07-15-13 09:46 AM
559 ... 1920212223
tools
    When I search in the hub I get the option.
    Attachment 182738
    Yeah idk that's a nogo here. Maybe because I just started really using my exchange outlook.com

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 12:06 AM
    Yeah idk that's a nogo here. Maybe because I just started really using my exchange outlook.com

Posted via CB10
    Or maybe I wasn't lying about have 663, who knows?
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-15-13 12:08 AM
    Sorry is this has been answered but is it true that chat heads are not working on 10.2 because I got them working on 10.1.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 12:15 AM
    Sorry is this has been answered but is it true that chat heads are not working on 10.2 because I got them working on 10.1.

Posted via CB10
    They might be, do I care enough to really check? Honestly no.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 12:16 AM
    I believe remote search has been there for 483. As Peevish also said

10.2.0.663 Q&A Thread-img_00000056.png

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 12:17 AM
    So remote search for Activesync accounts only aka hotmail/outlook etc as far back as 483

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 12:19 AM
    So remote search for Activesync accounts only aka hotmail/outlook etc as far back as 483

Posted via CB10
    yea. I checked .93 hybrid, not there. don't have any other accounts to know if they would have remote search
    07-15-13 12:24 AM
    No remote search on my active sync with Google Apps

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 01:01 AM
    It's in 10.1 for activesync

My PlayBook? Very useful in the shower as a radio and notepad
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-15-13 01:33 AM
    Hey kris, keep up the good work there!

I'm not sure if it was asked.

But can you take a screen shot of a game that's played in landscape if you have a Z10 lying around...
    To see how much that back button covers on Android games.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 04:00 AM
    Hey Kris, I dont know whether you can suggest features to the blackberry team or not, but i have certain suggestions if u like you can pass them along.
    1. More toggle options on quick settings pane (like nfc, 2g/3g, network toggle, flight mode shortcut, etc.)
    2. 10.2 with new UI, more colorful hub, and better icons.
    3. some getsure to lock phone.
    4. music app with filename category apart from albums and artists.
    5. More control over Camera App like white balance, ISO etc.
    6. Better Phone app, like in other counterparts, where you can search by typing on dialpad, also ability to edit numbers without deleting them completely.

Thanks & Regards
    07-15-13 04:00 AM
    Hey Kris, I dont know whether you can suggest features to the blackberry team or not, but i have certain suggestions if u like you can pass them along.
    1. More toggle options on quick settings pane (like nfc, 2g/3g, network toggle, flight mode shortcut, etc.)
    2. 10.2 with new UI, more colorful hub, and better icons.
    3. some getsure to lock phone.
    4. music app with filename category apart from albums and artists.
    5. More control over Camera App like white balance, ISO etc.
    6. Better Phone app, like in other counterparts, where you can search by typing on dialpad, also ability to edit numbers without deleting them completely.

Thanks & Regards
    While you are at it Bro, can you tell them to make the music player with an aplhabetical list in which you can scroll to as a default option

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 05:32 AM
    tomorrow...

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app

it's tomorrow now..
    Mecca EL and moody like this.
    07-15-13 06:00 AM
    Trust me this one isn't going to be leaked

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 06:03 AM
    Trust me this one isn't going to be leaked

Posted via CB10

which does not make any sense, they have the files the OS.. why not leak

or maybe its a 'being proud' thing, by having an OS that nobody has, everyone wants, and just say: no you don't get it until we got a new version so you can get the old one
    07-15-13 06:08 AM
    which does not make any sense, they have the files the OS.. why not leak

or maybe its a 'being proud' thing, by having an OS that nobody has, everyone wants, and just say: no you don't get it until we got a new version so you can get the old one
    Nope has nothing to do with that, it has to do with that calling is still not working
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-15-13 06:10 AM
    Nope has nothing to do with that, it has to do with that calling is still not working

isnt that a choice the peron make them selves?

we know it does not work, but by posting the url people can play with it and see whatever and do whatever they want.

people know it does not work, but by holding the OS away from people, people think it's more than just that.

Like dev alpha users or so they can't call anyway... does that mean they don't have right to get the OS.

Or Z10 users that don't give anything about calling option...
    07-15-13 06:20 AM

we know it does not work, but by posting the url people can play with it and see whatever and do whatever they want.

people know it does not work, but by holding the OS away from people, people think it's more than just that.

Like dev alpha users or so they can't call anyway... does that mean they don't have right to get the OS.

It's a leak... you have no right to begin with

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 06:23 AM

To avoid the whining and complaining and besides that, kris and the others are testing the OS for us, trying to iron out the most problems, most of us including myself are not capable to do that. Did you noticed how many people are having troubles after they flash a leak?

Imagine how that will be when they release a leak that is not fully working.
    If I need to make a emergency call I need to be able calling, I can't WhatsApp them, twitter them, or whatever lol

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and moody like this.
    07-15-13 06:33 AM
    On top of that 99% of people don't read before installing, I'm not releasing something that's incomplete to have an entire thread of "My Phone isn't working HELP ME!"

Not to mention I've explained this before, it's the matter of the fact, I want to share, I just can't release a non working OS.

Maybe I'll just stop sharing details of what I get than. That way people can stop ******** about me not releasing it. I mean I know BlackBerry is watching me, so I'm putting my neck out to share info with everyone. I'm trying to help keep the BlackBerry platform alive, by providing info and what I can. Yet it's not good enough, people just need a leaky buggy OS.

So yup I think 663 is going to be my last ever thread to show the progress of this OS to the public. Because like lbfe I'm actually finally starting to get sick of all this "what right does it give him not to share" crap.

Enjoy until 10.2 official comes out

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Kris Simundson; 07-15-13 at 08:03 AM.
    07-15-13 07:14 AM
    On top of that 99% of people don't read before installing, I'm not releasing something that's incomplete to have an entire thread of "My Phone is working HELP ME!"

Not to mention I've explained this before, it's the matter of the fact, I want to share, I just can't release a non working OS.

Maybe I'll just stop sharing details of what I get than. That way people can stop ******** about me not releasing it. I mean I know BlackBerry is watching me, so I'm putting my neck out to share info with everyone. I'm trying to help keep the BlackBerry platform alive, by providing info and what I can. Yet it's not good enough, people just need a leaky buggy OS.

So yup I think 663 is going to be my last ever thread to show the progress of this OS to the public. Because like lbfe I'm actually finally starting to get sick of all this "what right does it give him not to share" crap.

Enjoy until 10.2 official comes out

Posted via CB10
    total sad face but i get where you are coming from. hell ive reflashed my Z twice this weekend because its been boot looping after a reboot but i love 10.2 too much to not keep reloading it lol.

can we make a members only area for the "non confrontational" leak installers
    cchilderhose likes this.
    07-15-13 07:27 AM
    Ugh. Harsh.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 07:28 AM
    How about a non-whiners section where the guys like Kris can share their experience with the leaks and where all whiners are kicked out immediately and for ever?

Z10 STL100-2 10.1.0.4543
    07-15-13 07:31 AM
    How about a non-whiners section where the leakers like Kris can share their experience with the leaks and where all whiners are kicked out immediately?

Z10 STL100-2 10.1.0.4543
    This is genius..

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 07:32 AM
    I'm running Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.93

Has it's fair share of problems... not sitting here complaining... would I love to use 663... yea... but if Kris is saying it's not ready then it isn't ready... unless he comes up with a hybrid stop bugging him... he doesn't get paid to do this people. he risks it everytime... So stop the ******** stop the complaining .. get over it and wait like everyone else...

Posted via CB10
    ghundiraj likes this.
    07-15-13 07:35 AM
559 ... 1920212223