09-04-13 12:19 PM
683 ... 2425262728
tools
    IVe been having an odd issue with the wifi profile. I have my ssid set to wep code and for whatever reason you cannot manually add your wep code and have it accept eventhough its correct. SO to connect with wifi ssid's you have to manually go into the router and connect using the auto PIN feature. Other than that and the skype issue theres really not alot of bugs ive experienced.
    08-13-13 11:34 AM
    Can't receive any emails after deleting and re-adding, rebooting my phone. Any solutions? I can send them out though. On Hotmail.
    08-13-13 12:17 PM
    First of all, how about black stripes when you're taking 16:9 picture? They appear when ratio is 4:3 or 1:1 but not when 16:9. They're necessary, because Z10 screen is 15:9 and you don't see now on the screen everything what exactly will be visible on the picture!

10.2.0.1047 bug reporting thread.-screenshot.jpg

Moreover, there appears a strange black srtipe covering some part of the URL when you're taking horizontal screenshot of any webpage. It happens always, no matter if Flash is ON/OFF. But everything is all right when you are taking vertical screenshot of the same webpage.
    08-13-13 02:35 PM
    Not sure if this is a bug or not, but this is definitely a bit of an issue. My apologies if this isn't the thread to talk about it.

I can't call or text anymore. I'm on AT&T and my radio version is 10.2.0.1048 and the OS version is 10.2.01047. I loaded up the OS yesterday. Other than that, the Z10 works fine. If there is no solution, then I might go back 10.1.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 11:58 AM
    I installed last night, and just got my first reboot while opening my gmail settings this evening.
    Only issue is with contacts duplicating again, everything seems to be ok. Might go back to my old 10.1 leak.

Anyone else getting reboots on the new 10.2? It's restarted 3 times within an hour on me

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by aming63; 08-15-13 at 04:03 PM.
    08-14-13 09:23 PM
    I installed last night, and just got my first reboot while opening my gmail settings this evening.
    Besides the same wifi issues as everyone else and issues with contacts duplicating again, everything seems to be ok. Might go back to my old 10.1 leak.
    I don't really have any wifi issues and my contacts are ok (minus a few that are duplicated on my sim card).

Every OS I've ever used occasionally reboots. My 4s used to do it every few weeks... I feel like the best we should realistically hope for are minimal reboots (like one a month type minimal) and be content with that.

With that said... my Z10 rebooted last night with the clock app open. I set my alarm time and plugged my phone in so I could turn on bedside mode and then it happened. First on this leak although the same exactly reboot occurred a few times on my prior 10.2 hybrid

Sent via Z10 on Verizon running .1047 thru CB10
    aming63 likes this.
    08-14-13 10:09 PM
    I will give it a few days and see what happens. I just love torturing myself with these leaks. Just noticed Bebuzz isn't playing well with this OS...NOT a big deal for me.

I don't really have any wifi issues and my contacts are ok (minus a few that are duplicated on my sim card).

Every OS I've ever used occasionally reboots. My 4s used to do it every few weeks... I feel like the best we should realistically hope for are minimal reboots (like one a month type minimal) and be content with that.

With that said... my Z10 rebooted last night with the clock app open. I set my alarm time and plugged my phone in so I could turn on bedside mode and then it happened. First on this leak although the same exactly reboot occurred a few times on my prior 10.2 hybrid

Last edited by aming63; 08-15-13 at 04:36 PM.
    08-14-13 10:18 PM
    I will give it a few days and see what happens. I just love torturing myself with these leaks.
    We all do... it's a fun game and thanks go the leak team we're all invited to the party

aming63 likes this.
    08-14-13 11:24 PM
    The only bug that has been...bugging me, is that I have lost Note sync with my Exchange 2010 server. Everything else is syncing properly but not Notes. I actually use them quite a bit, so I'm bummed. Anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 12:10 AM
    Z10 on Verizon. Just loaded this OS yesterday. I haven't played in depth with this leak, but the only significant things I see is the lock screen/device password functions and wi-fi.

The password issue doesn't seem to be an issue at this very moment, but throughout the day I experienced where the device would dim out and lock within seconds, no matter how long I had it set for in settings. Another poster experienced the phone locking while driving and I also experienced that, but need to try and reproduce it.

The wi-fi issue I am not sure about. I am currently in a hotel and had no problem hooking up to their wi-fi/hot spot. But, before I was at my mother's and I could not connect to her wi-fi router. More specifically, it would show as connected to her network, but it wasn't actually connected. I verified by shutting off data through LTE and no Internet connections. Also, I could use any password and it would still end up connecting, but no true connection. BTW, router connection requires a WEP key.

