08-07-13 04:38 PM
228 ... 78910
tools
    Why is half the video of the guys face and not the OS?! I doubt anyone wanted to see his face.

National Rail Times App for BB10 (Native Q10 and Z10) - http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/20352963
    08-02-13 08:31 PM
    Why is half the video of the guys face and not the OS?! I doubt anyone wanted to see his face.

Probably because he recorded the video literally as he was first exploring the software changes, and actually had to figure out what to show people before he could show it to them.

No one's forcing you to watch...
    Kris Simundson likes this.
    08-02-13 08:37 PM
    He's the Justin Bieber of Crackberry. Get with the program, people love seeing his face.

Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.4651 via CB10
    sidd1011, LazyEvul, jsk007 and 1 others like this.
    08-02-13 08:43 PM
    The settings drop down should have hotspot, errrrrrr. I'm on and off of it all day.

Posted via CB10
    it would be perfect it you could choose what 4 additional icons show there... funny I just suggested something similar in another thread without even seeing this yet lol...
    08-02-13 09:27 PM
    New system integrity checks (groups, services, etc.) with the goal to get Obama to switch to BB10 (I'm not kidding!)
    Every company Ofailure has visited or had contact with has failed - that dope is the kiss of death, so BlackBerry would be better off w/o him. (I'm not kidding either; go check it out, look at the companies he's appeared with on his never-ending campaign to aggrandize himself - they die within months after Odingus shows up.)
    08-02-13 09:31 PM
    Probably because he recorded the video literally as he was first exploring the software changes, and actually had to figure out what to show people before he could show it to them.

No one's forcing you to watch...
    Not sure where in my message I said anyone was forcing me to watch. My point is, if you're doing a phone review/preview Erm, people don't really want to see your face for 90% of the video. They simply want to see the OS.

What you said doesn't make sense anyway. He was just figuring out what to show, so we should see a video of his face "figuring out what to show"?

National Rail Times App for BB10 (Native Q10 and Z10) - http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/20352963
    08-02-13 09:37 PM
    Not sure where in my message I said anyone was forcing me to watch. My point is, if you're doing a phone review/preview Erm, people don't really want to see your face for 90% of the video. They simply want to see the OS.

What you said doesn't make sense anyway. He was just figuring out what to show, so we should see a video of his face "figuring out what to show"?

He did say that it's the first time booting from fresh install, and he didn't even know what's new on this build. It's cool for him to share the excitement. In fact, he's one of some lucky people that's kind enough to share with us, yet you're complaining for something useless. What's your point? We're all okay with that, deal with it.

Posted via CB10
    Omnitech likes this.
    08-02-13 11:39 PM
    I'm having trouble logging into Facebook after restoring from 10.1 MR. Anyone else?

Posted from CB10 using a Blackberry Z10
    08-02-13 11:40 PM
    Seriously? Its not that the swipe is difficult, its that its behaviour isn't predictable enough for the masses. Tell me, HOW do I go directly to my email inbox? with one tap? Oh, its not possible! In fact, the hub always goes to the last thing I was doing, which truthfully, I don't remember and don't care about most of the time. That is why there is now a hub icon (along with several email shortcuts apps in BB World.) I am really enjoying my Z10, but having just come from an iPhone (and an Windows Phone before that - just enjoying the ride), I can tell you that there actually reasons why the iPhone is popular with a mass of people. If BB wants to engage a portion of them, they are going to have to be innovative AND intuitive. Sorry for the rant, your tone is gracious. I really want BB to succeed, I think they have a winnter her, but the OS does have a bit of growing to do. I hope there is time.
    08-03-13 12:39 AM
    Seriously? Its not that the swipe is difficult, its that its behaviour isn't predictable enough for the masses. Tell me, HOW do I go directly to my email inbox? with one tap? Oh, its not possible! In fact, the hub always goes to the last thing I was doing, which truthfully, I don't remember and don't care about most of the time. That is why there is now a hub icon (along with several email shortcuts apps in BB World.) I am really enjoying my Z10, but having just come from an iPhone (and an Windows Phone before that - just enjoying the ride), I can tell you that there actually reasons why the iPhone is popular with a mass of people. If BB wants to engage a portion of them, they are going to have to be innovative AND intuitive. Sorry for the rant, your tone is gracious. I really want BB to succeed, I think they have a winnter her, but the OS does have a bit of growing to do. I hope there is time.
    Just one problem - the Hub icon doesn't fix the problem of the Hub staying at the last thing you were doing. I tried it just now, it simply takes you to that same last thing.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 12:54 AM
    For the ones who aint seen it...
    2 things about this video from Kris:

