11-03-16 11:06 AM
2,685 ... 5253545556 ...
tools
    Installing this on my Sprint Q-10 killed my data (APN settings are deleted, and backup didnt restore them.) So i just called Sprint and they said that they don't have access to that information? They told me to get ahold of BlackBerry. Sweet.

Under Mobile Networks it says "4g LTE - Voice only". Any help on this?

Otherwise, the OS itself is awesome
    11-15-13 07:28 PM
    Me I get 4G LTE

Posted via CB10

Interesting, my nexus 5 says 4G LTE, so I know the area I'm in is good for it. Z10 only shows 4G, speeds are around 10Mbps. If I do a manual scan it shows 4G and 4G LTE as network options, if I launch engineering screen and select LTE only (which is the only way to do this) it doesn't connect. So I'm wondering if my SIM isn't actually LTE provisioned, the live chat rep said it was, but that's all that's left, guess I'll try the Nexus 5 SIM in it.
    11-15-13 07:30 PM
    ...fine, I'm off to install this now, too. Thanks
    11-15-13 07:31 PM
    I use a Z10 with the 10.2.1.200 OS. One of my most-used apps is Wallpaper Changer HD. In later OS updates whenever the wallpaper is changed an annoying pop up notification appears. This notification appears whether or not I am using this app. I have already tried going into settings to see where this notification can be disabled, but without success.

Does anyone know how to disable this? I would like to use some of the more recent OS updates like 10.2.1.1055, but not if that pesky popup box will continue to be there whenever the wallpaper is changed.
    I DONT SEE FM Radio???
    You won't if you have a Z10. Not available...

Posted via Verizon Z10 running 10.2.1.1055 thru CB10
    Got to say that the direct apk loading is such a game changer. It works like a champ. I am impressed.

Wifi was a little hit and miss and I am not sure if it was just setting up to many things at once.

Also hub++ in balance cannot backup as it does not have permission to backup files. I had to restore applications from a link backup to restore settings of the app.

I am still stoked on this build though.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 07:32 PM
    So the feature that is in os 7 is a non functioning feature with this new leak? Man I was hoping to retire my 9900 and only carry my Z10.

If I'm correct RING-SILENT is an oxymoron!
    orrr... if it rings but nobody hears it, is it silent? (I think there's a forest in there somewhere,too but don't quote me!)
    11-15-13 07:34 PM
    Installing this on my Sprint Q-10 killed my data (APN settings are deleted, and backup didnt restore them.) So i just called Sprint and they said that they don't have access to that information? They told me to get ahold of BlackBerry. Sweet.

I can confirm that you lose your APN settings and they are not in the backup file. I was lucky to have them written down. Strangely, the MMSC information was restored.
    stratax likes this.
    11-15-13 07:34 PM

Try posting also in the Sprint forums. Other leaks had issues with MMS and server addresses. Manually inputting works once you have the info and as I recall so did reloading the OS. Also, this is on Sprint and not BlackBerry...

Posted via Verizon Z10 running 10.2.1.1055 thru CB10
    stratax likes this.
    11-15-13 07:35 PM

I believe these would be the correct settings:

10.2.1.1055+radio for ALL DEVICES!!!-img_00000881.png
    Hopefully someone with sprint will be kind enough to confirm

Posted via CB10
    stratax likes this.
    11-15-13 07:38 PM
    I DONT SEE FM Radio???
    It's not available on the z10 if that's what you use

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 07:40 PM

So there is the engineering screen where you can input the APN, many including myself have done so successfully. Instructions in link below:-

http://crackberry.com/how-access-eng...-blackberry-10
    11-15-13 07:42 PM
    I believe these would be the correct settings:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000881.png 
Views:	582 
Size:	138.3 KB 
ID:	221211
    Hopefully someone with sprint will be kind enough to confirm

