09-04-13 12:19 PM
683 ... 2324252627 ...
tools
    Best of luck in figuring things out on your own then. I know I won't help anyone with an attitude like yours.

Posted via CB10
    Fortunately there are many more here on this forum who do help and have no such attitude issues as you and your friend.

Not being able to use a piece of appplication as it was intended to be used is a BUG whether you like it or not and it has nothing to do with ones attitude.

Posted Via Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1047
    08-11-13 03:22 AM
    Fortunately there are many more here on this forum who do help and have no such attitude issues as you and your friend.

Not being able to use a piece of appplication as it was intended to be used is a BUG whether you like it or not and it has nothing to do with ones attitude.

Okay hold on man, because the two people you just attacked are two of the most helpful people on this forum. The people you are referring to when you say they do help have probably learned a large chunk of what they know from one or both of these guys, like myself. What you are missing here is that the app was NOT intended to be used. Therefore no bug. Please let's end this conversation here.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 03:33 AM
    Okay hold on man, because the two people you just attacked are two of the most helpful people on this forum. The people you are referring to when you say they do help have probably learned a large chunk of what they know from one or both of these guys, like myself. What you are missing here is that the app was NOT intended to be used. Therefore no bug. Please let's end this conversation here.

Posted via CB10
    "Attacked"? Is this how you perceive it?
    I had just reported what I experienced.
    I did not even say I need help in getting it working.
    I wasn't the one who spoke about attitude to start with.
    08-11-13 03:41 AM
    "Attacked"? Is this how you perceive it?
    I had just reported what I experienced.
    I did not even say I need help in getting it working.
    I wasn't the one who spoke about attitude to start with.
    You are right, attacked may have been a little strong. But from my perspective your comment towards kwm had some attitude. We deal with a lot of people doing things like contacting BlackBerry employees to tell them something is not working on a leak. When we hear someone say that something is a bug when in reality it is not even in a viable Beta stage we freak out a little. Hope you can understand that.

Posted via CB10
    mbilloo likes this.
    08-11-13 03:46 AM
    You are right, attacked may have been a little strong. But from my perspective your comment towards kwm had some attitude. We deal with a lot of people doing things like contacting BlackBerry employees to tell them something is not working on a leak. When we hear someone say that something is a bug when in reality it is not even in a viable Beta stage we freak out a little. Hope you can understand that.

Yes I do understand and appreciate that.
    Thanks for your suggestion and I am going to try that.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 03:49 AM

It'll be intended for use once they officially released it. If it'll be officially released and still won't work, than you can complain. You can't complain even the autoloader brick your phone for good. This software wasn't intended to use by us.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    08-11-13 09:00 AM
    Holy crap that took forever.... but I found it.

Mopar_fxr "Ok, update, pulled the EverNote from the previous 10.2.0483... and it works. If you want it here it is

https://mega.co.nz/#!FJMESKxB!E8PDVU...gG0hUvPCCyZig8 "

You were right.

I also posted it in the wrong thread... I'm so off tonight.

Posted via CB10
    I just saved it for future reference and will sideload it tomorrow
    It'll be intended for use once they officially released it. If it'll be officially released and still won't work, than you can complain. You can't complain even the autoloader brick your phone for good. This software wasn't intended to use by us.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    Ok so back to Evernote and not this guy who doesn't know who he's flaming... I just sideloaded the old .bar file (version 1.0.0.167) and it works just fine albeit incomplete. I couldn't uninstall the new version (version 1.0.0.227) so it's just tucked away in a folder.

For those who want to use the app just sideload 1.0.0.167 and you're good to go. Thanks mopar for uploading it and Toobs for locating the mega file
    toobs623 likes this.
    08-11-13 09:35 AM
    I just noticed that instant notification is disturbing music/video when it's pop up.
    So annoying!!

10.2.0.1047 bug reporting thread.-img_00000764.png

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 09:35 AM
    I cannot get BlackBerry Protect to work.

- after reboot it is turned off
    - no functions from protect.blackberry.com works (play sound, show message or locate)
    08-11-13 10:23 AM
    I cannot get BlackBerry Protect to work.

