07-31-13 06:00 PM
300 ... 56789 ...
tools
    CSipSimple now works for me.
    With the old player i had invalid cpu architecture message and couldn't log to my SIP provider.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 04:36 PM
    i'm wiping my device, after installing android my already sideloaded apps crashing.

so im wipingh, check if i get the newest android direct included.. if not im installing that first before i install any android app.

is there a way to re-create the .483 OS with .340 FW and updated runtime?

If you had .483 then you shouldve waited a while, I had the same problem, they would open fast and close before anything could happen. Wait about 15-30 mins for safe measure. And even then the apps will not run so smooth, you got let it ease in, then you realize how much better it is. I could run vine, instagram, snapchat, etc. All of the newest. But the thing is, you cant use the full features like recording or watching videos, except for snapchat. I believe it's still being worked on, and once the official update is out it will be close to being close to perfect. This is all leaked for a reason...give them feedback and tell them how to make their OS/Android run-time better for you (users). This thread needs to be filled with feedback. Hope you go back and try again. Good luck!

P.S. Bring back the fading back button for the Q10 & Q5 & any future BB products with a keyboard.

Thanks for the LEAK!!
    07-15-13 04:47 PM
    The Android 4.2.2 runtime is still not complete. It can't view videos in all the apps. From Instagram to Snapchat

Posted via CB10
    Add Daily Motion to the list...

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 05:08 PM
    This is the first time Instagram 4.0.2 has worked for me. Running 10.2.0.483 on -4. Video still isn't working, but viewing/posting photos works like a charm now. Thanks, Kris.
    07-15-13 05:28 PM
    Can we have another link plz? Mega is saying file no longer available...
    07-15-13 05:51 PM
    07-15-13 05:56 PM
    This is the first time Instagram 4.0.2 has worked for me. Running 10.2.0.483 on -4. Video still isn't working, but viewing/posting photos works like a charm now. Thanks, Kris.
    1Nut! Lol. Yes it is working well now...

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 05:59 PM
    Here it is:

android10.2.0.46.zip (81.3 MB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!zQdAEBjR!exLVm0...fsmSnfwe9cPb0g

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 06:01 PM
    Absolutely loving this!

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 07:02 PM
    Posted via CB10
    Thank you thurask. I downloaded the bars and my phone is the best phone I ever had in my life. It runs well, everything works but games (I do not have any installed). I have not been able to restore via link but that is fine with me. Thank you so much.
    07-15-13 07:26 PM
    This is awesome. Now if I could only get XBMC working I'd be in heaven.
    stacehamilton likes this.
    07-15-13 07:29 PM
    Curious about Instagram...I scanned the whole thread and didn't see this mentioned. Using the token method Instagram 4.0.2 lets me view videos on 10.1, is there something different about this current 4.2.2 android player which actually breaks that? Are you all using the token method in addition to running on the 4.2.2 player?
    07-15-13 08:42 PM
    Loaded up and tried the list of apps I have side-loaded (all with debug token fyi).
    General impression: little improvement in stability maybe, but the bottom bar does look a little weird. Random lines, dots appear on it in some apps..? Doesn't seem to have any effect though. A couple of apps now work for the first time, but some apps with a specific log-in system still don't (a financial app in my case).
    In-app options for full-screen (hiding the bottom bar) don't work, and seem to make apps crash when enabled.
    No apps stopped functioning on this update for me, so I'd say give it a try!

Noted apps:
    Instagram/Vine videos: read some say they got this to work, never worked for me though. No video viewing, no recording. Apps work fine otherwise.
    Spotify still only shows a blank screen, no error message.
    Trillian works, background and hub notifications.
    Skype (BBWorld) still crashes on loading, however,
    Skype (Playstore) does load. The weird thing is, after you log on, you can also use the BBW Skype icon to open the app (stops working again when you remove the side-load)...

ps: thanks to the testers and distributors as usual
    Last edited by MrGlenn; 07-15-13 at 09:40 PM.
    07-15-13 09:03 PM
    install the 2 bar then reboot, install Android applications and no I still does not work ... I'm doing something wrong??
    07-15-13 09:47 PM
    install the 2 bar then reboot, install Android applications and no I still does not work ... I'm doing something wrong??
    Having trouble following you here. Put some more detail in your post please.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 09:50 PM
    Curious about Instagram...I scanned the whole thread and didn't see this mentioned. Using the token method Instagram 4.0.2 lets me view videos on 10.1, is there something different about this current 4.2.2 android player which actually breaks that? Are you all using the token method in addition to running on the 4.2.2 player?
    Instagram 4.0.2 is running sans debug token on this runtime. however you can not record video. I dnt really use instagram so I dnt know about watching videos.
    07-15-13 11:25 PM
    Looks like it was taken down, anyone got any mirrors?
    07-15-13 11:27 PM
    Can anyone confirm if this works with 661?
    07-15-13 11:29 PM
    hey, is temple run 2 available or tested for this?
    07-16-13 12:00 AM
    Can anyone confirm if this works with 661?
    You'd think that the Android player from .663 would work with .663...
    SteelGreek likes this.
    07-16-13 12:05 AM
    hey, is temple run 2 available or tested for this?
    I tried temple run 1 & 2, with and without debug token and it's still not working.

Candy crush works though.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 12:09 AM
    Loaded up and tried the list of apps I have side-loaded (all with debug token fyi).
    General impression: little improvement in stability maybe, but the bottom bar does look a little weird. Random lines, dots appear on it in some apps..? Doesn't seem to have any effect though. A couple of apps now work for the first time, but some apps with a specific log-in system still don't (a financial app in my case).
    In-app options for full-screen (hiding the bottom bar) don't work, and seem to make apps crash when enabled.
    No apps stopped functioning on this update for me, so I'd say give it a try!

Noted apps:
    Instagram/Vine videos: read some say they got this to work, never worked for me though. No video viewing, no recording. Apps work fine otherwise.
    Spotify still only shows a blank screen, no error message.
    Trillian works, background and hub notifications.
    Skype (BBWorld) still crashes on loading, however,
    Skype (Playstore) does load. The weird thing is, after you log on, you can also use the BBW Skype icon to open the app (stops working again when you remove the side-load)...

ps: thanks to the testers and distributors as usual
    care to share the .bar for the new skype?

@kris can you share the .bar for fb home that was running in the vid plz?
    07-16-13 12:13 AM
    Snapchat videos aren't working this isn't good :/
    07-16-13 01:36 AM
    Anyone can try Onenote if it works with/without token?
    07-16-13 02:45 AM
    I installed the new Skype from Google play, but it was glitchy. The video would sort of work but I couldn't hear the other person. Can you guys confirm this?

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 03:13 AM
300 ... 56789 ...