08-31-13 07:35 PM
175 1234 ...
tools
    Hello, I write from Italy and here we have a problem from 1047, comes with SMS number and not contact name. Another problem runtime some apps do not go while runtime is 810, but with this leaked runtime does not work 810

Posted via CB10
    Matteo Colella likes this.
    08-23-13 10:55 AM
    Device: Q10
    Device Model: SQN-3
    Issue/Question: the error within the word substitution (type bb->blackberry) is still present.

You can add more phrases to substitute but they get lost after some time or reboot.

Sometimes they stay, sometimes they dissappear...

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 11:49 AM
    For those who want a weather app from .1323 leak - here is a link:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ys.weather.bar

Edit: tried loading this older Weather app this morning and it did not fix it, still cannot add a new city. What can cause this? The same app was working on .1323 without problems. How can we fix this issue? PM me please if you find a solution.

See my earlier reply - It may have to do with the carrier/ antenna. Let me know particulars, I trying to locate a common thread. At least put the better weather app from 10.2.0.1048.
    08-23-13 11:52 AM
    Along with Weather app not finding additional locations, my TimmyME app will not find any locations either. Good thing I know where they all are.
    DementedJohn likes this.
    08-23-13 11:54 AM
    1st time posting but been playing around with leaked 10.2 since 810
    I have STL100-3. Did backup, wipe, install, wipe and restore for all my leak installations.
    With 1371, here are my issues so far:

- deleted facebook user. trying to add facebook and nowhere to add facebook in the email settings. Going directly to Facebook app, get the message "need to renew session" and then to loading accounts but nothing happens.

- weather app - not able to add new city. tried to search but gives back nothing. tried to sideload app from 1323 but same issue.

- from 1323, not sure if fixed in 1371. when somebody sends me a picture via text, I get the message "awaiting to download" with a Download button. Clicking the button does not bring up the picture. With 1047, I get to see the picture without the need to click a Download button. Still waiting for someone to send me pic via text to see if it works now.

that's all for now.
    08-23-13 12:00 PM
    I tried exactly the same fixes and got the same results and I am also on AT&T operating a Z10 STL100-3. I use that app constantly, so went back to 10.2.0.1323 and all returned to normal operation. So, having said that, is there a way to make 10.2.0.1371 work? Can the antenna file be replaced with perhaps an older file?
    08-23-13 12:04 PM
    1st time posting but been playing around with leaked 10.2 since 810
    I have STL100-3. Did backup, wipe, install, wipe and restore for all my leak installations.
    With 1371
    Same issues for me, but if all your contacts are in the cloud then don't restore just start with a fresh build. That worked for me.
    08-23-13 12:11 PM
    Viber side load does not work correctly. SMS does not arrive, and despite giving permissions to troll the contact list no contacts get picked out as having Viber. 1323 did not have this issue.

Netflix still cannot stream. I'm starting to think that we will lose Netflix support fully with an official release of 10.2. Going to the old beta 1.8 version is not ideal and likely won't work forever.

I've also experienced a crash of BlackBerry Maps when using navigation.

Bluetooth continues to have issues. It is still not possible to simultaneously connect to two devices with an audio sink. When I pair to my car and then pair to my stereo for A2DP streaming the car pairing disconnects and vice versa. This was not an issue in any 10.0 or 10.1 builds.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 12:51 PM
    Viber side load does not work correctly. SMS does not arrive, and despite giving permissions to troll the contact list no contacts get picked out as having Viber. 1323 did not have this issue.

Netflix still cannot stream. I'm starting to think that we will lose Netflix support fully with an official release of 10.2. Going to the old beta 1.8 version is not ideal and likely won't work forever.

Bluetooth continues to have issues. It is still not possible to simultaneously connect to two devices with an audio sink. When I pair to my car and then pair to my stereo for A2DP streaming the car pairing disconnects and vice versa. This was not an issue in any 10.0 or 10.1 builds.

Posted via CB10

Netflix streams. This solution has been posted about 100 times over the last few weeks. You must use to learn the search thread function.

Swipe down. Change player type to software - as there is no hardware acceleration support yet for the android run-time
    08-23-13 01:00 PM
    Hello, I write from Italy and here we have a problem from 1047, comes with SMS number and not contact name. Another problem runtime some apps do not go while runtime is 810, but with this leaked runtime does not work 810

Posted via CB10
    Same sms bug. Q10 with Italy TIM operator.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 01:05 PM
    10.2.0.1371 bug reporting thread-img_00000001.png

Everything was working great and then I swapped the battery and all Android apps crash with error now. A security wipe should fix it. Has this happened to anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    yamahammer likes this.
    08-23-13 01:05 PM
    There is a serious bug in the contacts app.
    Click on a contact
    Go to the last tab
    Wait for it to get populated

At that stage, you should start to have problems displaying any other contact and your hub will freeze.

