Yes it's not today

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    08-02-13 05:14 PM
    Yes it's not today

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    Dislike. Tomorrow ?
    08-02-13 05:15 PM
    Do we have an ETA on release?
    Negative. There's no eta at the moment. Last statement Kris made was, there would be a release announcement 2mrw, if I understood correctly.
    08-02-13 05:15 PM
    Aaand has anybody on the team been able to get hold of an A10 alpha/beta/prototype/pre-production model to run this A10 OS on?

Perhaps if he/she/they did, you couldn't tell us, but I figured I would ask because I'm a CrackBerry addict and will always settle for living vicariously
    We are unaware of any such device, nor would we be at liberty to discuss such a device if, in fact, one did exist.
    zeratul65535 likes this.
    08-02-13 05:16 PM
    Negative. There's no eta at the moment. Last statement Kris made was, there would be a release announcement 2mrw, if I understood correctly.
    The OS 10.2.0.1047 drop tomorrow ?

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 05:17 PM
    But Friday is Leakday! Just kidding. Whenever it comes it comes. But cmon!

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 05:17 PM
    But Friday is Leakday! Just kidding. Whenever it comes it comes. But cmon!

Posted via CB10
    I just went to take a leak. I guess I fulfilled the leakday requirement
    Pdinos3 and r0v3rT3N like this.
    08-02-13 05:18 PM
    I just went to take a leak. I guess I fulfilled the leakday requirement
    Good then. There it is! Do you have a link?

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 05:20 PM
    Aaand has anybody on the team been able to get hold of an A10 alpha/beta/prototype/pre-production model to run this A10 OS on?

Perhaps if he/she/they did, you couldn't tell us, but I figured I would ask because I'm a CrackBerry addict and will always settle for living vicariously
    Oh, that wouldn't be a secret. I'd like to get my hands on an alpha dev of the A10, myself. None of us do though. And I know you all are thanking us, but you should thank BlackBerry. They are doing everything in their power to make sure we get the MOST out of our device. Even if it means taking a proactive, yet indirect course of action. I don't mind being a crash test dummy, for free. As long as the end result is a quality product.
    08-02-13 05:20 PM
    Your going to believe the guy who whined and complained that I didn't drop 663 quick enough, and when I did he didn't even install it? Your going to believe he has the file?

He has no proof, and I bet he won't even prove it. Because I'm sure he'd have great pleasure in pointing out a flaw in our group.
    No need to get nasty.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 05:23 PM
    A tease.... I want it - but I need a working radio so unless one turns up I will need to stick with 810...

And yes, I know I am being greedy

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 05:33 PM
    Thx for sharing, please x-post in this thread, because I didn't know how it would work
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...coming-830584/

As for the new profile, I think it's to update car firmwares, just like you can use BT for serial connections, etc., but I may be wrong...
    n00b question: x-post = cross-post, yes? I just reposted it in that forum you linked to... hope that's what you meant.

Damn, for someone who's been running betas since OS5, I'm awful when it comes to forum lingo.

As for the app, I'm just thrilled that BB is making major strides in its connectivity department when it comes to cars. Whatever it ends up being, it's awesome in my book!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-02-13 05:34 PM
    We are unaware of any such device, nor would we be at liberty to discuss such a device if, in fact, one did exist.
    Are you a politician or a lawyer?
    Both are masters as phrasing eloquent sentences with minimal content.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 05:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    Wait, did you just call Wu an a$$h@l#?? I keed, I keed!!
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    08-02-13 05:40 PM
    Nice ride dude...

Posted via CB10
    merci beaucoup, monsieur Canuck
    08-02-13 05:42 PM
    I'm all set with a new Q and my Z so I can test without a radio.

Lets roll! Oh, wait hasn't dropped yet. Lol thinking late Sunday evening so I'll be up all night long playing around.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 05:45 PM
    No need to get nasty.

Posted via CB10
    Why isn't there? How many times have you prodded at him to get a reaction out of him? You legitimately infuriated the majority of the forum when you pushed him to the point that he wasn't going to release leaks anymore. This is supposed to be a fun ordeal for a large community of not cell phone users, but cell phone enthusiasts, and you try and turn it into a urinating contest because you feel left out.

I talk to Kris on BBM frequently. I shoot the breeze with him, and I have some questions etc to bounce off of him. He's a solid dude, would do anything for anyone on this page, yet you come on here and poke at him. Why?

If you leak this OS, or ANY OS, I would stand pat and not install it. Wouldn't want to boost your ego.
    habs_fan and jza2349 like this.
    08-02-13 05:46 PM
    OK Google translation time...

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 05:49 PM
    Did anyone go back and count the f-bombs that Kris laid out in the video? Haven't heard that many since the last motley crue concert! Ever thought about trying out for lead singer Kris? Lol

Waiting for this one....sounds and looks great. good job crew.
    habs_fan likes this.
    08-02-13 05:50 PM
    No need to get nasty.

Posted via CB10
    No need to start rumours that aren't true

Posted via CB10
    jza2349 likes this.
    08-02-13 05:51 PM
    Oh, that wouldn't be a secret. I'd like to get my hands on an alpha dev of the A10, myself. None of us do though. And I know you all are thanking us, but you should thank BlackBerry. They are doing everything in their power to make sure we get the MOST out of our device. Even if it means taking a proactive, yet indirect course of action. I don't mind being a crash test dummy, for free. As long as the end result is a quality product.
    Amen to that -- the performance they've cranked out of the Z10 with 10.2 is amazing. Speed, efficiency, and the only touch keys that have ever been "OK" in my book? Great! The fact that they're nowhere near finished with the improvements to an already awesome phone? Even better. That's why I've stuck with BlackBerry through thick and thin! I've been lucky enough to receive two of the latest WP8 Nokia device as gifts, but you'd never catch me using them for more than a few days. My cousin, VP at MSFT, got a very nice thank you note... Typed and sent via my BlackBerry

Wait, crapola, I forgot to add some ubiquitous questions about the Q10 Radio, STL-1, and where the autoloader is... Darn.

Anywho, can't wait for 10.whatever
    08-02-13 05:52 PM
    Did anyone go back and count the f-bombs that Kris laid out in the video? Haven't heard that many since the last motley crue concert! Ever thought about trying out for lead singer Kris? Lol

Waiting for this one....sounds and looks great. good job crew.
    I was excited lol, and well annoyed the hub icon rumour was true

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 05:52 PM
    Good then. There it is! Do you have a link?

Posted via CB10
    No, but he has a leak.

Cranky
    08-02-13 05:58 PM
    I can't deal with all the F bombs

Posted via CB10
    Holy F bombs. I know you're excited but come on. I was watching the video with my daughter in the room and she yelled out Bad Words Daddy.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10!
    habs_fan likes this.
    08-02-13 05:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    It's actually a modified quote from Apocalypse Now. Captain Willard receiving his mission.
    08-02-13 06:02 PM
228 ... 34567 ...