I have been running the 10.2.1.1055 leak version for over a week now. It has worked without any problems the whole time. I have not installed any new apps or changed any setting during this period. Today I have been having issues. I have had to reboot my phone several times due to loss of email accounts which also sync my contacts and calendar.
    Text messages and phone calls stopped working for a bit as well. Once the phone is rebooted everything works like it should for a little while and then I have to reboot again to get everything to come back. This one just started right now. I go into my email and it only shows the last 3 emails I have but if I search for something in there they all show up.

Has anyone else had these problems with this leak. If so what did you do to fix or did you go back to official release?
    11-28-13 10:47 AM
    I have been running the 10.2.1.1055 leak version for over a week now. It has worked without any problems the whole time. I have not installed any new apps or changed any setting during this period. Today I have been having issues. I have had to reboot my phone several times due to loss of email accounts which also sync my contacts and calendar.
    Text messages and phone calls stopped working for a bit as well. Once the phone is rebooted everything works like it should for a little while and then I have to reboot again to get everything to come back. This one just started right now. I go into my email and it only shows the last 3 emails I have but if I search for something in there they all show up.

Has anyone else had these problems with this leak. If so what did you do to fix or did you go back to official release?
    Did you restore from a Link backup, when you installed 1055?
    11-28-13 11:33 AM
    Did you restore from a Link backup, when you installed 1055?
    Yes I did do a restore. But like I mentioned it has worked flawlessly up till today.
    11-28-13 11:56 AM
    Yes I did do a restore. But like I mentioned it has worked flawlessly up till today.
    Oh, I don't doubt that at all. But it was just a matter of time before the corrupt backup data reared it's ugly face.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 12:09 PM