11-03-16 10:06 AM
2,685 ... 9899100101102 ...
tools
    OK, just had my first "glitch" running this OS on my Verizon Q10. I opened the camera, took several pictures, and noticed they were disappearing from the little preview pane on the bottom left of the screen. So I minimized camera and opened "pictures", and none of the pictures I just took appeared. Then I attempted to reboot the phone, and it hung on the "stand by" screen - no amount of swiping would produce a result, and letting it sit for about 5 minutes didn't accomplish anything either (thought maybe it was processing something and needed to catch up). So I ended up pulling the battery. That fixed things - it works just fine again, with no repeats of the issue. I've got several android apps installed, none of them were running at the time, and they've all been on there for over a week with no problems prior to this.

Could my SD card somehow be responsible? Is this a symptom of an SD card going bad?
    12-01-13 07:56 AM
    Why is it mega never works on Z10 browser
    Are you trying to dowload the update to your phone???
    12-01-13 08:08 AM
    I made a second install, but this time no restore and things are great!
    I just did not have a process to have all my notes on remember app and some of them were really important to me, any way not restoring was the best option =D
    Is your visual voice mail working, pictures sending in text messages,??
    12-01-13 08:22 AM
    Weird glitch, when waking up from bedside mode. swiping clock up it actually leaves it open! I have to close it to put it away. Also can't load any android apk source or visual voice mail doesn't work! Please help anyone! I want the Android app's, but I need my visual voice. Oh and You mail doesn't work right like VM. YM is not headless and built in. Thanks
    12-01-13 08:32 AM
    OK, just had my first "glitch" running this OS on my Verizon Q10. I opened the camera, took several pictures, and noticed they were disappearing from the little preview pane on the bottom left of the screen. So I minimized camera and opened "pictures", and none of the pictures I just took appeared. Then I attempted to reboot the phone, and it hung on the "stand by" screen - no amount of swiping would produce a result, and letting it sit for about 5 minutes didn't accomplish anything either (thought maybe it was processing something and needed to catch up). So I ended up pulling the battery. That fixed things - it works just fine again, with no repeats of the issue. I've got several android apps installed, none of them were running at the time, and they've all been on there for over a week with no problems prior to this.

Could my SD card somehow be responsible? Is this a symptom of an SD card going bad?
    I had the same issue with SD cards and the camera. Sadly, my SD went completely corrupt and stopped functioning because of this. It wont even format! No idea what caused it. Works flawlessly with another SD now.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 04:58 PM
    Hi,

Can someone help please. I just purchased the Z30, and I would love to install the latest leak 10.2.1 in it. I keep running into errors when I try to install it to the desktop. Tried the link on first page (twice, from 2 downloads). What are my options? Is there another link?
    12-02-13 03:19 PM
    Hi,

Can someone help please. I just purchased the Z30, and I would love to install the latest leak 10.2.1 in it. I keep running into errors when I try to install it to the desktop. Tried the link on first page (twice, from 2 downloads). What are my options? Is there another link?
    What are the errors? And at what point in the process do they happen?
    12-02-13 03:34 PM
    THANK YOU thurask! 7-zip did the job. Best Regards.
    12-02-13 05:38 PM
    Anyone here know how to recalibrate battery? Sorry in advance if this is already existent...I have a 4500mah and iv even running for about 3.5 hours on 0% if I turn it off, though, it won't restart and it gives me a battery dead thing.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 10:50 PM
    Anyone here know how to recalibrate battery? Sorry in advance if this is already existent...I have a 4500mah and iv even running for about 3.5 hours on 0% if I turn it off, though, it won't restart and it gives me a battery dead thing.

Posted via CB10
    You don't recalibrate the battery but you can recalibrate the battery gauge by depleting the battery and then fully charging. That said, I wouldn't hold out much hope for the 4500 mAH calibrating correctly as the guage really doesn't handle these big extended batteries well. I have the Mungen 3800 and I constantly have to force myself to disregard the gauge as it behaves at times like there's a stock battery in there.
    12-03-13 12:19 AM
    Please help

I purchased Z30 before 3 days and my battery backup was awsome, and yesterday i installed this leak and suddenly my phone is little hot all the time and my batter drain is pathetic. this morning i delta all mail account because i see PIM Services 10-20% in device monitor and my battery drains stop. I installed leaked OS another time but battery was same, my phone goes hot if i add mail account or Facebook account and specially phone become hot centre if i add iCloud account rest evert thing going well please help me
    12-03-13 07:14 AM
    Please help

