07-15-13 10:46 AM
559 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    Silly question: Where do you go when you wanna download BB10 10.2.0.663 OS ?
    (A *TAFKAP spin on "where do you go when you wanna buy a Sam Cooke "Abum"- the answer in the movie was "Rekka-Sto")

* The Artist Formerly Known as Prince
    You can't get it yet only he and blackberry people have it that have access to the VPN (virtual private network or something lol)
    10.2.0.483 screen shots/videos -> includes: Toast popup messages for sms and bbms,Android Runtime: Jellybean 4.2.2(not fully), music app upgrades as shown in this video

plus many more (most of the new things are in the videos)
    http://forums.crackberry.com/rehab-o...thread-824788/

This is how you get it (it is not your regular autoloader so pay attention to the instructions and it doesn't restore) most of the time) but other then that its really stable and good for a daily driver. I haven't found anything else wrong with it
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-4-5-a-826866/

hope this helps!
    07-12-13 05:20 PM
    Totally off topic.... how many times will you ppl type "than" instead of "then" vice versa b4 ya'll realize it's wrong?

Posted via CB10 on the amazing Z10
    I do not want to look unpolite but many users here are not english speakers. Can you post perfect comments in an Italian or Spanish or French forum?

Personally I would not mind being corrected when I am writing here.. english is not my first language so it would be an amazing way to learn it better.. but your comment seems not that helpful.

Nothing personal again but instead of criticizing I think that a proactive approach would be better when you spot a mistake.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 05:55 PM
    First of all, I got some major props the other day for a minorly hilarious post [not my best work], in my opinion, not something that would have made your day the best day ever, but if you read it and got a chuckle because of all the crazy stuff the past few weeks around this community then, I hope for a few seconds your day was made slightly better with my best attempt at making others laugh... Now some people, I won't name any names,I'll just go Snowden on your all's a** up in here and leak some classified private BlackBerry leaks messages... well private messages at least... that's good enough right? Anyway since it was this thread that started the avalanche coming my way let me share the first message from a good reader... Coming from the United States of America, like myself, a Verizon Wireless customer, like myself, and the proud owner of a BlackBerry Z10, not like myself, I present WikiLeaks CrackBerry Edition

10.2.0.663 Q&A Thread-post.jpg

Here is my open response to this individual and others who seriously thought I had some hatred toward Pili4. First of all an outstanding member of the CrackBerry forums, if I do say so myself. One how has supported helping others get their hands on necessary files by hosting mirrors at the request of others. I do feel bad for her as most people clamoring for their own self interest never ask her nicely and never thank her. You all owe her a huge thanks, you all know who you are... Much love Pili Secondly Kris major props to you and all you do around here, we all I'm sure thank you, if I can speak for everyone, you give a piece of this community something to do with their free time during the day. I mean when I come home from a long night out I don't just go to bed, I unwind, this is one of the many communities, like you all I frequent to do that, so to you, Kris, I speak for everyone when I say thanks for giving us something to do in the few minutes of our day that is not filled with stress and annoyances!

Now to my final words, Gearheadaddy, I owe you no apology, and for that matter my response to you in general is.... Bring it, Imma keep my pimp hand strong for ya...
    10.2.0.663 Q&A Thread-feel-my-pimp-hand-o.jpg

MUCH LOVE CRACKBERRY NATION! PEACE!
    Last edited by kwm1337; 07-12-13 at 06:21 PM.
    pili4, Pdinos3, n8tiveg and 4 others like this.
    07-12-13 06:09 PM
    Totally off topic.... how many times will you ppl type "than" instead of "then" vice versa b4 ya'll realize it's wrong?

Posted via CB10 on the amazing Z10
    The proper contraction is "y'all" and you are using it in singular form. When addressing a group, the proper term is "all y'all"...

07-12-13 06:09 PM
    The proper contraction is "y'all" and you are using it in singular form. When addressing a group, the proper term is "all y'all"...

Niiiiice call out
    07-12-13 06:13 PM
    Attachment 181772
    That thing kills 3 buttons in one fell swoop and looks fugly as hell. Heck, make it pinned by default and let us with longer attention span (and thus read the tutorial) kill it

And in case you're wondering, no I can't press the "More Mayhem" button. No thanks to you low attention span whippersnappers

STL 100-1 10.1.0.273
    In 10.2 the bar doesn't cover any of the app.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 06:53 PM
    In 10.2 the bar doesn't cover any of the app.

Posted via CB10
    It just makes the app smaller

Sent from the Dark Side
    07-12-13 06:55 PM

Sent from the Dark Side
    Lol exactly

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 07:09 PM
    This thread is so derailed it's insane!

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 07:19 PM
    This thread is so derailed it's insane!

Posted via CB10
    Like it seems most of my threads are these days lol

Posted via CB10
    Johny 5 likes this.
    07-12-13 07:20 PM
    Kris did you managed to make a phone call? Or is it still not working?

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 07:21 PM
    Kris did you managed to make a phone call? Or is it still not working?

Posted via CB10
    Still not working

Posted via CB10
    Daveensannie likes this.
    07-12-13 07:24 PM
    Still not working

Posted via CB10
    Ouchies... back to 483?

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 07:26 PM
    Ouchies... back to 483?

Posted via CB10
    Nah this is too smooth

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 07:30 PM
    Who calls you anyway right? Everyone that wants to contact you just posts here! Lol

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 07:39 PM
    So I've come to find it is a OS issue, not a radio issue, as it doesn't matter what radio I flash. Also after every reboot, my mobile network is turned off by default, so I have to reenable it
    07-12-13 08:40 PM
    So I've come to find it is a OS issue, not a radio issue, as it doesn't matter what radio I flash. Also after every reboot, my mobile network is turned off by default, so I have to reenable it
    Ahhh well that's interesting my first guess would have been wrong then...
    07-12-13 08:45 PM
    To bad, I'll guess we won't see this one coming online

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 08:50 PM
    To bad, I'll guess we won't see this one coming online

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, probably not. No phone calls is a deal breaker for most.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 09:01 PM
    Yeah, probably not. No phone calls is a deal breaker for most.

Posted via CB10
    Surprisingly though I would sort of be interested to know for how many people it wouldn't... I know a few friends of mine where literally the only time their phone rings it's some spam call...
    07-12-13 09:03 PM

That's redundant. What's the point of a contraction if you have to say "all" twice? It seems you are in the minority in thinking it's "all y'all".

Y'all - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    07-12-13 09:04 PM
    For me I don't mind, depends on what to do to get calling back, if I have to flash the OS again and again then it's a no go, if I can enable it without to flash again then it's a go for me

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 09:06 PM

Sent from the Dark Side
    Bad news overall

Why can't I get rid of it? Why, BlackBerry? Why?

I read the tutorial! I should not be punished like this! Those who didn't should not be rewarded like this! Now everyone loses!

STL 100-1 10.1.0.273
    07-12-13 10:06 PM
    Surprisingly though I would sort of be interested to know for how many people it wouldn't... I know a few friends of mine where literally the only time their phone rings it's some spam call...
    I was curious about a percentage when I said it. Personally it wouldn't bother me that much, my mom and dad might be a little annoyed though.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 10:14 PM
    Bad news overall

Why can't I get rid of it? Why, BlackBerry? Why?

I read the tutorial! I should not be punished like this! Those who didn't should not be rewarded like this! Now everyone loses!

STL 100-1 10.1.0.273
    I feel no sense of loss...it's actually kind of convenient as the back arrow is right by my thumb (and yes I know the gesture).
    07-12-13 10:26 PM
559 ... 89101112 ...