10.2.1.1055 leaked on STL3 Z10.

I downloaded and did a full restore (gasp, settings and all). I'm not experiencing any of the typical issues (Facebook, Accounts, MMS, BBM, etc). As far as I can see this is a unique issue to the forums, hoping to find someone else who perhaps has the same issue.

I connect my Z10 to my Chrysler (2013, 200 with U connect 430). Everything pairs great, stays paired even after disconnect and all that jazz. Audio streams, voice commands work, accepts and makes calls, reads text messages.

HOWEVER, it doesn't notify me for new text messages... which is unfortunate. I get the notifications for calls... and it will read the message if I request it, but won't give me the screen indication or voice announcement that I have recieved a new one.

Also worth noting is that before update, I connected with no issues, and my Z10 read my car like a headset or speaker. Now when I paired it reads it as a Chrysler, and when my Z10 screen goes to lock mode it shows the chysler symbol and the U connect logo, and tells me texts and emails (new to 10.2.1.1055) are activated.

Jumped from 10.1 to leak. Any help would be great.

(I wanna make sure I cover everything. I do have the buggy music player, I'll load the bar file eventually, but it's not a huge concern, right now I just close out and come back in if it doesn't play sound or let me select an album and then it works. Also, contacts are screwy, missing some, go to add, tells me exists, but can't see, won't load dark theme in contacts, will everywhere else. I know that's related to restoring settings, will get around to that later too... doubt either issue is related to car issue though. thought I'd mention just in case)

Posted Via CB10 on my BB10. (Curve 8530 > Curve 9330 > Z10 STL3 on TMO + Playbook)
    11-19-13 10:44 AM
    Hi were you able to solve this issue?
    If not can anyone here help?
    11-21-13 09:40 AM
    I wasn't, I've reiterated the issue in some similar threads, but it seems like a unique issue.

It seems I'm lucky to even get what I have so far, most can't get audio to stream, or keep their devices paired it seems. So Ill settle for now. I tried the typical troubleshooting and nothing fixed it.

It's a leak, I expect some things to be screwy, Hopefully the next one will have some fixes.

I know there's another 1055 with a new cfp, but I doubt that the way the OS is flashed is gonna fix that. Still debating of giving it a go for the hell of it. I'll post back if I find a fix.

If anyone else has success in fixing BT issues, feel free to share, perhaps it'll help myself and others try something we haven't yet.

Posted Via CB10 on my BB10. (Curve 8530 > Curve 9330 > Z10 STL3 on TMO + Playbook)
    11-21-13 11:21 AM
    Bluetooth won't stay paired on my GL450 for handsfree. :-(

If anybody has a workaround, please share.
    12-02-13 06:12 PM
    Since I don't have this problem hard to troubleshoot, but have you tried toggling the rsap button under the Bluetooth config? Or connect to last device? Give that a try. If it doesn't change anything try a restart after the toggle.

Z10 with 10.2.1.1055 Awesomeness
    12-02-13 06:31 PM
    Bluetooth won't stay paired on my GL450 for handsfree. :-(

If anybody has a workaround, please share.
    Well known issue Alberto8. BTW, welcome to the forums.
    I have a GLK350 with same issue and many, many others have the same issue. It is Android file related and hopefully the devs will fix with the next update. It is high on their list of fixes as it has affected so many, many users. Hang in there with the rest of us and the fix will eventually come.
    On the bright side, I have my phone (Q10) sitting on a holder on the center console, and when someone calls I switch it to the loudspeaker (speaker as opposed to head set) and it comes out loud and clear on both ends. Sometimes when you want the latest and greatest, you have to just accept that there may be some issues with the cutting edge. The fix will come..it's promised
    Alberto8 likes this.
    12-02-13 08:31 PM
    I am sure the next 10.2.1 leak will fix the Bluetooth. In the meantime, I had to reverse back to the latest 10.2.0. The 10.2.1 was better in many respects but its a bit buggy. The Bluetooth issue is a deal breaker for me.

Well known issue Alberto8. BTW, welcome to the forums.
    I have a GLK350 with same issue and many, many others have the same issue. It is Android file related and hopefully the devs will fix with the next update. It is high on their list of fixes as it has affected so many, many users. Hang in there with the rest of us and the fix will eventually come.
    On the bright side, I have my phone (Q10) sitting on a holder on the center console, and when someone calls I switch it to the loudspeaker (speaker as opposed to head set) and it comes out loud and clear on both ends. Sometimes when you want the latest and greatest, you have to just accept that there may be some issues with the cutting edge. The fix will come..it's promised
    12-02-13 11:36 PM
    10.2.1.1055 leaked on STL3 Z10.

I downloaded and did a full restore (gasp, settings and all). I'm not experiencing any of the typical issues (Facebook, Accounts, MMS, BBM, etc). As far as I can see this is a unique issue to the forums, hoping to find someone else who perhaps has the same issue.

I connect my Z10 to my Chrysler (2013, 200 with U connect 430). Everything pairs great, stays paired even after disconnect and all that jazz. Audio streams, voice commands work, accepts and makes calls, reads text messages.

HOWEVER, it doesn't notify me for new text messages... which is unfortunate. I get the notifications for calls... and it will read the message if I request it, but won't give me the screen indication or voice announcement that I have recieved a new one.

Also worth noting is that before update, I connected with no issues, and my Z10 read my car like a headset or speaker. Now when I paired it reads it as a Chrysler, and when my Z10 screen goes to lock mode it shows the chysler symbol and the U connect logo, and tells me texts and emails (new to 10.2.1.1055) are activated.

Jumped from 10.1 to leak. Any help would be great.

(I wanna make sure I cover everything. I do have the buggy music player, I'll load the bar file eventually, but it's not a huge concern, right now I just close out and come back in if it doesn't play sound or let me select an album and then it works. Also, contacts are screwy, missing some, go to add, tells me exists, but can't see, won't load dark theme in contacts, will everywhere else. I know that's related to restoring settings, will get around to that later too... doubt either issue is related to car issue though. thought I'd mention just in case)

I'm surprised you got that far with the connections. Maybe it because Uconnect is qnx as well

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 07:20 AM
    I can't stream audio, or get turn by turn navigation voice to work with my Plantronics Voyager (spelling?). Talking on the phone still works great though on 1055

Posted via Blackjack Q10
    12-03-13 08:31 AM
    [QUOTE=stratax;9648684]I can't stream audio, or get turn by turn navigation voice to work with my Plantronics Voyager (spelling?). Talking on the phone still works great though on 1055

I'm in the same boat, phone pairs but not music. Very frustrating as its my only source of music but I guess I am getting used to new music on the radio (not sure that's a good thing).
    12-03-13 12:28 PM