09-04-13 12:19 PM
683 ... 1920212223 ...
tools
    OK, now I am thinking of re-installing and trying with the default hotspot name.

Any way to save the 2 GB of apps I downloaded last night ? Or I have to download them again ?
    08-07-13 03:08 AM
    RESET doesn't work. It just shuts off the phone!!!

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    08-07-13 03:15 AM
    I have noticed this too. Outgoing SMS messages getting delayed.

Posted via CB 10 app on my Q10!
    Same carrier? AT&T?

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 08:17 AM
    OK, now I am thinking of re-installing and trying with the default hotspot name.

Any way to save the 2 GB of apps I downloaded last night ? Or I have to download them again ?
    To ensure you don't have any issues with a bad settings backup/restore it's probably best if you start fresh after you reload

Sent via Z10 on Verizon running .1047 thru CB10
    08-07-13 08:51 AM
    Anyone having problems with folder operations on 10.2? When I go into a folder the icons at the bottom of the screen dissappear and the folder takes on the appearance of an additional app screen. And names it self too! I pressed the bottom bar when on screen one (no phone search or camera visible) and a dialog came up as if to rename a folder, and the name in the rename field was 'kids'!!! After a reboot all shows normal. Then this morning I tried moving an app out of a folder and as soon as I moved it the z10 blanked out completely and I had to restart. Any one else with this problem?

Posted from my Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1047
    08-07-13 09:13 AM
    Anyone having problems with folder operations on 10.2? When I go into a folder the icons at the bottom of the screen dissappear and the folder takes on the appearance of an additional app screen. And names it self too! I pressed the bottom bar when on screen one (no phone search or camera visible) and a dialog came up as if to rename a folder, and the name in the rename field was 'kids'!!! After a reboot all shows normal. Then this morning I tried moving an app out of a folder and as soon as I moved it the z10 blanked out completely and I had to restart. Any one else with this problem?

Settings > Security and Privacy > Disable Parental Control

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 09:21 AM
    Ah ha why? Why can't it work the other way? There a problem with the profiles?

08-07-13 09:25 AM
    Never did it with 10.1?

08-07-13 09:27 AM
    Deleting all folders worked too. I think it is a backup and restore problem. Restored the backup from 10.1.

08-07-13 09:37 AM
    Installed yesterday and everything is fine (including SMS) except No Wifi Hotspot. It just quits when I try to enter a hotspot name.

There was a default hotspot name on first boot which i removed.

Can anyone whose hotspot is working confirm that they kept the same name or changed it ?
    Did you restore using link after you upgrade to 10.2? I'm having problems only after doing so. Not when clean.

08-07-13 09:38 AM
    No, I haven't restored.

Tried re-installing after a security wipe but still No Hotspot.

Going back to 10.1 now.
    08-07-13 11:40 AM
    Really liked the OS (stl 100-3 AT&T) but, the wifi network issues are just too much on this one. Browser wouldn't work anymore, airplane mode on still showed wifi, etc. etc. Just reloaded 810. Will be looking forward to the next 10.2 leak.
    08-07-13 11:55 AM
    Anyone else having ActiveSync issues? I was working fine yesterday except for Notes not syncing to Remember. I shut off WiFi overnight to find no email the next morning. So, I delete the account and attempt to re-add it, but get a message saying the account credentials have changed or are incorrect. However, I am able to log into the same account via webmail using the same credentials.

Logging into webmail does take quite a while, so I'm wondering if there is a timeout issue. Anyone else get this?
    08-07-13 11:59 AM
    Another random issue - not sure if it's just my BB or if it's happening to others... Any words I create in Prediction and Correction > Word Substitution disappear as soon as I exit the settings (except for a couple of random ones that stay). Anyone else having this problem?

