11-03-16 11:06 AM
2,685 ... 9091929394 ...
tools
    I need help or suggestions I install the 10.2.1.1055 on my Z10 ATL100-3 about 5 days ago all was very good and about two days ago I was not able to call out or received calls. but after I reboot I can make calls, net day I have the same problem no calls them I reboot again and I can call but one of the times I have note in the phone that the RADIO was off, look like the problem is with the radio the one that came with the autoloader, any one with any idea how to fix this ???????
    11-23-13 06:21 PM
    I'm going to restore tomorrow my oficial 10.2.. going to wait update for 10.2.1..
    Opinion so far.. it is cute..but..
    I hope the oficial will have data mobile shortcut.. equalizer.. merge contacts.. and battery life improvements.. this leak drains like hell.. and it isn't normal.. my Q5 was going 3 days battery life on the 10.2.. now I have to charge at the end of the day..
    Also instagram camera has bugs and viber crashes..
    Would love to have a strong audio boost also on the oficial..

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-23-13 06:48 PM
    Had this OS installed on my Q10 for a few days now. Everything was ok until today. I used bbm video and in the middle of the conversation, the sound went off. Can't hear the person on the other line. Tried disconnecting and connecting BlackBerry video again. Was fine for a few seconds then sound off again. I put on my headset then it had a sound then after a few seconds off again.
    I disconnected but even though im no longer connected via video to the other person, it still shows the time counter moving and a frozen picture of the other person. I clicked on the end call button, nothing happened. I minimized the window and long pressed on x so it will close but still the time count still showing. I opened bbm and the frozen video screen was still there.

I restarted the phone and hopefully it will be ok now.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 07:04 PM
    well... I'm probably the last one who installed the leak?)
    just did it today. flawless so far. looks like everything works. but I didn't restore anything.. Just need to re-set-up my phone from the begining...

or is it safe to restore from 10.20.0.429?
    Last edited by yessuz; 11-23-13 at 08:18 PM.
    11-23-13 08:02 PM
    installed this leak a few days ago and so far loving it. Really enjoying the ability to download apps from the amazon app store. App gap what!?
    11-23-13 09:27 PM
    Could someone on AT&T post the mms advanced settings plz? I can't seemed to get mms send & receive working. I've tried everything I can think of, to no evail. Thnx in advance.
    11-23-13 09:43 PM
    How do I do this for my blackberry q10 for spront. If some can help with that. Bbm or email me or even message me please. Some one help me that would be so great!!! Thank you

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 09:53 PM
    Could someone on AT&T post the mms advanced settings plz? I can't seemed to get mms send & receive working. I've tried everything I can think of, to no evail. Thnx in advance.
    This works for me, but I had to reinstall the OS first and then not do a security wipe. Make sure you save the settings. What is in your Mobile Network APN settings? Should be just the word phone.

If this doesn't work, someone recently suggested rebooting the phone without the SIM card, shutting it down, reboot with the SIM card in, then leave it sit for 10 minutes (I don't know what that does), then enter the settings if necessary.

10.2.1.1055+radio for ALL DEVICES!!!-img_20130817.png

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 09:56 PM
    This works for me, but I had to reinstall the OS first and then not do a security wipe. Make sure you save the settings. What is in your Mobile Network APN settings? Should be just the word phone.

If this doesn't work, someone recently suggested rebooting the phone without the SIM card, shutting it down, reboot with the SIM card in, then leave it sit for 10 minutes (I don't know what that does), then enter the settings if necessary.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130817.png 
Views:	1428 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	223708

Posted via CB10
    Idk my Mobile Network APN settings. I've changed a bunch of things already. I may just go to the AT&T store & copy it from there. Thnx so much.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using CB Forums Mobile App
    11-23-13 10:23 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130817.png 
Views:	1428 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	223708

Posted via CB10
    I just checked & there is no default APN setting. It's blank..

Attached Thumbnails 10.2.1.1055+radio for ALL DEVICES!!!-1385264430148.jpg  
    11-23-13 10:40 PM
    Idk my Mobile Network APN settings. I've changed a bunch of things already. I may just go to the AT&T store & copy it from there. Thnx so much.

Well, did this work? The Mobile Network settings are easy--just go to your main settings, or even Mobile Network on the drop down settings, then hit APN at the bottom. It will either have the word phone grayed out and you won't be able to change it, or you'll be able to enter the word phone in the first line where it says APN.

It's unlikely that your AT&T store people will know what to do beyond this.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 223717
    11-23-13 10:41 PM
    I may have to downgrade. My Z30 no longer pairs with my car. Was really looking forward to this, but need the Bluetooth. If anybody knows how to resolve this issue, let me know. Until.... hope they get it all sorted soon.
    I had the same issue but on a hunch when I turned on Bluetooth on the phone (Settings - Networks and Connections), I tapped on it and realized "Discoverable" was "Off" by default. Once I changed it to "On", it worked fine. You may want to try that.
    11-23-13 10:46 PM

10.2.1.1055+radio for ALL DEVICES!!!-img_00000908.png

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 10:56 PM
    I just checked & there is no default APN setting. It's blank..

