So first off my apologies to Kris as I just reread the op on 1047 and it clearly says don't PM us and ask for help.

So after getting this leak going I started to add accounts only to run into issues with each one. My info is somehow "wrong" for each one and I get a message also that I am not connected to a network. Anyone else run into this issue?

oh and under my network instead of 4g lte it says SOS. Really.
    08-04-13 09:24 PM
    Did you security wipe did you try to restore and is it a z or q

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 09:26 PM
    So first off my apologies to Kris as I just reread the op on 1047 and it clearly says don't PM us and ask for help.

So after getting this leak going I started to add accounts only to run into issues with each one. My info is somehow "wrong" for each one and I get a message also that I am not connected to a network. Anyone else run into this issue?
    Where does it say not to PM us for help? I think it mentions not to PM for mirrors. Anyways, what type of accounts are they? IMAP/POP/EAS?
    08-04-13 09:27 PM
    Did you security wipe did you try to restore and is it a z or q

Posted via CB10
    Doh!
    08-04-13 09:30 PM
    If I want to contact you how can I do it?
    If you feel it important and personal, you can write a PM. But do NOT ask any of these questions:
    "I have this problem, please help me!" - Forum threads are where such discussion should happen. And it's much more likely that you'll get an answer.
    "My phone is PIN blocked." If it's a mistake, contact your reseller. If the phone is not from a legal source, we can't help you.
    "I want to apply to the group." As previously stated, we aren't looking for more members.
    Or you can post to our forum thread: click here.
    And don't forget to subscribe to our BBM Channel to get notified first about any news: C00032537 (Any OS related issues should be discussed in the Forums. Also no spamming, you'll be noted and blocked once it'll be available for BBM Channels.)

Last edited by kwm1337; Yesterday at 04:30 PM. Reason: Updates...
    08-04-13 09:34 PM
    Trying security wipe. Sorry should have checked to see if there was gas in it first. LOL
    08-04-13 09:36 PM
    and it clearly says don't PM us and ask for help.
    We clearly say to PM us, but that's okay you don't read what we have to say anyway... Because I put that in specifically for people who need real assistance, like you... That's okay though...
    08-04-13 10:44 PM
    Had the same problem...delete the account (Twitter, Facebook, email) from your hub settings, and set up the account from scratch. You are as good as new

Posted via the best Keyboard in Existence my Mo Fo Z10
    08-04-13 10:54 PM

oh and under my network instead of 4g lte it says SOS. Really.
    Did you load the proper one for your device. Go in and check to make sure your data and mobile network are turned on under network connections.

Posted with a Q10 on CB10
    08-04-13 11:05 PM
    If I want to contact you how can I do it?
    If you feel it important and personal, you can write a PM. But do NOT ask any of these questions:
    "I have this problem, please help me!" - Forum threads are where such discussion should happen. And it's much more likely that you'll get an answer.
    "My phone is PIN blocked." If it's a mistake, contact your reseller. If the phone is not from a legal source, we can't help you.
    "I want to apply to the group." As previously stated, we aren't looking for more members.
    Or you can post to our forum thread: click here.
    And don't forget to subscribe to our BBM Channel to get notified first about any news: C00032537 (Any OS related issues should be discussed in the Forums. Also no spamming, you'll be noted and blocked once it'll be available for BBM Channels.)

Last edited by kwm1337; Yesterday at 04:30 PM. Reason: Updates...
    I think he just meant that don't start a PM with I need help. You can always feel free to PM one of us. If you feel you don't want to, I'm always avaliable via email @ kris.simundson@mobilenations.com

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 11:16 PM
    I think he just meant that don't start a PM with I need help. You can always feel free to PM one of us. If you feel you don't want to, I'm always avaliable via email @ kris.simundson@mobilenations.com

Posted via CB10
    We will make sure this is more clear... [someone changed my wording... ]
    08-04-13 11:17 PM
    We clearly say to PM us, but that's okay you don't read what we have to say anyway... Because I put that in specifically for people who need real assistance, like you... That's okay though...
    WOW thanks for the help, much appreciated.
    08-05-13 12:13 AM

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. I must have misread this. I was so frustrated with my laptops when I was so excited to load this. I just wasn't focusing . It took me this whole weekend to get it all straightened out . now on to BBM issues, Which I think kwm1337 helped someone else with just need to search for it. Thanks for all the leaks and all the help.
    08-05-13 12:20 AM