- after reboot it is turned off
    - no functions from protect.blackberry.com works (play sound, show message or locate)
    It seems to turn itself off after reboot on this OS.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 10:41 AM

Posted via CB10
    It stays on for me after a reboot

Sent via Z10 on Verizon running .1047 thru CB10
    08-11-13 12:04 PM
    It stays on for me after a reboot

*jealous*

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 12:11 PM
    *jealous*

Posted via CB10
    It stays on for me too Toobs. : big-hug:

Sent from my sweet Z10 with CB10 on VZW.
    SteelGreek likes this.
    08-11-13 12:42 PM
    When I go into bbm, into my profile details it shows the time zone is correct but that my location is in the USA. Why is this? I've tried turning off location services and showing city but it made no diff... any clues? I'm from the Caribbean, not US.

Posted from my Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1047
    08-11-13 06:45 PM

ok I have a problem with this os, although the overall OS is fine, some of my sideloaded apps are not working properly, as in I cant use touch in them. its issue with some apps only, rest work perfect. whts the solution for this touch issue in sideloaded apps on this 1047 leak??

Like all variants of temple run used to work perfectly on 10.1 MR but on this one they load perfectly but I cant use touch in them....
    08-12-13 07:59 AM
    Ok so back to Evernote and not this guy who doesn't know who he's flaming... I just sideloaded the old .bar file (version 1.0.0.167) and it works just fine albeit incomplete. I couldn't uninstall the new version (version 1.0.0.227) so it's just tucked away in a folder.

For those who want to use the app just sideload 1.0.0.167 and you're good to go. Thanks mopar for uploading it and Toobs for locating the mega file
    Ok one more time with this one now that I've been playing around some. I cannot get the old bar file to sync. I can log in but not much happens after that. I deleted the newest EN app as well as signing in/out of the EN account though settings. Nothing helped. So, from my testing, the app isn't functional past logging in... stick to using EN though Remember for now

08-12-13 02:12 PM
    Hello, I Installed this OS 10.2.0.1047 on my Z10 STL 100-2. I am on Vodafone India and am facing only one problem, I do not get 7 out of 10 notifications for incoming call. The opposite person hears the full ring but there is nothing on my phone & when the call is disconnected on the other persons phone, I straight away get a missed call notification. I have installed this OS on my wife's Q5 & it is working perfectly fine on it.

Please suggest some remedies and help.
    08-12-13 03:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    Same here.. need to turn it ON every time I restart my Q10
    08-12-13 05:41 PM
    Same here.. need to turn it ON every time I restart my Q10
    Mine does the reverse (at least at work). I've restarted my phone twice today with wifi off and it restarts with wifi on... I don't use wifi here at work (LTE is faster sadly)

08-12-13 05:54 PM
    In my car bluetooth when I pause the music and play it again the sound vanish

Kicked out by my beast running BlackBerry OS10.2.0.1047
    08-12-13 06:27 PM
    A bug that even I turn on notification preview and exited the settings menu, it reverts back to off but the previews still work oddly.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 10:44 PM
    So you are one of the elite? Why not give a direct answer instead of coming off like an arrogant jaggal? Kudos to you for your superiority!
    Why, thank you Yes, ma'am may I have another?!
    08-12-13 10:53 PM
    Same issue on a Q10 - DAC , headphones not working. I rolled back to 10.1 and is working fine again so i reckon is some bugs in 10.2
    My headphones will work if the plug is in a certain spot. If it gets touched the right side goes out

Posted using my White Q10 via CB10
    08-12-13 11:51 PM
    A few network related bugs that I observed.
    1. WiFi is turn on upon a reboot.
    2. Network setting is set to LTE/UMTS/GSM (or 4G/3G/2G) upon a restart, where as I have set it to "3G/2G" only.
    3. Sometime you would lost data connection with a perfectly good signal (i.e. no BB icon, 3G becomes 3g or UMTS becomes umts.

If you have SayIt it won't read past the first word.
    08-13-13 12:08 AM
    Battery Guru doesn't recognize when the phone is plugged in anymore.

- aBBuser
    08-13-13 12:21 AM
683 ... 2324252627 ...