Potential solution is to sideload an older contacts app.

Sent from my Z30/3
    08-23-13 01:42 PM
    My BBM contacts won't even restore.
    Did you install the channels version?

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 01:44 PM
    Weather App adds city fine from the three dot "More" bar but Contacts is a mess when trying to access from the right side alpha list. Nothing will work and as others have said, it freezes up.
    08-23-13 01:51 PM
    Weather App adds city fine from the three dot "More" bar but Contacts is a mess when trying to access from the right side alpha list. Nothing will work and as others have said, it freezes up.

And I don't have that bug at all. Such an odd OS. Reminds me of the Storm days. When the hardware was so inconsistent there were terrible bugs that affected some and not all.

Ohh almost at 2,500.
    08-23-13 01:57 PM
    Netflix streams. This solution has been posted about 100 times over the last few weeks. You must use to learn the search thread function.

Swipe down. Change player type to software - as there is no hardware acceleration support yet for the android run-time
    That only works in beta 1.8 version, an ancient version by all measures. I'm well aware of that and already pointed it out. So thanks for reading my post carefully

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 02:11 PM
    a bit slow n. over heating issues
    yes, I noticed more heat than 1047, and definitely lags.
    08-23-13 03:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    Using latest apk from Play Store, same thing for me...contacts fail to load in Viber.
    08-23-13 03:53 PM
    Device: Z10
    Device Model: STL100-3 using 10.2.0.1371 (unmodified).
    Issues:
    Contacts - no way to assign to which account unlike in .1047 ??? If I could get this fixed I might stay on .1371
    Facebook - can't checkin, some pages don't load (but I do get notification in app and hub which I didn't in .1047)
    Native system lags/feels choppy (meanwhile working sideloads seem quite smooth).

Question: Contacts - no way to assign to which account...anybody noticed this?

Thanks. Close to going back to 1047
    08-23-13 04:00 PM
    Device: Z10
    Device Model: STL100-3 using 10.2.0.1371 (unmodified).
    Issues:
    Contacts - no way to assign to which account unlike in .1047 ??? If I could get this fixed I might stay on .1371
    Facebook - can't checkin, some pages don't load (but I do get notification in app and hub which I didn't in .1047)
    Native system lags/feels choppy (meanwhile working sideloads seem quite smooth).

Question: Contacts - no way to assign to which account...anybody noticed this?

Thanks. Close to going back to 1047
    Can you clarify what you mean when describing the contacts problem? Also, thanks for confirming Viber. I thought I was going crazy lol

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 04:07 PM
    That only works in beta 1.8 version, an ancient version by all measures. I'm well aware of that and already pointed it out. So thanks for reading my post carefully

Posted via CB10
    That fix worked for me in .1047 and works now in .1371...
    08-23-13 04:13 PM
    BlackBerry Protect t is not working for me.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 04:15 PM
    Guys I really need your help I'm freaking out!

After updating the phone I restarted ( when my BB asked me to) and now it doesn't work!

I keep seeing the purple logo at startup and it's always stuck at 93%.

Tried restarting but nothing and I also tried connecting to the laptop but the blackberry link cant see the phone. What should I do?

Your help is much appreciated.
    08-23-13 04:23 PM
    Has anyone tried loading the Facebook files from 810 to fix notification setting being grayed out?

I did usual stuff without fixing.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 04:44 PM
    Can you clarify what you mean when describing the contacts problem? Also, thanks for confirming Viber. I thought I was going crazy lol

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for your reply. In prior (.1047 for sure) versions, when you go to add new contact, you were able to select which account (if you have more than one - ie yahoo, gmail. exchange etc), and/or it would populate in the account you were looking at within Contacts Hub. Now in .1371 the option doesn't appear to be there. I discovered this when I discovered and added contact was in wrong mail account. So I was trying to copy and past to the correct account but it just went to the same original account. I hope you get this, it's seems hard to explain Thanks.

PS - I will perhaps see if I can find/load .1047 contacts bar over .1371. Anyone know where I can find contacts bar...is it just one file or more?

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Graheem; 08-23-13 at 04:49 PM. Reason: update
    08-23-13 04:48 PM
175 1234 ...