Hi all,
    I have a Z10 STL100-4 running the leaked 10.2.1.1055 on Verizon. I recently loaded the leak and have liked it so far.

The one thing that is annoying me currently (the only one thing! :-) ) is related to the bluetooth connection to my car.

When in my car and I call someone, I'm unable to hear the audio on the car speakers. I have to disconnect the bluetooth connection to the car.

When I receive a call, and I answer, the car still keeps making the ringing noise while I'm talking on the phone.

This is only happening with the 10.2.1.1055 leak. I haven't had any issues with the official 10.1 Verizon version.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I have already tried deleting the sync / connection and adding it again but that obviously is not helping.

Thanks!
    12-13-13 09:16 AM
    Sounds like a bug with that build your choices are to go back to the release build or to try hacking the build you have IF you have the skills as some folks around here do. I'm not one of them. You may be able to get the Bluetooth bar file from another build and use that but the problem is not all files from all versions get along with each other plus the process of mixing builds is not super easy. It's not rocket science but it's not a walk in the park either.
    12-13-13 01:23 PM
    Thanks for the reply pkcable. I'm not real comfortable with extracting the BAR file and trying to mess around the OS, so I guess I will have to decide if I want to live with this bug or switch back to the official Verizon OS.

Thank you
    12-15-13 10:23 AM