11-03-16 11:06 AM
2,685 ... 9596979899 ...
tools
    Only good thing about this leak was being able to install Apks directly.

Apart from that it's unreliable and a pile of ****.

Posted via CB10
    If you don't understand and are in need of help you are in the right place. Just ask.

Thousands appear to be very happy with this leak. Myself included.

There are some super intelligent folks here. Reach out.
    11-25-13 09:37 PM
    I fully respect your opinion. But it's quite possible that the problems you're having could be fixed with a reload/wipe and avoiding doing certain things after installation. I haven't had any issues at all.
    What could I Do different?

I did the security wipe before and after loading it.

I had to restore my data from back up. Users are saying the restore causes issues

BUT

How is one expected not to restore their content

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 09:37 PM

I had to restore my data from back up. Users are saying the restore causes issues

BUT

Posted via CB10
    Just not restore settings..

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 09:39 PM
    Think of it this way, we've never seen a release OS in the 1000 block. 14xx is generally where release-quality builds start (cf. 10.1.0.1483, 10.2.0.1443), so we have a long while's worth of fixes and improvements to implement.
    I won't say too long lol I mean their already close to 1300...it's a matter of when leaks will reach there.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 09:40 PM
    Just not restore settings..

Posted via CB10
    But that would mean I would have to recreate wifi profiles etc right?

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 09:40 PM
    This is a a buggy leak,.. Iv'e restored three times. I'm not installing APK's as that is the issue with losing VVM and MMS messages. Have to wait for later leaks.
    11-25-13 10:08 PM
    No issues here.

Via CB10 Runnin Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1055!
    11-25-13 10:11 PM
    As others have stated, it's an internal build not meant for public consumption, so of course it doesn't have the same fluidity and flow as the gold candidates. Maybe all they wanted to try mainly was the stability of the apk installer function with some other tweaks thrown in we all noted?

Point is, just wait for the next build. Talk about the bugs and improvements as usual and we'll keep on trucking as a community supporting our brand.

Posted via CB10
    toobs623 likes this.
    11-25-13 10:41 PM
    guys can someone help me with JUST the radio files for blackberry q5 sqr 100-3
    11-25-13 11:17 PM
    guys can someone help me with JUST the radio files for blackberry q5 sqr 100-3
    Here you are, I put it in an autoloader https://mega.co.nz/#!UoUAERpQ!vv0LOx...qL86thG2eHeZAU

Posted via CB10
    MaanavMehta likes this.
    11-25-13 11:38 PM
    As others have stated, it's an internal build not meant for public consumption, so of course it doesn't have the same fluidity and flow as the gold candidates. Maybe all they wanted to try mainly was the stability of the apk installer function with some other tweaks thrown in we all noted?

Point is, just wait for the next build. Talk about the bugs and improvements as usual and we'll keep on trucking as a community supporting our brand.

Posted via CB10
    Nicely put. This build is a work in progress, with some glitches, to be sure, but major leaps forward.

I would agree with some who say it isn't as smooth or fast with the BB apps as was 10.2.0.xxxx, but the new features, especially the Android capabilities and direct load of APK files, make it a keeper for me.

The next 10.2.1 builds are going to be much smoother, I suspect, and pretty soon no one will be talking about going back to 10.2.0. I wouldn't go back even if this were the final 10.2.1 build.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 12:00 AM
    I made a second install, but this time no restore and things are great!
    I just did not have a process to have all my notes on remember app and some of them were really important to me, any way not restoring was the best option =D
    11-26-13 08:55 AM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 10:19 AM

