09-04-13 11:19 AM
683 ... 2122232425 ...
tools
    Have noticed that BLAQ isn't notifying with BeBuzz on 10.2. I also can't get Hub++ to work at all with contacts. My native notifications aren't working 100% of the time either. I'll see that I have text messages, and no LED or sound. Other times, it works!!! Sometimes my LED is pink, yellow or white, without me touching it or having BeBuzz or Hub++ on.
    08-08-13 10:06 AM
    Say it only reads out the first word and stops.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 10:10 AM
    Everytime i restart my phone my wifi is disabled, is that a known bug and is there a fix for it?
    08-08-13 10:16 AM
    Everytime i restart my phone my wifi is disabled, is that a known bug and is there a fix for it?
    If you read this thread at least 10 people would have reported this bug.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 10:18 AM
    Not getting notified of incoming text messages - I have to click on a previous SMS chat with a contact to find a new unread message. Pretty frustrating!! Anybody else have this? I restored from a 10.1 backup...
    08-08-13 10:25 AM
    I am also on Verizon but mine hasn't been bad at all. The different radio may help. If it is bothering you enough, I would install a new one. On a previous leak, I had to install a different radio so it wouldn't keep dropping calls.
    What radio file is compatible with 1047?

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 11:36 AM
    My emails stopped working...says no network detected need to connect to network....and I'm like I am connected to the network!!!!! stupid!!!

Posted via CB10
    Had the same issue. Then browser quit working, airplane mode would not invoke. Even tried the 810 radio which worked about a day.

Back on the 810 leak.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 11:47 AM
    What radio file is compatible with 1047?

Posted via CB10
    That I am not sure of... you would have to test it out. If you find one that makes a difference, I would post it for others who mind find it helpful.
    08-08-13 12:18 PM
    Found a bug on Q10 using latest 10.2 leak with the music app. Couldn't adjust volume after a while and it kept changing songs for no reason. Anybody else had issues with music app? This one could be a biggie for me!

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 12:29 PM
    Found a bug on Q10 using latest 10.2 leak with the music app. Couldn't adjust volume after a while and it kept changing songs for no reason. Anybody else had issues with music app? This one could be a biggie for me!

Posted via CB10
    No such 'problem' here for me. I have a sh1t load of music on the Q10
    08-08-13 02:11 PM
    Guys just wondering if you are also having this problem with Facebook in the latest leaked 10.2. Even I already allowed the application in location services I still can't check in. Another issue is the Facebook profile photo in my contacts are not showing.

10.2.0.1047 bug reporting thread.-img_00000853.png

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 05:44 PM
    Check out this post, few people in here with your issue.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ml#post8946045

[threads merged]
    08-08-13 06:15 PM
    I'm putting this here because I think it's a .1047 bug, but I'm not sure.
    Two days in a row, my incoming Gmail has stopped working at some point in the early morning, between about 6 and 7 am. No more mail comes in until I delete and re-add the account. At least, that's what I did yesterday. Today I'm going to let it go longer and see if anything changes.

The last Gmail I received was 6:45 this morning. The web app tells me that about 20 more have arrived since then, but no sign of them on the Z10. I've done a few resets.

I'd reload the OS, but I hate having to restore by hand, especially when I have this feeling -- you know, an ache in my left leg -- that another 10.2 leak is imminent anyway.
    08-08-13 07:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    Are you using headphones with a controller?
    08-08-13 08:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    Same thing here...but on a Z10. Volume wouldn't work and the nice music interface on the lock screen, from 10.1, is no longer there either.
    08-08-13 09:02 PM
    battery charging can only reach 96%, cannot reach 100%,no matter how long I charge it.

whatsapp cannot connect
    Mine will get to 98% at work using a Playbook USB cable and takes about 5 hours to get there. It will fully recharge at home with the preferred Z10 USB cable via AC.
    08-08-13 09:52 PM
    Facebook - check in does not work. Notification and events seem to disconnect from time to time. Overall Facebook integration seems to be a problem.

Lock screen notification toggle is off even if it is working.

Waze and evernote does not work.

Is there anyway to turn off My Number: ----- displayed on top while in call?

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 09:59 PM
    With this leak, i can't make call, it says: "the call could not be connect, please try again later", but i still can receive call from other, somebody help.....
    08-09-13 02:49 AM
    I realized that BBM just makes echo and positive feedback making it useless... (also I am missing some of the filters that were in 10.1, I do not know if they should be there or they are gone for good.)
    08-09-13 08:33 AM
    With this leak, i can't make call, it says: "the call could not be connect, please try again later", but i still can receive call from other, somebody help.....
    What did you upgrade from? Did you do a FULL restore of your previous data?
    08-09-13 09:45 AM
    SQN100-3 Rogers Wireless
    Installed Leak. a few bugs:

Cannot add wep code in wifi profile once ssid is clicked on but can do it via router login and using pin to connect via registration in router profile.Also doing a device restart will lose saved wifi access already previously saved.

Added two 810 runtime files cannot seem to get SKYPE to load and/or gets error message app stopped suddenly.

Wifi signal bars sometimes does not show where the signal bar area is located. Noticed this once bluetooth is on as well.

Erratic scrolling using gestures sometimes too fast.
    08-09-13 12:53 PM
    Having a problem with File manager............its not any connection problems, its when the video comes up i want to see and I tilt the phone for landscape style to watch, it stops playing(but sound is there) and shows a scrambled box in the bottom right corner. Anyone else having issues with this!!! Reverted back to .810 for now unless a fix comes up.
    08-09-13 01:39 PM
    I have read through every thread and googled as well, but to no avail, so I'll ask here. I cannot set up a Facebook or Twitter account on the phone (stl-4). I have both apps on the phone, but under Settings>Accounts, there is no Twitter or Facebook listed, so while I have an account on both, there is no way to get in on the phone. I checked under Advanced as well, but nada. Ideas?
    08-09-13 01:48 PM
    Been using is for about a week, noticed a couple things.

- Sometimes the to toast notification just gets stuck
    - Wifi issues earlier this morning, it wouldn't connect and then it would be no BBM [nor would it connect to Carrier Data]
    - Restarted the phone and it connected to wifi finally and carrier data
    - Then all of a sudden all my emails from my exhange account came in, emails from a week ago. They never showed up the entire week. Glad, nothing major was in it.

Also, BBM Voice works well for a few minutes and then starts cutting in and out. Noticed it a couple of time.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 06:33 PM
    I am having problems viewing my album pics from the native app but can see it in my file manager. And the ones I can see won't show the newest first I have to scroll al the way to the bottom. No way of sorting them to do so.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 06:53 PM
683 ... 2122232425 ...