I purchased Z30 before 3 days and my battery backup was awsome, and yesterday i installed this leak and suddenly my phone is little hot all the time and my batter drain is pathetic. this morning i delta all mail account because i see PIM Services 10-20% in device monitor and my battery drains stop. I installed leaked OS another time but battery was same, my phone goes hot if i add mail account or Facebook account and specially phone become hot centre if i add iCloud account rest evert thing going well please help me
    You need to give the OS at least 24-48 hours to settle. It is indexing and doing many things during this time and battery will be like this. Wait until tomorrow or the day after and see how it is. Then if issues post back.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 07:17 AM
    i am writing after more than 24 hours still battery drains so fast within 5 hours battery goes down to 0 i am attaching latest screen shot of device monitor
    10.2.1.1055+radio for ALL DEVICES!!!-unnamed.png
    12-03-13 08:26 AM
    i am writing after more than 24 hours still battery drains so fast within 5 hours battery goes down to 0 i am attaching latest screen shot of device monitor
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.png 
Views:	3261 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	226464
    Judging by the fact your PIM services are so high, I'd say your phone is still trying to catch up with any email or accounts you have setup. Additionally, if you have a bunch of emails using push, it could lead to a faster drain.
    Also reading your other post, did you do a security wipe after installing the OS? And did you restore from a backup file?
    12-03-13 08:37 AM
    yes you are right but it drains 7 minutes 10% i was using same mobile previous os before 2 days and it was really amazing batter 26 hours batter i can not compare this battery usage with that, i m attaching latest screen shot of device monitor
    10.2.1.1055+radio for ALL DEVICES!!!-unnamed-1-.png
    Last edited by Akhter Rasool; 12-03-13 at 08:55 AM.
    12-03-13 08:40 AM
    You don't recalibrate the battery but you can recalibrate the battery gauge by depleting the battery and then fully charging. That said, I wouldn't hold out much hope for the 4500 mAH calibrating correctly as the guage really doesn't handle these big extended batteries well. I have the Mungen 3800 and I constantly have to force myself to disregard the gauge as it behaves at times like there's a stock battery in there.
    OK. Was hoping that the update night have better support for alternate power levels. Now it'll even charge to 100% but when I restart goes down to 53%. Now what the heck is that?

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 09:20 AM
    For those who are having issues with high battery drain try checking your contact settings and make sure that the cloud option is turned off. I normally turn off but after a couple days of bad battery drain I checked the settings and it was turned on. I turned it off and got back to the tremendous battery life I expected to get with the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 08:26 PM
    every body suggested me to wait for more hours i am waiting but my phone is little hot and battery drain continuously and strange is my PIM services are sucking my batter
    10.2.1.1055+radio for ALL DEVICES!!!-unnamed-1-.png
    12-04-13 03:59 AM
    Hi everyone,
    I am trying to instqll now; but on my laptop it stay on "connection in bootrom" qnd it is not going anywhere..

Did someone hqve thqt issue before, what can I do about it, please...

thank you!!
    12-04-13 06:30 PM
    Hi everyone,
    I am trying to instqll now; but on my laptop it stay on "connection in bootrom" qnd it is not going anywhere..

Did someone hqve thqt issue before, what can I do about it, please...

thank you!!
    Make sure that link is both installed and closed, also that the device is not in usb mass storage. If all this is done maybe try putting settings>storage and access>usb options.

Also maybe restart your computer... hope it works.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 06:35 PM
    Make sure that link is both installed and closed, also that the device is not in usb mass storage. If all this is done maybe try putting settings>storage and access>usb options.

Also maybe restart your computer... hope it works.

Posted via CB10
    I think I need to check if there is an update for Link as weel, cause I did not use that laptop for 3 months....

Thank you for your advice I am going to try it...
    12-04-13 06:40 PM
    Quick question cause I had a issue with the carrier update..
    Last night I did a security wipe & I had to have the net in order to install another OS.

If I do a security wipe & use the "ALL Q models and variants (SQN100-X and SQR100-X)" here will I have to have the net in order to update/install that OS?
    Need to know this before I attempt this again & end up going a day without a phone lol.
    12-04-13 10:13 PM
    It means u have amaal e sualeh

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 11:28 PM
    Hello...I have tried this link for the Full OS Autoloader for my z30 - .http://l.bitcasa.com/N0gG0cO_ (Thurask). After download it says link is broken and will not work. Is there another FULL OS with Radio available that will work for the z30?
    12-05-13 01:48 AM
    Gratulation for the 2500 Post on this thred!

Z30, and yes, it's a bit on the heavy side..., but the Carbonate case is Killer!
    12-05-13 01:50 AM
2,685 ... 9899100101102 ...