08-31-13 07:35 PM
175 12345 ...
tools
    BlackBerry Protect t is not working for me.

Posted via CB10
    Same. Defaults to off after any power cycle.
    08-23-13 04:52 PM
    Guys I really need your help I'm freaking out!

After updating the phone I restarted ( when my BB asked me to) and now it doesn't work!

I keep seeing the purple logo at startup and it's always stuck at 93%.

Tried restarting but nothing and I also tried connecting to the laptop but the blackberry link cant see the phone. What should I do?

Your help is much appreciated.
    Remove the battery and run the autoloader again...it should reconnect and reinstall the OS all over again.

Posted from my BerryLeak mind controlled Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1xxx LE, while drunk
    08-23-13 04:52 PM
    Has anyone tried loading the Facebook files from 810 to fix notification setting being grayed out?

I did usual stuff without fixing.

Posted via CB10
    .1371 fixed my not getting notifications in .1047, but some other issues appeared - unable to locate (for checkins) and clicking on some comment notifications too me to pages that wouldn't load (but would on iPhone).

After security wipe Facebook working as good as it ever does.
    Last edited by Graheem; 08-26-13 at 04:00 PM.
    08-23-13 04:59 PM
    Attachment 195182

Everything was working great and then I swapped the battery and all Android apps crash with error now. A security wipe should fix it. Has this happened to anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    Yep, I had that. Security wipe cleaned it up. Fun eh?
    08-23-13 05:00 PM
    So far I haven't had any issues at all. I figured I would give the OS some time to settle before bombarding it with apps and setting up accounts. This usually works really well for me.

You guys might want to consider this as well.

SILENCE!!! For I have spoken...
    08-23-13 05:34 PM
    Yep, I had that. Security wipe cleaned it up. Fun eh?
    I ran security wipe and it fixed the issue. Gave the phone a reboot again and the error is back again. I do have the older android runtime loaded. I guess that's the issue.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 07:51 PM
    That fix worked for me in .1047 and works now in .1371...
    What version of Netflix?

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 07:51 PM
    Thanks for your reply. In prior (.1047 for sure) versions, when you go to add new contact, you were able to select which account (if you have more than one - ie yahoo, gmail. exchange etc), and/or it would populate in the account you were looking at within Contacts Hub. Now in .1371 the option doesn't appear to be there. I discovered this when I discovered and added contact was in wrong mail account. So I was trying to copy and past to the correct account but it just went to the same original account. I hope you get this, it's seems hard to explain Thanks.

PS - I will perhaps see if I can find/load .1047 contacts bar over .1371. Anyone know where I can find contacts bar...is it just one file or more?

Thanks again!
    I'll try what you are suggesting and see if I can reproduce it...

Posted via CB10
    Graheem likes this.
    08-23-13 07:52 PM
    Fresh install and no restore or side load and holy batman this rom makes my phone hot and drains battery like crazy. Worst rom I've tried. . P.s...I never do any restores and wipe prior to install like my good o Android days.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 09:18 PM
    Hi All,
    Im still having issue with Contacts disappearing as I swipe to the desired contact . Then Contacts that remain freeze. Close out contacts reopen and all is fine. Anyone else seeing this ? This issue has been present ,for me , on .1047,1323,1157. . 810 and earlier did not have this issue.
    I have that problem with the 1047 leak - maybe earlier ones too. Also I have the problem that the default is to order contacts by First Name. Every time I use it I have to change it for to list by Last Name. BUT IT DOES NOT STAY. Next time it is back to First Name. There should be some way to SAVE the configuration one wants.
    08-23-13 09:20 PM
    I can't get my Wallpaper Changer HD to work on this OS