Posted via CB10

Edit: I can confirm that display screen lock does not respond to what is set in settings. Screen dims and fades within 10 secs now, even though last night it worked properly. I have to take device password off because once the screen goes dark, the phone locks even though I have time for locking set at 10, 20 or even 30 minutes.
    Last edited by dillyyo; 08-16-13 at 12:55 AM.
    08-15-13 03:09 AM
    I have noticed that when you turn off the "Show Display Pictures in Chats" settings, it still shows up when you access a BBM from the hub, but not when accessed via the main BBM app. As if to say the two program access was written by separate teams. Please see attached photo:

10.2.0.1047 bug reporting thread.-diff.jpg
    08-15-13 04:16 AM
    Some issues I experience with my STL100-1

1. WiFi on after restart, was off before I restarted.
    2. Notification for Outlook.com e-mail account cannot sync.
    3. E-mail messages alert reset to off.
    4. E-mail signature reset to default.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 04:35 AM
    I have a few problem on my z10 (10.2.0.1047):

1. Can't make outgoing call only, have tried changing band. Received call not good or clear in 1 minutes after pickup.

2. Can't sync Live. Com contact from the beginning updated. But the account have nothing error / info about connect to live. Com server (synchronization) .

3. Contact sync have a minor issues, can't merged the same number and contact like 10.1 do.

4. Some issue on texting, the text box sometime appears on keyboards background (minor bugs) mostly on BBM, I have the latest bbm chanel from beta zone.

But overall it's good, especially the battery lasting than others OS.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 04:36 AM
    I have been having problems with texting, particularly from the Hub. Sometimes the prior texts from the chain won't appear and sometimes the text entry area is hidden by the keyboard (ie, I can't see what, if anything, I'm typing).

Also, just this morning, my alarm went off at 6:50, rather than 6:15, which is pretty weird, especially when the alarm still clearly shows itself as set for 6:15. Previously I have noticed that the orange button that you can use to quickly set the alarm was not always appearing when I open up the Clock app.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 08:07 AM
    Contact app is having a mind of its own to delete phone numbers.

Touchscreen not always working

Apps not always loading, side loaded or native.

For the rest it's bloody fast

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 03:08 PM
    Browser sometimes starts requesting sessions on ports other than port 80...and then of course, doesn't render the site. Reboot fixes the issue. Mine started asking for sessions on port 3128 today on two different sites I use.
    08-16-13 01:20 AM
    Phone app refuses to minimize to an active frame once in a while after a phone call. Solution for me is to screen lock and then unlock the phone.
    08-16-13 01:22 AM
    I seriously suspect there's some bug with the battery reporting module which crops up in some phones - I have noticed my Z10 shows very little decrease in the % throughout the day but then shuts down suddenly and only restarts when I put in the charger.

The decrease in battery % is unbelievably small during the day - like it goes to 70% by evening usually (earlier it would be at 20-30% or sometimes i would have charged it from laptop once). If I keep it overnight without charging there's just 1-2% decrease even though lot of new mails etc have come overnight.

Maybe this is the reason a lot of people have been having random reboots/shutdowns - because their battery has gone to zero but OS is still reporting some good number. I tried a lot of battery apps but they all show the same % probably because they get battery stats from the OS. Tried to get battery stats from command line (using the app BGshellPlus) but don't know how to get root here.
    toobs623 likes this.
    08-16-13 02:22 AM
    For me the most disappointing bugs and problems are:
    Impossible to sync calendar and contacts with outlook (standalone)
    Restore does not restore contacts and calendar
    You cannot call a number from the calls list just pushing a previous made call

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 10:33 AM
    2 phone calls came in this am...couldn't answer either. Swipe up wouldn't work. Had to call them back. Wierd...On 1047 Verizon. Anyone else had this happen? Works ok now.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 11:40 AM
    2 phone calls came in this am...couldn't answer either. Swipe up wouldn't work. Had to call them back. Wierd...On 1047 Verizon. Anyone else had this happen? Works ok now.

Posted via CB10
    No issues here with my phone. I was on a call today for about 15 mins and I got stuck on 3g until I rebooted

08-16-13 11:43 AM
    Were you swiping up to answer? That's the decline call motion. Swipe down to answer.

Just checking...
    moody likes this.
    08-16-13 01:23 PM
    10.2 fixed my Z10 random reboot problems, but it now random disconnect from my WiFi. Will not be able to reconnect, or find, WiFi connection until rebooted. :-( At least the occurrence is much less than reboot before, one or two random disconnect in a week.
    08-16-13 02:17 PM
    Mine loses all data and drops connection.

Posted via CB10
    Same here, mine loses my wifi signal and seems to not be receiving data even from LTE. No such problems on 10.1 and it's the same router at home so I know it's not the router. I've had to reboot my Z10 a few times because if this.

Another issue is it loses the search engines after a settings restore.
    08-16-13 02:28 PM
    10.2 fixed my Z10 random reboot problems, but it now random disconnect from my WiFi. Will not be able to reconnect, or find, WiFi connection until rebooted. :-( At least the occurrence is much less than reboot before, one or two random disconnect in a week.
    YES!! Glad i'm not the only one
    08-16-13 02:29 PM
683 ... 2425262728