
    *starred emails cannot be moved into Evernote folders...

so for now - the only way to restore - is to restore Settings...

I really hope there will be a backup/restore option in *all* apps soon... so we can choose to backup to cloud and restore whatever and whenever we want...
    11-19-13 12:56 PM

You can backup remember in Evernote, contacts via cloud.

Magically appeared using the Mind Control app on my BerryLeaks Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.1184 while being the Gteatest
    Yeah, apparently the contents of Remember Me app is restored by choosing Settings options. Weird, since the name settings will imply settings of the app, not the data/content.
    Though now I have to re-input my one-time passwords for all of my e-mails.

Thanks!
    11-19-13 08:51 PM
    I wish that was true.... but unfortunatly Evernote notes does not support the same things as Remember - and things will get lost...

*tasks and due dates and reminders
    *starred emails cannot be moved into Evernote folders...

so for now - the only way to restore - is to restore Settings...

I really hope there will be a backup/restore option in *all* apps soon... so we can choose to backup to cloud and restore whatever and whenever we want...
    Yeah, I miss the old blackberry desktop, particularly the feature that allows you to restore specifics.
    11-19-13 08:52 PM
    And THIS is why I always restore my backup after installing a leak, despite all the naysayers (I'm looking at you kP). I've never had any problems arise as a result of me restoring though.

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055 using CB10
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    11-19-13 09:43 PM
    And THIS is why I always restore my backup after installing a leak, despite all the naysayers (I'm looking at you kP). I've never had any problems arise as a result of me restoring though.

Me neither, just the inability to get black theme in contacts, for which I could not care less...

Posted via CB10 | STL100-2 | Waiting for the mighty Squircle to return.
    11-19-13 10:35 PM
    Me neither, just the inability to get black theme in contacts, for which I could not care less...

Posted via CB10 | STL100-2 | Waiting for the mighty Squircle to return.
    I had that problem too, except the opposite. Force-closing it fixed it (hold the X on the Active Frame). Now I wish Remember had the white theme...

11-19-13 10:49 PM
    ...unfortunatly Evernote notes does not support the same things as Remember - and things will get lost...

Fire Chest Backup will do cloud backup and restore of the Remember app in BB10. Encryption also available. Available in BB World. Also see FireChestDotCom.
    11-21-13 05:35 PM
    Fire Chest Backup will do cloud backup and restore of the Remember app in BB10. Encryption also available. Available in BB World. Also see FireChestDotCom.
    I wish it was that simple, however - I do know about that app- and it screwed up the whole Remember/Evernote system that I had, so be aware....

It did the backup OK, I had a mixture of Remember notes stored on the device, and notes connections to Evernote. After a restore, FireChest restored it all, but removed the Evernote connections, and instead 'converted' the notes to be stored locally on the device... and even worse - nxt time my Evernote desktop client synced - All notes were gone... so No thank you!

The FireChest app should instead have big warning signs on it, and unless the Remember backup function are removed, the whole app should be removed.

I still have the original backup - so IF you have a solution that will bring back the Evernote notes and connections, I am open for suggestions.
    11-21-13 06:23 PM