Posted via CB10
    I can confirm this with version 3.6.14.1

Sent from my Z10
    08-23-13 09:34 PM
    Verizon STL100-4 cofirm Weather app broken. Will not add new city, loading circle just spins. Reloaded weather app pulled out of os using Xsacha Sachesi tools...
    Weather App issue has nothing to do with wipe or backup/ restore. It may have more to do with carrier connection to the weather server with this antenna file. If it was the app, swapping bar file successfully would fix. And it doesn't. If it was a corrupt download, a re-download and reinstall would fix, it doesn't. I've tried reloading with and without wiping and no luck. Also I never backup and restore. I'm on AT&T z10 STL100-3.
    08-23-13 10:10 PM
    Contact app lost complete Yahoo contact list...pulled sim and restarted phone and list reappeared. Also contact list letters on right side started working again after 5 restarts and sim card pull and reinsert.
    08-23-13 10:13 PM
    No problems with text and pictures sending or receiving.
    08-23-13 10:13 PM
    Attachment 195182

Everything was working great and then I swapped the battery and all Android apps crash with error now. A security wipe should fix it. Has this happened to anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    This happened to me when I flashed the 810 android runtime. I miss it, and I can't seem to figure out the debug method.

BlackBerry Z10 | Verizon | 10.2.0.1371
    08-23-13 10:23 PM
    Is anyone else having trouble getting the BlackBerry Beta Zone app to load?

You usually put the phone in Development Mode, then go into BlackBerry World and swipe down and enter the words "Beta Zone," and the app appears (the one with the ladybug and magnifying glass).

It just says "Requested Content Not Found."

Anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 10:43 PM
    I can't get BBM to restore. I have tried 100 times to load BBM Channels but the loader will not recognize my Z10 connection.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    08-23-13 11:30 PM
    Attachment 195182

Posted via CB10
    If you restored, then it messed up the runtime. Do a security wipe, and before restore check if it works and then do one.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    08-23-13 11:36 PM
    I can't get BBM to restore. I have tried 100 times to load BBM Channels but the loader will not recognize my Z10 connection.

Try to kill the BlackBerry processes in the background. If not helps them try to uninstall link, remove the rest of it with a registry cleaner (like cc cleaner or regcleaner (look for the very bad looking one) ) and reinstall it.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    08-23-13 11:38 PM
    My Candy Crush and Google Earth stopped working when I did a 1371 overlay on my 1321 Q10. I converted the latest apks via debug token method and they work again. Here are those APKs if anyone else wants them Google Earth and Candy Crush Saga
    I did a similar implementation on a Z10 and out of the 170 files from 1371 sideloaded to 1323/1156, all but 12 .bars installed succesfully:

• com.rim.bb.app.adobeReader.bar
    • com.rim.bb.app.cardholder.bar
    • com.rim.bb.app.facebook.bar
    • sys.browser.bar
    • sys.cfs.box.bar
    • sys.cfs.dropbox.bar
    • sys.cfs.webdav.todtm.bar
    • sys.dxtg.launcher.bar
    • sys.games.bar
    • sys.pim.messages.bar
    • sys.settings.bar
    • com.foursquare.blackberry.bar

I'm noticing increased heating and drain but all is working well I suppose. Settings and hub also lags occasionally but then again that's the caveat of loading a leak. I can't complain.
    08-24-13 01:01 AM
    My BBM contacts won't even restore.
    BBM didn't work for me but then I was planning to use the updated BBM/Channels from betazone anyway and that solved the problem.
    08-24-13 01:03 AM

Turn any AV software off temporarily. Kill any RIM/BlackBerry process in task manager too for safe measure then connect usb.
    08-24-13 01:10 AM
    I noticed that the low light camera option hasn't been included in any 10.2 release so far, wonder if it's buggy? Always worked for me and I sideload it every time.
    08-24-13 01:12 AM
    My problems are.
    1) Facebook not being able to connect and create account.
    2) Car BT connecting but on lock screen most if the times does not give the my car info. Worked with previous leak.

Everything else seems fine.
    I wiped and restored but Skype works just fine, therefore Adam, I am not very sure that the restoration process completely destroys the runtime. Or is the problem only for side loads?

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 01:30 AM

Neither can I.

Now all my Android apps work fine, they were just a little slow to open at first.

But I still can't get the Beta Zone app from BB World (which has the newest beta build of BBM), and the BBM that came on the device just hangs on "restoring your BBM information."

this is so frustrating, because other than this, I like the OS.
    08-24-13 01:35 AM
175 12345 ...