11-03-16 11:06 AM
2,685 ... 5152535455 ...
tools
    I don't know if that's correct. From my onetime experience from restoring without the settings, I had NO contacts. I had to restore settings to get my contacts back.
    You are correct, both local contacts and calendar are stored in settings

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 06:34 PM
    Anyone have a link to just the unlocked runtime files? Did a scan through the thread and didn't notice one...
    It won't run on older OS's, too many changes. If you want it for other reasons let me know and I'll extract it for you.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 06:38 PM
    You are correct, both local contacts and calendar are stored in settings

Posted via CB10
    And what else is stored there, other than contacts and calendar?
    11-15-13 06:43 PM
    Anyone else having issues with deleting entries in Hub? If I hold down the date bar, it highlights all the items but sometimes it refuses to delete email. The emails that do this 100% of the time are the instant email notifications from Crackberry. I have to select those individually, open them, and then select delete...and many times even that won't work.
    11-15-13 06:44 PM
    It's working here. Actually it's working incredibly well. Very fast, very smooth. Try restarting phone and computer, if not then try signing out of bbid from link and deleting the computer from the phone and reconnecting

Posted via CB10
    My issues of it working over cellular persist. I've always had it sometimes work and others nope.

Very fast while on the same wifi network though! It's how I loaded up some of my APKs from my external hard drive

Posted via Verizon Z10 running 10.2.1.1055 thru CB10
    11-15-13 06:45 PM
    It's available. A few things to check. Is you perimeter password the same as your device password (if so disable that feature)once that's done enable simple device password once that done the picture password becomes available.

I'm on a BES 10 that's what I had to do to enable the picture password.
    Yup, I believe this is correct. You need to be in simple password mode. And in mine, I don't have a separate work password or any work password. It's a combination of that and what your IT requires.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 06:51 PM
    Does this OS change the radio icons from 10.2.0.xxxx? When I was running HSPA+ I used to get a 4G icon, now I just get the letter H. Or, am I getting a weaker signal? I never saw H before, just 4G and E for edge.
    11-15-13 06:55 PM
    I feel the battery is drain faster than 1083

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 07:01 PM
    Where are the new emoticons?

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 07:03 PM
    I feel the battery is drain faster than 1083

Posted via CB10
    How long have you had it? It takes a day or two to settle in. Give it a good reboot. I've found it helps a lot. Much snappier and less cpu usage after a reboot.

"We are truly alone, the scars on your heart are yours to atone" (BBM#18)
    11-15-13 07:03 PM
    Password Keeper and remember app info

Sent from my Mind Controlled BerryLeak Hybrid running Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.1184 while being the GREATEST
    toobs623 likes this.
    11-15-13 07:04 PM
    Umm settings and stuff lol

Edit: what Scorp said. I always do a full backup and restore, until I feel it starts causing problems. I started fresh on 10.2.0.7xx and 10.2.1.7xx. For some reason it seems to be the 7s for me haha. But I also install literally everything with or without calls, so my jumps are much more incremental.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 07:07 PM
    Where are the new emoticons?

Posted via CB10
    Gone if you install channels

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 07:07 PM
    Just noticed that Whatsapp will not let you change your profile picture with this OS. You can delete the current one but it will not accept a new one. No error messages, just won't do it.
    11-15-13 07:08 PM
    Does this OS change the radio icons from 10.2.0.xxxx? When I was running HSPA+ I used to get a 4G icon, now I just get the letter H. Or, am I getting a weaker signal? I never saw H before, just 4G and E for edge.
    Yeah H meaning HSPA, in other words 3.75G(often displayed as 4G)

Posted via CB10
    hennesseystealth likes this.
    11-15-13 07:09 PM
    This is a GREAT leak with a lot of awesome new tweaks and features!

I have had a couple bugs though, anyone know how to fix them?

1) some notifications aren't deleting from the hub i.e. theScore

2) delete on handheld / delete on server option doesn't seem to be working for me at all. (would love to get this working)

3) I installed the amazon app store and then deleted it but it kept showing back up. Finally after the fourth or so deletion it seems to be gone now. Same thing happened with a few of the pre-installed apps like foursquare and linkedin.

Other than the above everything seems to be running flawlessly.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 07:15 PM
    If you've created folders for apps, those will be in the Settings as well as:

Color themes
    Sound/notification profiles
    Background pix (as long as it's a pic that's stored on the device and not the SD card)
    Remember docs
    Calendar events
    (Thanks, BlackScorpion3 and toobs623, for reminding me of those previous two.)
    Email settings
    Profile names for mobile hotspot etc.
    Game saves
    And so on.

Oddly enough, though, Bluetooth settings are never retained; at least they aren't for me. Always have to reconnect to my cars, PlayBook, and headphones, etc.
    toobs623 likes this.
    11-15-13 07:16 PM
    This is a GREAT leak with a lot of awesome new tweaks and features!

I have had a couple bugs though, anyone know how to fix them?

1) some notifications aren't deleting from the hub i.e. theScore

2) delete on handheld / delete on server option doesn't seem to be working for me at all. (would love to get this working)

3) I installed the amazon app store and then deleted it but it kept showing back up. Finally after the fourth or so deletion it seems to be gone now. Same thing happened with a few of the pre-installed apps like foursquare and linkedin.

Other than the above everything seems to be running flawlessly.

Posted via CB10
    I can't get emails from Crackberry to delete from the hub. The way I can get them to disappear is to delete them and then go to the actual account that the email is in and then hit the refresh button.
    11-15-13 07:18 PM
    Does anyone with T-Mobile USA in an LTE area actually see the 4G LTE icon show up? My speeds are pretty good, but it only says 4G
    11-15-13 07:20 PM
    Just noticed that Whatsapp will not let you change your profile picture with this OS. You can delete the current one but it will not accept a new one. No error messages, just won't do it.
    People still use that app?
    11-15-13 07:22 PM
    Does anyone with T-Mobile USA in an LTE area actually see the 4G LTE icon show up? My speeds are pretty good, but it only says 4G
    Good question as HSPA+ on T-Mobile used to say 4G but now says H. So, I would assume that LTE is now just 4G but I cannot confirm as I am not on LTE currently.
    11-15-13 07:22 PM
    Me I get 4G LTE

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 07:23 PM
    People still use that app?
    In Europe it is the cross platform tool of choice due to data plans and how it works. Maybe I can convince the masses there to move to BBM but it takes a while.
    11-15-13 07:24 PM
    Me I get 4G LTE

Posted via CB10
    Hmmmmmm, then maybe my H means just plain HSPA and not HSPA+. I would love to know that for sure.
    11-15-13 07:24 PM
    I DONT SEE FM Radio???
    11-15-13 07:27 PM
2,685 ... 5152535455 ...