08-31-13 07:35 PM
175 ... 23456 ...
tools
    When using Chinese input (pinyin) in WhatsApp, the suggested words hide the text input box. Making it impossible to see what you have typed.
    10.2.0.1371 bug reporting thread-img_00000001.png

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 02:00 AM

Question: Contacts - no way to assign to which account...anybody noticed this?
    If you select the contact account (hit all on the bottom left of contacts app) and then enter the contact it should go to that specific account.

BerryLeaks
    08-24-13 02:24 AM
    My problems are.
    1) Facebook not being able to connect and create account.
    2) Car BT connecting but on lock screen most if the times does not give the my car info. Worked with previous leak.

Everything else seems fine.
    I wiped and restored but Skype works just fine, therefore Adam, I am not very sure that the restoration process completely destroys the runtime. Or is the problem only for side loads?

Posted via CB10
    After a couple of hard resets no 2 problem has been fixed.
    Still waiting for a Facebook fix if possible. Not much of a trouble though.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 06:50 AM
    Is anyone else having trouble getting the BlackBerry Beta Zone app to load?

You usually put the phone in Development Mode, then go into BlackBerry World and swipe down and enter the words "Beta Zone," and the app appears (the one with the ladybug and magnifying glass).

It just says "Requested Content Not Found."

Anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    Are you signed up with beta zone for the app? Because if it's not showing for you device in BlackBerry World, it's usually because you are not signed up for said beta through the beta zone website.

Posted from my BerryLeak mind controlled Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1xxx LE, while drunk
    SK122387 likes this.
    08-24-13 07:33 AM
    If you select the contact account (hit all on the bottom left of contacts app) and then enter the contact it should go to that specific account.

BerryLeaks
    Graheem likes this.
    08-24-13 07:45 AM
    There is a menu item named "Invite to Meeting." It should appear in the menu while you're viewing the message, and in the hub if you hit the overflow menu, and then the next overflow menu (the three dots).

That will create a calendar item where you can set all reminder parameters.

The one thing you need to remember to do with this is to remove the sender from the participant list prior to saving the email - unless of course you actually do want to invite them for a meeting.

The other handy feature of this method is that the appointment subject will be the email subject line, and the notes are pre-populated with the body of the email.
    Excellent tip thank you!!

Posted from my Z30...
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-24-13 08:32 AM
    Try to kill the BlackBerry processes in the background. If not helps them try to uninstall link, remove the rest of it with a registry cleaner (like cc cleaner or regcleaner (look for the very bad looking one) ) and reinstall it.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    Got it working. I think it was link running Process in background. If you can get everything Link killed the Channels Autoloader will work.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    08-24-13 09:08 AM
    cibc app when you add multiple cards it wont show the list of cards. i deleted the app and reinstalled battery pull nothing works. anybody face problem or any workaround thanks for help in advance
    08-24-13 09:21 AM
    These files will help to fix some of the flaws in .1371 leak.

Working native weather app from before (not as animated but at least you can add many cities): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...10.1.1.157.bar

Facebook .bars with everything working (install 2 file together): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...k_810_BARS.zip

If you used Print To Go app to securely handle digital documents you must have noticed that it's missing from this (and .1323) leak. Here is the file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ntoutstogo.bar
    08-24-13 11:37 AM
    .1372 can be coaxed into getting into the same "no sleep" state as 10.1 where power consumption runs around 0.6w, which will murder your battery. However, as with the previous loads (including 10.1) it also can be taken OUT of that condition by putting the phone into Airplane mode and then back out, without a reboot.
    Bacon Munchers likes this.
    08-24-13 11:51 AM
    anyone have issue with mobileme account? i can't add it to my email account...i have an error when i try configure it
    08-24-13 12:09 PM
    I noticed with parental control on you can only at the wallpaper for the lock screen. The home screen wallpaper can't be changed from the default carrier Wallpaper

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 12:23 PM
    I can confirm this with version 3.6.14.1

Sent from my Z10
    Also confirm wallpaper changer hd version 3.6.14.1 not working.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 02:20 PM
    I'm having problems, I'm unable to log on to BBM, is anyone else having this issue?

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 02:24 PM
    No, BBM is working fine for me, but I am running the channels beta. However -- I was able to get onto it before I loaded that keycodeloader for it.
    08-24-13 03:09 PM
    My android runtime crashes after a while. I then install the to files for. 810 and now that crashes after a while? Any thoughts??

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 04:24 PM
    My android runtime crashes after a while. I then install the to files for. 810 and now that crashes after a while? Any thoughts??

Posted via CB10
    Same thing happened to me. I tried reloading the OS and only restoring media because I read it would help, but no bueno for me.

I downgraded to .1323 with the .810 runtime.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 04:49 PM
    It's weird there's anything to complain about here working great at all so far.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 04:53 PM
    Yup...me too. Nada. Guess I'm downgrading as well. So sad.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 05:16 PM
    All I can say is 1371 hybrid from 1047 on the q10 is great. So the problems you guys are having are most likely problems from the OS build itself. Not that you guys should stop shouting out and giving your feedback.

Oh and I'm still using the 810 android runtime because the newest started giving me problems with ig and snapchat. But I saw a big difference with the players which I really liked. For example, how you dont get thrown into the app tab manager page when you have to choose which launcher you want to use. That to me was a big step up. Make the phone more fluid with android apps.
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-24-13 05:18 PM
    Okay this isnt a bug per se, but sometimes when I install a new leak it leaves my dictionary alone. I still have the words I add and the predictive text works as well. Sometimes, this time, it goes back to square one. Is there a file I can save and reinstall after an update to make sure all of that stays where I left it? I own a pest management company. There is a lot of jargon, chemical names, brand names etc. It seems like a pain to have gotten used to things working smoothly then after an update I have to start retraining little Zed. Any ideas?
    08-24-13 06:38 PM
    weather app bug like everyone else is posting. and I noticed the boot time does not display the correct time zone. not that its important but it is a bug. im in the EST time zone and it's displaying GMT from my last reboot.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 08:19 PM
    Everything I use works well. In 1047 I had a few issues with the app 'podcasts', but this has resolved with current version.
    Both batman and spiderman failed to play on 1047. Ok now.
    Both my weather app and docs to go are good.
    With 2 Z10s side by side on 1047 and current, the current has better WiFi catch. More routers shown, and better signal.

Hope that helps the development, and thanks again gang!
    08-24-13 08:46 PM
    STL-2

Two bugs found
    1. Facebook app keeps showing "retry" ; have tried typing touch.facebook.com in browser and changed to "most recent", but didn't work out
    2. The keyboard suggesting words column is blocking the text input field

Suggestion:

Would be much better to see
    1. Customized drop down shortcut menu: particularly VPN shortcut

Thanks berry leak team!!

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 10:02 PM
    cellring.wav (you can googling for this) will always be my one and only ringtone.
    never have any problem with my previous devices (8520, 8700, 9900), and also previous Z10 OS (up to 10.2.0.1323).
    but now, with this 10.2.0.1371, this ringtone is not working. somehow it signature sound became creepy
    having tried other ringtones, and all normal. only affected this particular ringtone.
    wondering why? something wrong with audio thingy in this OS version (i guess)
    08-24-13 10:03 PM
175 ... 23456 ...