11-03-16 10:06 AM
2,685 ... 4950515253 ...
tools
    Had that once from 1Mobile. I didn't cancel the action but clicked the other option (wait I believe) and it jumped right to installing the application.

Posted via Verizon Z10 running 10.2.1.1055 thru CB10
    How long does it take from when you click "install" until it brings it up?
    11-15-13 03:08 PM
    How come there is a little message that pops up and says all apps are to the right? How can i get rid of it?
    Swipe to the right and it'll disappear. That's just the tutorial that appears when you use the os for the first time
    11-15-13 03:10 PM
    How long does it take from when you click "install" until it brings it up?
    1Mobile hadn't been as good to me as Amazon... I really only installed that one apk (amazon didn't have BoA). Took a few tries of pressing install but it eventually went thru, caused that error message, then finished the install.

11-15-13 03:13 PM
    Anyone else notice that picture passwrod is missing for BES users?
    11-15-13 03:16 PM
    have you try add fb account through hub setting?

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    Don't have a problem adding the account or receiving notifications just can't interact with them from the hub only from within the FB App.

Via CB10 from Scotland while particularly stoned using Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1055
    11-15-13 03:17 PM
    it keeps happening though thats the weird thing.
    11-15-13 03:18 PM
    Question: For APKs I already have on my computer, how do I put them onto the Z10 and have them get converted by the Z10?

And is this what I want to do with my working Android apps which have previously been loaded onto the Z10 already as debug-tokened bar files?

Or do I want to just restore the debug'ed bar files and the debug token so that the information I have stored in these apps will still be there? (If I restore the debug token then the bar files and then restore the App Data, everything will be there as it was before upgrading the OS, or at least that's how it has worked with past updates.)
    Transfer them via wifi or USB cable.

The bars can be side loaded the old way or jusy reaquire the apk fikes...I'm glad I kept mine
    KenV54 likes this.
    11-15-13 03:18 PM
    After the update I can't access my accounts. Anybody facing the same issue?
    As in email accounts, etc.? Delete and add/configure them again.
    11-15-13 03:19 PM
    I believe I read in the drama thread that it's not available for BES or enterprise users. Not sure it that'll change but currently it appears to be the case

11-15-13 03:24 PM
    Gosh, this security wipe thingy takes like forever... and it's only the pre-install wipe
    You should wipe before and after?
    Transfer them via wifi or USB cable.

The bars can be side loaded the old way or jusy reaquire the apk fikes...I'm glad I kept mine
    OK, but transfer them to where on the BB? To the documents folder or the device root directory or some place else?

Posted via CB10
    Yahoooooo !!! Best
    11-15-13 03:25 PM
    OK, but transfer them to where on the BB? To the documents folder or the device root directory or some place else?

Posted via CB10
    I just made a folder for all APKs on my SD card and installed from there. Also will be good for when I flash a new leak... easy to install again from backup.

Lawrie Sherratt and KenV54 like this.
    11-15-13 03:26 PM
    it keeps happening though thats the weird thing.
    Open an app, minimize it to a active frame and then swipe through all the messages once (there are three of them. apps on the right, active apps on the left and hub on the left). Then it will never come back
    11-15-13 03:28 PM
    I believe I read in the drama thread that it's not available for BES or enterprise users. Not sure it that'll change but currently it appears to be the case

I think it is because we have a policy set that forces the device password to be the same as the Work password... Oh well but would have been cool to use!
    11-15-13 03:31 PM
    Question: For APKs I already have on my computer, how do I put them onto the Z10 and have them get converted by the Z10?

And is this what I want to do with my working Android apps which have previously been loaded onto the Z10 already as debug-tokened bar files?

Or do I want to just restore the debug'ed bar files and the debug token so that the information I have stored in these apps will still be there? (If I restore the debug token then the bar files and then restore the App Data, everything will be there as it was before upgrading the OS, or at least that's how it has worked with past updates.)
    I would probably just look for those apps in 1mobile or Amazon (whichever you prefer) As it will most likely give you the most recent apk.

Posted via CB10
    KenV54 likes this.
    11-15-13 03:34 PM
    Your sword.. SIR JES

http://bestanimations.com/Fantasy/sword-june.gif

Now that I have your attention...
    Installed on my Z10 STL100-3 without a hitch (thank you) but I can't seem to get the effect of two different wallpapers
    as I did in past OS leaks. (One for the main Display, a different one for the Lock Screen.)
    I know there's a procedure using Parental Control but I can't seem to get it!

Could you ( of course you could)
    Would you type out the procedure for me and any other brain damaged soles that you could help?

If you can't.. the sword is still yours to keep. You've earned it!.
    Keep the magic going!
    Of course, I can't be held responsible for your reputation if you fail this mission.
    i have yet to tried this procedure out, but i'll just reply to it so those who use it can maybe tell u if it works for them

anyone care to help?

ah nvm here you go.

1.Set the wallpaper you want for the lock screen
    2.Now turn on Parent Mode from the ‘Parental Control’ settings found in ‘Security and Privacy’ on the settings area
    3.This is a second profile and will not have reset your icon setup
    4.Now set the wallpaper you’d like for the background
    that's it, and it works for me
    Lostboy5151 likes this.
    11-15-13 03:36 PM
    I searched with cb10 app and didn't find this question asked.

I have to enter a enterprise activation code to get my work access setup. Last time I didn't backup or restore I just straight installed the new leak... so afterward I needed to request a new activation code from IT. If I do backup and restore with this new leak, do I have to request another activation code? Deal-breaker for me.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 03:37 PM
    Installed, wiped, restored fully.
    All just fine.

Thank you all!

Posted via CB10 | STL100-2 | Waiting for the mighty Squircle to return.
    11-15-13 03:41 PM
    This leak is AMAZING! Features I hadn't even hoped that BB would add are here...
    11-15-13 03:41 PM
    Anyone having issues with Bluetooth? Mine works but seems like the signal isn't strong and is trying to disconnect.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 03:43 PM
    As in email accounts, etc.? Delete and add/configure them again.
    That happened to me as well. Tried everything from rebooting, battery pull, advanced setting, delete and reinstalling the social media apps. None of them worked.

I had to reinstall the leak again.

When you reinstall, do not restore anything, manually input and download all your apps again. An dthe first thing you do is go onto your account and set up all your emails and everything else.

That's how I Fixed mine. Good luck

Cheating on my Q10 with Z10 10.2.1.1055
    11-15-13 03:45 PM
    That happened to me as well. Tried everything from rebooting, battery pull, advanced setting, delete and reinstalling the social media apps. None of them worked.

I had to reinstall the leak again.

When you reinstall, do not restore anything, manually input and download all your apps again. An dthe first thing you do is go onto your account and set up all your emails and everything else.

That's how I Fixed mine. Good luck

Cheating on my Q10 with Z10 10.2.1.1055
    ah so your good then? good to hear!
    11-15-13 03:46 PM
    Hmm, had my first reboot with this leak already. I was browsing through my Pics, and it crashed.
    11-15-13 03:52 PM
    It's available. A few things to check. Is you perimeter password the same as your device password (if so disable that feature)once that's done enable simple device password once that done the picture password becomes available.

I'm on a BES 10 that's what I had to do to enable the picture password.
    toobs623 and dgzagm like this.
    11-15-13 03:56 PM
2,685 ... 4950515253 ...