02-03-14 10:56 AM
498 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    Im using a loaner phone right now and it has a data usage log. Which is pretty useful information. It shows how much each app and how much MBS in data it has used and shows a total graph over the course of a month. Is bb looking at including that in the near future?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using CB Forums mobile app
    11-13-13 08:37 AM
    Can someone post more pics with the pic password? seems interesting but i wanna know how it works, what i mean is, once you are in the lock screen, do you have to press that exact number or can you drag another number until your number is in position (privacy/security measure agaisnt people who look at your phone when ur unlocking it) and after the number is in place do you have to press enter or something or it just unlocks?
    Did you see the video here ? Leaked BlackBerry 10.2.1 build offers a look at BlackBerry Dashboard, Fuse Mode and Pic Password | CrackBerry.com

You have to drag that number, you can technicly drag any other one but it wont unlock, and the number you choose will be randomly anywhere on the screen when you start. You have to move it at the right spot, then it get unlock without doing anything else.
    11-13-13 08:38 AM
    It made me some toast

Posted via CB10
    Yea. But it's wasn't cinnamon toast, FFS.

Z10 10.2.0.1791 via CB10
    11-13-13 08:39 AM
    I don't have a problem downloading apps from the amazon store. They download and install fine for me.
    Can anyone post a screen shot of HBO GO working? That is the one App that I have been waiting for on BB10, PlayBook, or PS3!!

thanks!
    11-13-13 08:46 AM
    Did you see the video here ? Leaked BlackBerry 10.2.1 build offers a look at BlackBerry Dashboard, Fuse Mode and Pic Password | CrackBerry.com

You have to drag that number, you can technicly drag any other one but it wont unlock, and the number you choose will be randomly anywhere on the screen when you start. You have to move it at the right spot, then it get unlock without doing anything else.
    Hey mate, you can just drag anywhere until any one of the correct number is in the right place.

For instance, there are like 15 "5" numbers on the screen, if that's your number, just drag until on of them is in the right spot then if you release when it is in the right place, Voila!

Mmm...CB10! Just the tip, though!
    11-13-13 08:47 AM
    No, this is not possible with 10.2.1.1055
    11-13-13 08:53 AM
    The toggle switches between your last two settings regardless of what they are. I know this because I use three settings religiously, and I get slightly annoyed when I'm on "Silent" and hit the toggle only to be taken to "Vibrate" when I really wanted "Normal". Then again, I probably left "normal" a long time ago!
    Maybe it's been updated because I'm on 10.2.0.424 and it always toggles between silent and normal OR vibrate and normal. (this has always been the case for me)

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 08:58 AM
    I believe it toggles between normal and silent or normal and vibrate, depending if you last sent the phone to vibrate or to silent.

E.g.
    Set the phone to vibrate and the phone will toggle vibrate/normal, set the phone to normal, it'll still toggle vibrate/normal. Set the phone to silent, then set it to normal. Toggle now toggles silent/normal.

I liked the old BBOS7 way of doing it.
    Use the volume button to go from
    Silent-> Vibrate->Normal(volume select).

Posted via CB10
    It simply goes between the current and the previous profile used......

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 09:01 AM
    Hey mate, you can just drag anywhere until any one of the correct number is in the right place.

For instance, there are like 15 "5" numbers on the screen, if that's your number, just drag until on of them is in the right spot then if you release when it is in the right place, Voila!

make more sense, because it was very hard for me to line up the number that I was dragging at the right place without seeing where the number is under my finger.
    11-13-13 09:22 AM
    Has anyone mentioned contact groups?
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/13/ga3e2epu.jpg

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    Are you only to add sms contacts to that? Or can you have other services in there too? That would be killer.
    11-13-13 09:30 AM
    make more sense, because it was very hard for me to line up the number that I was dragging at the right place without seeing where the number is under my finger.
    Haha yeah. I was as well. So glad that I don't need to do that!

11-13-13 09:34 AM
    When we send images on BBM, can we select between original size, medium quality, and low quality? Like on the legacy devices

Share multiple pics on bbm at once?

Also is there a panoramic feature built in?

Emoji support for lock screen notifications?

Toggle between 3 profiles on quick settings menu?

Select all and hide bottom bar when scrolling down in file manager?

Posted via CB Q10
    I saw this request go unanswered in BerryLeaks useless thread so i'll put in my two cents here:
    1. Don't need to select a photo size on BBM. It automatically sends a reduced-ssize photo and the receiver has the option to request a higher quality.
    2. No, just checked.
    3. No panorama yet.
    4. No idea.
    5. Toggles between last two used.
    6. No and no.