Posted via CB10
    It only allows me to enter 3 settings under APN. That is Access Point Names(APN), Username, and Password. I found that same APN under another website, tried it. Then turned mobile network off and on, and no go. I went back into APN settings and they were all blank.. Sprint is getting under my skin. How can they not have access to their OWN APN info? its crazy
    So there is the engineering screen where you can input the APN, many including myself have done so successfully. Instructions in link below:-

How to access the engineering (Help Me!) screen on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    Speak of the devil, lol. Thank you, i will try this out!
    It won't run on older OS's, too many changes. If you want it for other reasons let me know and I'll extract it for you.
    Awww crap. Oh well, no worries then. Thanks.
    11-15-13 07:44 PM
    Speak of the devil, lol. Thank you, i will try this out!
    If you run into the issue where after entering the APN info and closing out the escreen Diagnostics page causes the APN to get wiped out, which also happened to me, then a secure wipe with NO restore of a backup is required to save the APN successfully. Some bug that carries over with BlackBerry Link restores. Obviously take a backup in case you have critical info in your phone :-)
    11-15-13 07:46 PM
    It only allows me to enter 3 settings under APN. That is Access Point Names(APN), Username, and Password. I found that same APN under another website, tried it. Then turned mobile network off and on, and no go. I went back into APN settings and they were all blank.. Sprint is getting under my skin. How can they not have access to their OWN APN info? its crazy
    Ask them for the apn settings for an android device it should be the same

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 07:50 PM
    If you run into the issue where after entering the APN info and closing out the escreen Diagnostics page causes the APN to get wiped out, which also happened to me, then a secure wipe with NO restore of a backup is required to save the APN successfully. Some bug that carries over with BlackBerry Link restores. Obviously take a backup in case you have critical info in your phone :-)
    Edit: nvm. got into the settings now, i was doing Caps and found out i shouldnt lol. will post an update to see if it works.

edit 2: It wont allow me to edit any of the settings..
    Last edited by stratax; 11-15-13 at 08:14 PM.
    11-15-13 07:52 PM
    Damnnn my "What I'm Listening To" on BBM will not turn off!!!!

Anyone have a solution? I tried reinstalling BBM and airtunes...nothing..

10.2.1.1055+radio for ALL DEVICES!!!-img_20131784.png

HamuZ10 @ 10.2.1.1055 <-- Amazing OS!
    11-15-13 07:53 PM
    What can u do it Norton won't allow it to download the mega, but will allow the mega 2?!? What's the difference between the 2 files?

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 07:53 PM
    I'm having an issues entering the code generated by escreen. My screen gives me OS Version, PIN, Uptime, Battery Level, Vendor ID, and Serial ID. Escreen asks for Device PIN, App Version (no clue what that is), Uptime, and Key Duration. Anything special i do here? I just tried entering the code it gave me a couple times and nothing happened.
    App version is the OS version. Remember to type everything in lower case if the info is lower case. It took me a few tries but should work.
    11-15-13 08:05 PM
    Just found an issue on z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1055 used Thurask link, I did a search of the thread no post yet about it!

I can't send a picture via text message (mms), I tried to do a hard reset, nothing. I'm too tired to go to the whole process of reinstalling. Is it working for anyone else?
    11-15-13 08:10 PM
    Just found an issue on z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1055 used Thurask link, I did a search of the thread no post yet about it!

I can't send a picture via text message (mms), I tried to do a hard reset, nothing. I'm too tired to go to the whole process of reinstalling. Is it working for anyone else?
    what carrier? what apn? It works here for me on this OS and 100-3
    11-15-13 08:11 PM
    Downloaded, installed and all is great. Life 360 apk won't work but found a different android app for gas tracking that does. So I am very happy! Thanks to all responsible for this!

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 08:12 PM
    OK, but transfer them to where on the BB? To the documents folder or the device root directory or some place else?

Posted via CB10
    Wherever you want.
    You'll have to find them in the file explorer to install them
    KenV54 likes this.
    11-15-13 08:14 PM
2,685 ... 5253545556 ...