I've developed certain habits over years of BB use (ie typing "n" and having it automatically change to "and") and it's driving me nuts that it's not working on this OS... I keep sending some very strange emails.
    08-07-13 12:06 PM
    Yes I'm on 811. I also get general error on text but they go through. I tested multiple people and all replied like normal.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 12:10 PM
    The most annoying bug I am experiencing is that I have 6 email accounts with 6 email signatures. I have set the signatures up 3 times now, and when I exit the signature screen, the signatures remain blank. When I reboot, it returns to the stock sent from Z10 signature.
    08-07-13 12:32 PM
    The most annoying bug I am experiencing is that I have 6 email accounts with 6 email signatures. I have set the signatures up 3 times now, and when I exit the signature screen, the signatures remain blank. When I reboot, it returns to the stock sent from Z10 signature.
    The settings app in the Z build is buggy. There actually two settings app in this build. The hidden one has more bugs.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 12:34 PM
    Big issue for me and havent seen anyone else report it.

My hub doesnt work, its just a black screen when i swipe into it. I did fresh install no restore, the hub works initially but if for any reason the phone turns off the hub is gone upon turning back on.

If I open the hub icon it stays on a blackscreen with no way out.

Any suggestions? I used the auto loader option and the bar method. Additionally I tried sideloading the hub by itself
    08-07-13 12:34 PM
    everything is pretty good for me, just two problems with the leak connecting to email.
    1) It doesn't seem to want to link to my iCloud accounts, gives a port error
    2) doesn't recognize my work address as a BES 10 server and prompt for the activation password
    I know both of these are because of the leak, wondering if there is a workaround, bar to load or such that could correct and get me going. I can go back to 10.1 but would really like to keep going on 1047
    08-07-13 12:45 PM
    I also noticed this for BBM Video and voice calls. Its almost unusable in some cases.
    08-07-13 01:28 PM
    -my text entry box in bbm keeps disappearing behind the keyboard. makes it difficult to see what I've typed.
    -Waze does not work I miss that app. I use it every time I drive.
    -I can't turn off the password lock, I work from home and do not need this on all the time.
    -I could not restore from backup, at first I didn't mind starting over with a clean slate but I still haven't got everything set up the way I like it.
    I am regretting installing this leak. too much hastle for not much new. I do love the new stuff but wish I could have restored my data from back up.
    08-07-13 03:14 PM
    Thank you kind sir , that worked perfectly !

i was hoping i could install the 810 radio and then install the newest radio over it to avoid the "general problems" error we were getting in 810. i uploaded the 810 radio for you guys

https://mega.co.nz/#!OENSUYbR!YLGANC...-ArI0znUABdayU
    08-07-13 03:27 PM
    Few bugs -

2. Amazon Kindle (and probably some more) app doesn't appear in BB World store.

3. Android Player -> there is a permanent bottom bar in Android/sideloaded apps. On Q10, this means a lot of wasted screen space.
    you better get used to it, its not a bug, its here to stay...
    In that case, I hope they give Q10 users an option to un-pin it. When reading on Kindle, that bar takes quite a bit of screen estate.
    Can we conclude that you resolved bug #2 from your initial list then?
    08-07-13 03:42 PM
    I just updated to 10.2.0.1047 on Monday and I have an issue with BBM. Every 30 seconds or so, either in BBM app or in a BBM message in the hub, I get an BBM error stating: "BBM has lost its connection. Please wait while server attempt to reconnect."

10.2.0.1047 bug reporting thread.-bbm-has-lost-its-connection.jpg

I found another thread - http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...second-826510/
    however, what Kris mentioned - "Settings - About - Network - Overflow - Register Network. ", did not work.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Should I do a security wipe and reinstall?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    08-07-13 06:23 PM
    I just updated to 10.2.0.1047 on Monday and I have an issue with BBM. Every 30 seconds or so, either in BBM app or in a BBM message in the hub, I get an BBM error stating: "BBM has lost its connection. Please wait while server attempt to reconnect."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBM has lost its connection.jpg 
Views:	1097 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	190555

I found another thread - http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...second-826510/
    however, what Kris mentioned - "Settings - About - Network - Overflow - Register Network. ", did not work.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Should I do a security wipe and reinstall?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    I think you need to install channels

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 06:27 PM
683 ... 1920212223 ...