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1055
    akabbani likes this.
    11-13-13 09:43 AM
    If this is release for Christmas, we will have a happy happy holidays ....
    wincyUt and maxiang like this.
    11-13-13 10:02 AM
    At first, I was very hesitant to install this latest leak because I thought it looked too good to be true. However, I mustered the courage and took the dive in. In fact, I was a bit uncertain that it would work so I started the autoloader and left it running whilst I went to take a shower. Low and behold, when I returned the new OS was installed and waiting to be setup. So far, most of the settings have worked and the new features are really, really impressive, indeed. I particularly like the new call screen and quick settings. However, I needed to restore my Apps, passwords and contacts so I decided to restore last backup. From then on, I started to experience various issues. Email setup was a challenge but I simply deleted all accounts and re-added them. Next, my Music app wouldn't work so I looked up the forum and found a solution to install an older sys.airtunes.bar file and that seemed to be fixed. Then I continued to check my other apps and found most to be working except BlackBerry Bridge. The app starts up very slowly and won't stay enabled. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but so far no solution. I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this problem and whether a solution is available.
    Thachoc1 likes this.
    11-13-13 10:12 AM
    Just noticed this thread and haven't had a chance to go through it all since my CB10 app keeps skipping pages...but did the OP show a call on a Z10? Do you have a working radio file?

Posted via CB10
    To fix the page skipping, delete the app and reinstall from app world. Always does the trick for me!

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 10:18 AM
    I didn't like most of the features. They are making the OS too busy. If I was interested in too many options I could opt for android. I wil stick with 10.2.0

Posted via CB10
    I'm sorry, what? Please check yourself.
    11-13-13 10:42 AM
    I'm sorry, what? Please check yourself.
    Yeah having options to customized everything to exactly what you want and need to make everything run much more efficiently is the worst...

Posted via CB10
    Karan Mohal and RocPlayr like this.
    11-13-13 10:49 AM
    bro can u give me the link from where u installed this leak... one posted by berryinsider has issues with wifi and music player... also few options missing from the leak viz white balance...!! but your screenshots say you have a no issues at all... so i would be thankful if you give me the link from where you loaded the leak..!! thanks..!!
    yes
    see my last picture
    11-13-13 10:57 AM
    The apks I load for the games Dumb ways to die and HayDay, cause the games to run upside down.

Candy Crush hits the orange launch screen with King logo and loading under it, then nothing.

Sideloaded on 10.2.0.1791 with Android player form 10.2.1.9.bar did not present the same issue.

Instagram works, as does Subway Surfer.

Any ideas why this happens?
    11-13-13 10:58 AM
    I guess not everyone can be pleased, at the same time.. Tastes and likes vary from one person to another.

I know people who specifically will not use a bb10 device only because there is that stupid box around the icons and think it's ugly.
    11-13-13 11:11 AM
    Do they sync with your Google Groups?

Posted via CB10
    That is a good question. I don't have any groups in my contact list - I just noticed the option there and threw some contacts into it to see if it worked.
    I am getting a replacement Q10 today, so when I get off work and set it up I will create some groups on Google and see if it syncs.

Posted via CB10/Q10
    11-13-13 11:14 AM
    Are you only to add sms contacts to that? Or can you have other services in there too? That would be killer.
    It allows me to add contacts that have other services. For an example it allows me to add my Twitter-only contacts, but I don't have any options to do anything with the group.

So you have this, with twitter only contacts:

10.2.1.1055 change Log All features (that I have found so far) :)-img_00000334.png

And this with mixed (and all contacts in this group have at least a phone number)

10.2.1.1055 change Log All features (that I have found so far) :)-img_00000335.png

Posted via CB10/Q10
    schmeat likes this.
    11-13-13 11:21 AM
    Okay so going through the forum by berryinsider is now become a pain. More than 2k comments and finding a solution in them is next to impossible.
    I'm using the stl100-1
    I have a few issues
    1) my Wifi won't search for networks resulting in my data plan getting heavily drained.
    2) music player won't play music. Shows the cannot play music error and the file manager is really annoying to play music (will load the bar file in a while, so till then I assume my music player Is functional)

Please help.
    Thanks in advance.
    Ps- reloaded the Os. Twice.
    Did the airplane mode toggle.
    Still no use.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 220218

Posted via CB10
    I am not sure for wifi.... but music player problem can be solved... sideload airtune bar present on this page on page 3 to 6

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 11:26 AM
    Lol!! Just because they listened to you? And if those features were not implemented, would you have said BlackBerry wasn't listening?

Well i guess that means that they are FINALLY listening to us !!

GO BB !!
    11-13-13 11:26 AM
    bro can u give me the link from where u installed this leak... one posted by berryinsider has issues with wifi and music player... also few options missing from the leak viz white balance...!! but your screenshots say you have a no issues at all... so i would be thankful if you give me the link from where you loaded the leak..!! thanks..!!
    I have installed the same leak but for music I sideload the music bar from 10.2.0.641 ... the name of the bar is airtune bar and I have posted that bar here on page 3 to 6 many times

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 11:31 AM
498 ... 89101112 ...