07-31-13 07:00 PM
300 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    Do you mean how to hid it, so it's not pinned at the bottom? I don't have this current Android Player but does pushing on the "pin" button not toggle between the settings? The only other suggestion I would have is to try a swipe down from the top bezel like you're opening a menu in a native app to see if that does anything.

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 & lovin' it!
    We don't have that option anymore... the bar is a lot smaller in size but it's permanently pinned to the bottom. I'm getting used to it but I feel like it's got to be a bigger issue with the Q10 because of screen size. I wish I had one to use for a while

Posted via Tapatalk 2 on a B@stard .483 hybrid Verizon Z10
    00stryder likes this.
    07-17-13 08:56 AM
    Kris, I now have the bar at the bottom without the pin feature. does this mean I installed correctly? I have a few new android apps that will not work and wasn't sure if it is the app or the new android runtime / player thingie. This is a lack of confidence not a complaint..lol
    07-17-13 09:14 AM
    -9 means app is too old to run

Posted via CB10
    -9 means that there is a dependancy on another application e.g. google maps. I have the same when trying to convert the Barclays apk. After editing the APK to remove this required app it loads fine but the app crashes.
    07-17-13 09:26 AM
    Contained below is the android files from 663 for use on 483. Just had someone test and all is good to go. They sideloaded bar files than rebooted device for good measure. After that they loaded candy crush saga no debug token and it worked.

https://mega.co.nz/#!AABUzKIZ!ODqqaB...qP5QhhLmT7aL6s

Thanks to @BlkScorp33 aka blackscorpion3 on the forums for being my guinea pig.

Enjoy everyone.

PS. Standard disclaimer goes here.

PPS. If you don't know what the standard disclaimer is, go find out.

Posted via CB10
    ive had 10.2.0.483 for about a week now, but today my text messages have completely stopped working as in, they are just frozen in the hub, do you think the best idea would be to just re flash .483?

also the download link is down, please post another.
    07-17-13 09:54 AM
    ive had 10.2.0.483 for about a week now, but today my text messages have completely stopped working as in, they are just frozen in the hub, do you think the best idea would be to just re flash .483?

1. Wrong place to ask

2. More than likely

3. There are mirrors

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 10:12 AM
    Kris, I now have the bar at the bottom without the pin feature. does this mean I installed correctly? I have a few new android apps that will not work and wasn't sure if it is the app or the new android runtime / player thingie. This is a lack of confidence not a complaint..lol
    The bar is permanently in the player now due to complaint from users that they didn't now how to navigate android apps. Keep in mind if a user say downloads skype, and they don't know it's a port, they don't know the gestures to move in the app. Hence the new bar.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 10:13 AM
    1. Wrong place to ask

2. More than likely

3. There are mirrors

Posted via CB10
    sorry about that, could you link me to the mirrors please?
    07-17-13 10:33 AM
    sorry about that, could you link me to the mirrors please?
    Look in the 483 thread you'll find them

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 10:35 AM
    Look in the 483 thread you'll find them

Posted via CB10
    Kris, are you saying there's a mirror for the Newest Android Player out of .663 somewhere in the .483 thread? The original Mega link is broken now.
    07-17-13 12:05 PM
    Kris, are you saying there's a mirror for the Newest Android Player out of .663 somewhere in the .483 thread? The original Mega link is broken now.
    Try the link below from the hybrid thread. It's in the 10.2 post autoloader heading

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=817256

07-17-13 12:09 PM
    Try the link below from the hybrid thread. It's in the 10.2 post autoloader heading

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=817256

Thank you, I actually found another thread that pulled all the apps out of 663 and there are 2 Android files included. Would I sideload "sys.android-10.2.0.46.bar" and "sys.android.shell-10.2.0.46.bar"?
    07-17-13 12:17 PM
    Thank you, I actually found another thread that pulled all the apps out of 663 and there are 2 Android files included. Would I sideload "sys.android-10.2.0.46.bar" and "sys.android.shell-10.2.0.46.bar"?
    Sideload both of the files and then restart your phone. All should be good then

Itll probably take a bit longer then you're used to when sideloading because of the file size.

07-17-13 12:20 PM
    Sideload both of the files and then restart your phone. All should be good then

Itll probably take a bit longer then you're used to when sideloading because of the file size.

Thanks SteelGreek! Can you confirm that I have the correct file version (name)?
    07-17-13 12:23 PM
    can someone help me link is broken pls and thanks
    07-17-13 12:39 PM
    can someone help me link is broken pls and thanks
    I've downloaded all the apps out of 663 from here https://mega.co.nz/#!TEcwiSDR!Jt55om...tFwx9kXh4X6a44 but waiting for validation of the sys files
    djangel and snihed like this.
    07-17-13 12:41 PM
    Thanks SteelGreek! Can you confirm that I have the correct file version (name)?
    Correct. The .46 versions are the updated runtime

07-17-13 12:46 PM
    Correct. The .46 versions are the updated runtime

You Rock! THX and thanks Kris too.
    07-17-13 12:49 PM
    thanks a lot .... means if i sideload it now it wont work or? and thanks once again
    07-17-13 12:51 PM
    You Rock! THX and thanks Kris too.
    Welcome!

thanks a lot .... means if i sideload it now it wont work or? and thanks once again
    Sideload the new files and restart your phone. You should be just fine after that

djangel likes this.
    07-17-13 12:53 PM
    Installed and rebooting now Fingers crossed GoPro WiFi will now work
    07-17-13 12:57 PM

Just had this happen to me also. There are 2 options. SMS is fractured in this build, but you can replace the bar files and recover functionality - use 228's sys.chat.bar, and sys.uri.textmessaging.bar.
    The second thing is if you've sideloaded another browser or droid app, that has its own launcher...it WILL hijack sms. My problem came from installinig FB Home - which runs beautifully - and I didn't realize that Home is just a launcher (figured this out, once it asked if I wanted to install the FB app). I'm making a thread about it in a few, so that people will know what to expect from the latest runtime.
    07-17-13 12:58 PM
    Just had this happen to me also. There are 2 options. SMS is fractured in this build, but you can replace the bar files and recover functionality - use 228's sys.chat.bar, and sys.uri.textmessaging.bar.
    The second thing is if you've sideloaded another browser or droid app, that has its own launcher...it WILL hijack sms. My problem came from installinig FB Home - which runs beautifully - and I didn't realize that Home is just a launcher (figured this out, once it asked if I wanted to install the FB app). I'm making a thread about it in a few, so that people will know what to expect from the latest runtime.
    I'm glad you are back in the game Mecca, you always seem to have useful information. :-)

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-17-13 01:00 PM
    Installed and rebooting now Fingers crossed GoPro WiFi will now work
    GoPro WiFi now works but keeps loosing the WiFi conection. I can stay on long enough to start the camera and reconnect to stop it ... big win for me right now.
    07-17-13 01:05 PM
    GoPro WiFi now works but keeps loosing the WiFi conection. I can stay on long enough to start the camera and reconnect to stop it ... big win for me right now.
    For anyone interested, the unofficial GoPro app works better, just not as nice.
    07-17-13 01:13 PM
    I had some overall connection issues my first day. It cleaned itself up though

07-17-13 01:17 PM
300 ... 7891011 ...