1. we must collaborate to make a unique chime that matches his "duh da da duh daaa" That would rock! He could use it in future videos

2. HUB ICON?! FRAK serious?! As if gestures were not easy enough we need an icon to tell us or get to us where its AT?! Who's controlling the evolution of BB10 ... former iOS designers now?! For FRAK's sake!! Get rid of this icon BlackBerry ... this is YOUR OS not Apple's!
    08-03-13 02:28 AM
    Hey, if every time I publicly express my hopes they become true, maybe I should begin to do so on a regular basis

Thank you again, guys!!!
    08-03-13 02:59 AM
    Looks very good.
    08-03-13 08:59 AM

2. HUB ICON?! FRAK serious?! As if gestures were not easy enough we need an icon to tell us or get to us where its AT?! Who's controlling the evolution of BB10 ... former iOS designers now?! For FRAK's sake!! Get rid of this icon BlackBerry ... this is YOUR OS not Apple's!
    Exactly! Boooo BBRY.

Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.4651 via CB10
    08-03-13 09:23 AM
    Way too much F'in n blinding for one video.

Posted via CB10
    He definitely has to have some military in his background. My family that uses F a lot has a huge amount of army in their backgrounds...lol

ALSO GET RID OF THE HUB ICON!...ITS STUPID! just swipe for heavens sakes! It isn't that hard.
    08-03-13 01:05 PM
    For the ones who aint seen it...
    Awesome!
    08-03-13 03:00 PM
    yeah seen it...still too buggy, though the leaks are getting better and better...I have awesome batt life on my current .4687 leak....gonna stick with it for awhile
    08-03-13 05:51 PM

National Rail Times App for BB10 (Native Q10 and Z10) - BlackBerry World - National Rail Times
    careful they'll interpret that as you saying he's ugly or something and then you'll get banned for "attacking" a moderator....trust me I know
    08-03-13 05:53 PM
    careful they'll interpret that as you saying he's ugly or something and then you'll get banned for "attacking" a moderator....trust me I know
    Lol I hope not. I'm not saying the dude is goodlooking or ugly and/or he does or doesn't look like Justin Bieber or anything like that.

Was just saying we want to see the OS rather than him talking about it. Showing more of the phone in the videos allows us (the community) to see other subtle changes to the OS that he might not explicitly comment on. Like changes to the icons, new menus, lack of lag (or indeed any lag), etc.

I had a look at his other videos on youtube and I guess it's just his "style". Most of his videos are of him talking. Maybe he has a laptop webcam or something so he can't move the cam too much to point at only the phone. Nice of him to share his findings in any case.

Hopefully crackberry will put up a full(er) preview video soon. So we can see more of the OS changes.I'm as excited as the next guy to see what's coming.

Last edited by os30; 08-04-13 at 01:52 AM.
    08-03-13 07:55 PM
    Lol I hope not. I'm not saying the dude is goodlooking or ugly and/or he does or doesn't look like Justin Bieber or anything like that.

Was just saying we want to see the OS rather than him talking about it. Showing more of the phone in the videos allows us (the community) to see other subtle changes to the OS that he might not explicitly comment on. Like changes to the icons, new menus, lack of lag (or indeed any lag), etc.

I had a look at his other videos on youtube and I guess it's just his "style". Most of his videos are of him talking. Maybe he has a laptop webcam or something so he can't move the cam too much to point at only the phone. Nice of him to share his findings in any case.

Hopefully crackberry will put up a full(er) preview video soon. So we can see more of the OS changes.I'm as excited as the next guy to see what's coming.

National Rail Times App for BB10 (Native Q10 and Z10) - BlackBerry World - National Rail Times
    Actually the reason kris does this is because he doe not want other blackberry fan youtube channels to steal his videos. If you look at his first 10.2 video, it was done like how you would like it with his face behind the camera. Seeing as to how I have followed the progress of this 10.2 leaks, some channel stole his video and posted it up as their own. That's why I think he does it like this now.
    08-04-13 05:47 AM
    Preview start up video leaked Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1047

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=e...m-upload_owner

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 09:40 AM
    Curious, why does his leak show black screen under settings and such and mine are white? I downloaded the same leak. 10.2.1047
    08-05-13 10:08 PM
    Curious, why does his leak show black screen under settings and such and mine are white? I downloaded the same leak. 10.2.1047
    Q10 which he is using has a dark theme for settings and what not... the Z10 doesn't yet have dark themes

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 10:11 PM
    Ah Q10. Thanks! Details
    08-05-13 10:12 PM
    Stopped watching it after a few minutes. Too many F bombs.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 12:37 AM
228 ... 78910