Sorry for the late response, apn: phone

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 10:57 PM
    Sorry for the late response, apn: phone

Posted via CB10
    If the line is blank and the word phone is entered and saved, or if it won't save, then there are two options. First, take out the SIM card and reboot, then take out the battery again, wait ten minutes, put the SIM back and reboot, and see if the wrote phone is fixed in the APN box under network. If so, enter the other settings and MMS should work.

If the above fails, you have to reinstall the OS and don't do a wipe.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 11:05 PM
    Well, did this work? The Mobile Network settings are easy--just go to your main settings, or even Mobile Network on the drop down settings, then hit APN at the bottom. It will either have the word phone grayed out and you won't be able to change it, or you'll be able to enter the word phone in the first line where it says APN.

It's unlikely that your AT&T store people will know what to do beyond this.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 223717
    Thnx..... I'll dial in the APN as "phone" . I wouldn't ask anyone @ the AT&T store anything. I'd grab a Z10 & see what the settings are.

11-23-13 11:09 PM
    If the line is blank and the word phone is entered and saved, or if it won't save, then there are two options. First, take out the SIM card and reboot, then take out the battery again, wait ten minutes, put the SIM back and reboot, and see if the wrote phone is fixed in the APN box under network. If so, enter the other settings and MMS should work.

If the above fails, you have to reinstall the OS and don't do a wipe.

Posted via CB10
    As mentioned, if you can get someone competent from your carrier, you can ask them to reprovision your data plan. That'd force the apn to repopulate.

Posted via CB10
    I had the same issue but on a hunch when I turned on Bluetooth on the phone (Settings - Networks and Connections), I tapped on it and realized "Discoverable" was "Off" by default. Once I changed it to "On", it worked fine. You may want to try that.
    No I did all that. Sat out in my car for a good bit deleting/adding and trying to get it to reconnect. No luck.

I've downgraded. I need the Bluetooth. Working with car again - no problem.
    Thnx..... I'll dial in the APN as "phone" . I wouldn't ask anyone @ the AT&T store anything. I'd grab a Z10 & see what the settings are.

Hey not all of us AT&T stores know nothing about BlackBerrys, just 99%......

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 11:15 PM
    Thnx for all the help, peeps. The more I d*ck around w/this, the more determined I get. Reminds me or back in the 8300 days..... Then all the other 8 bb's I've had.
    Lovin the Z10..... This is my second one. I'll be up & running in no time.

toobs623 likes this.
    11-23-13 11:15 PM

One problem is that the AT&T store may not have a Z10, and if they do, it will have a different OS in which the settings aren't visible.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 11:20 PM
    One problem is that the AT&T store may not have a Z10, and if they do, it will have a different OS in which the settings aren't visible.

Posted via CB10
    I was there a cpl days ago & it was tucked back in the corner w/the Q10..where all the bb's have always been. Dude told me I was a freak going back to BB. It's cool, I know them all well. The OS probably hasn't been updated to the latest AT&T OS, much less a leak. Never dawned on me the sms/mms settings would be different...Or not visible ... I'll get this dawg firing on all cylinders soon enough. Then my GS4 will be my back up phone...& I can change my sig

11-23-13 11:49 PM
    No I did all that. Sat out in my car for a good bit deleting/adding and trying to get it to reconnect. No luck.

I've downgraded. I need the Bluetooth. Working with car again - no problem.
    Sorry about that. This leak has a lot of goodness. My phone stalls at 100% at the BBRY logo on reboot supposedly because of some Android apps but I don't want to downgrade. So, dependent on when the next leak comes out, I may have the CB record for the longest time a phone has not been rebooted by the owner
    11-23-13 11:52 PM
    I was there a cpl days ago & it was tucked back in the corner w/the Q10..where all the bb's have always been. Dude told me I was a freak going back to BB. It's cool, I know them all well. The OS probably hasn't been updated to the latest AT&T OS, much less a leak. Never dawned on me the sms/mms settings would be different...Or not visible ... I'll get this dawg firing on all cylinders soon enough. Then my GS4 will be my back up phone...& I can change my sig

Ok, so I keep typing phone in the APN field & save it. When I leave settings & come back, the field is blank again. There's a u/n & p/w field too. Do they need to be filled in as well? I don't use a p/w on my phone. I guess I need to reload the OS.

11-24-13 12:06 AM
    Sorry about that. This leak has a lot of goodness. My phone stalls at 100% at the BBRY logo on reboot supposedly because of some Android apps but I don't want to downgrade. So, dependent on when the next leak comes out, I may have the CB record for the longest time a phone has not been rebooted by the owner
    hi kem I think you can try normal restart rather than do hard reset it's a lot faster than hard reset

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1120
    11-24-13 12:08 AM
2,685 ... 9091929394 ...