10.2.0.1323 Strange Hub Behavior-img_00000161.jpg

1) I am noticing, recently, that I have 2 priority hub entries in the hub. A device reset fixes it, but it soon appears again. A Hub reset has no effect. Anyone have any ideas (see pic above)?

2) taking a screenshot places the screen shot in my Work Space directory structure, not my personal space directory structure ( I have balance active with my work e-mail via BES). Pictures taken from my PERSONAL workspace end up on my personal media card, directory structure, as I expect. Why are screenshots defaulting to my WORK workspace? Anyway to change that, or is this by design when balance is "active"? In a way, I can see why this would be for security/privacy given the potential of doing a screen shot of sensitive info. Anyone have any insight?

EDIT: ref 2) above, just searched help on the device (THERE'S a frickin' concept, eh????). This screenshot behavior is by design when balance is active.....

ref 1)... still pointin' and scratchin' ....
    08-20-13 08:46 PM
    It means you EXTRA special important people in your life.
    08-20-13 10:06 PM
    I have done some tinkering and experimenting, and it appears that the Priority Hub is acting up (and is the culprit). When off, everything looks and behaves as it should. When "on" the priority hub creates the phantom entry as shown in the pic in the OP.

If I split the hub (separate work and personal), the priority hub appears automatically, whether it was on or off to begin with) and I get the phantom Priority Hub entry on the personal side (only).

Resets of the device and hub resets appear not to correct this issue.

I am deleting my workspace e-mail account (easy enough to re-add) to see if BB Balance is contributing to this problem. Still wiping. Be interesting to see what that does.

EDIT: Removing the "work" e-mail account (removing BB Balance) fixes it. I am going to reset the device and re-add it, see if the issue re-appears....

Might have found a Balance Bug
    08-22-13 07:57 AM