BUT

Posted via CB10
    What did you have to restore? Let me know and we'll figure out some workarounds which are available. I never restore and have had no issues with any OS installs.
    11-26-13 11:26 AM
    I made a second install, but this time no restore and things are great!
    I just did not have a process to have all my notes on remember app and some of them were really important to me, any way not restoring was the best option =D
    Download Fire Chest Backup. It's free and syncs with Dropbox for all your information. It's a great way to backup and restore.
    BB12MX likes this.
    11-26-13 11:33 AM
    Anyone having problems with text messages? I'm on Tmobile and I installed the leak Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1055 last night and I noticed that I can't reply to text messages hut I could receive. I just have that red clock icon.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 01:31 PM
    SirJess,

can you please advise which i have to restore for the word substitution? is it application data, setting or media? which of that backup include word substitution?
    i like to used word substitution a lots, can you pls help me here...
    is it okay if i restore from backup official 1803 to leaked 1055?
    i know most of the guyz suggest not to restore if loaded leaked version, but i really need this word substitution to be restored...
    many thanks...
    11-26-13 01:51 PM
    SirJess,

can you please advise which i have to restore for the word substitution? is it application data, setting or media? which of that backup include word substitution?
    i like to used word substitution a lots, can you pls help me here...
    is it okay if i restore from backup official 1803 to leaked 1055?
    i know most of the guyz suggest not to restore if loaded leaked version, but i really need this word substitution to be restored...
    many thanks...
    That's my main, maybe only, reason for wanting to restore the Settings data. I have months of memorized or learned predictive keyboard autofill words, etc. The contacts and calendar are all in the Cloud and don't have to be restored. Accounts gave to be reinstalled anyway. And as for app data restore it no longer restores browser bookmarks, just history, so aside fro having to re-sign in to various apps, the app data isn't a necessity.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 02:09 PM
    That's my main, maybe only, reason for wanting to restore the Settings data. I have months of memorized or learned predictive keyboard autofill words, etc. The contacts and calendar are all in the Cloud and don't have to be restored. Accounts gave to be reinstalled anyway. And as for app data restore it no longer restores browser bookmarks, just history, so aside fro having to re-sign in to various apps, the app data isn't a necessity.

Posted via CB10
    KenV54,

Many thanks again for your prompt response, so what you mean is for restoring word substitution i just need to restore 'settings' to get my words substitution back right? and i don't need to restore application data or media to get my word substitutions. kindly confirm on that, apologize for my noobs question...
    11-26-13 02:22 PM
    KenV54,

Many thanks again for your prompt response, so what you mean is for restoring word substitution i just need to restore 'settings' to get my words substitution back right? and i don't need to restore application data or media to get my word substitutions. kindly confirm on that, apologize for my noobs question...
    Right, the "settings" settings contain the predictive text, but these settings are also the most problematic in terms of making thus leak work smoothly. I restored these settings and have had to work around the issues. Hopefully the next 10.2.1 leak will be less troublesome in terms of restoring data from both the Settings and the apps.

Posted via CB10
    tywonon likes this.
    11-26-13 02:53 PM
    How can I update my phone to 10.2.1 im using 10.2.0 I keep on pressing the software update if there is but there's none please help....

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 07:05 PM
    How can I update my phone to 10.2.1 im using 10.2.0 I keep on pressing the software update if there is but there's none please help....

Posted via CB10
    you can try by reading this thread a few page first

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 07:41 PM

Posted via CB10
    You need to install this as a leak, read this thread from the beginning and familiarize with the process before doing it because this leaks are not official and have some bugs, you need to know what you are facing and how to resolve them if they occur. Read and ask it's all you need to do.

Posted from the best mobile device Z10 10.2.0. 1803
    11-26-13 07:43 PM
    Hello!
    Latest version released was 10.2.0.424 but I only got 10.2.0.415. Now my music player is missing. Anyone can help me to get my music player back?
    11-27-13 02:34 AM
    Here you are, I put it in an autoloader https://mega.co.nz/#!UoUAERpQ!vv0LOx...qL86thG2eHeZAU

Posted via CB10
    hey thank u soo soo much
    but i had issues with the leak
    like my pictures videos and music icon got vanished
    i loaded the bars through google chrome playbook extension
    and turns out i cant access pictures through whatsapp or bbm when i try to update a display picture
    i downloaded 10.2.1.1057
    which leak should i download for my q5 as all the new 10.2.1 features are pretty tempting
    11-27-13 02:41 AM
2,685 ... 9596979899 ...