09-04-13 11:19 AM
683 ... 1819202122 ...
tools
    I found out it has happened twice so far, after minimizing an app the entire bottom part (call button, search button, camera button, and the quick switch page selected box's) don't work. As well as going into the hub the top part is a bit greyed out, seems like a black transparent overlay and anything under it I cannot click on. So top half of my hub is useless.....BUT restarting always fix's it.

Attachment 190135

This is what I see, the bottom buttons disappear after a while.
    Last edited by w1ndex11; 08-06-13 at 04:01 PM.
    08-06-13 11:26 AM
    twice now gestures stopped working, quick reboot resolved issue
    08-06-13 11:32 AM
    After changing to 811 radio I got my WIFI calling back. Noticed that when I turn the phone off the Icon showing it is enabled is gone. Tried turning off/on the WIFI calling in the T-mobile App but that doesn't enable it. Have to recycle the phone on/off a few times to get it back. I am on T-mobile Z10-STL3 with 10.2.01047. Anyone else notice this? Any idea what it could be? Not a big deal as long as recycling the phone brings it back but it is kind of annoying.
    08-06-13 12:36 PM
    Anyone have double texts going out?

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 03:26 PM
    Few bugs -

1. It doesn't remember to switch-on Wifi Radio. When you reboot your phone, the wifi radio is off (even if it was on before reboot).

2. Amazon Kindle (and probably some more) app doesn't appear in BB World store.

3. Android Player -> there is a permanent bottom bar in Android/sideloaded apps. On Q10, this means a lot of wasted screen space.

4. BBM group messages were showing "PINs" instead of names of the users.

5. (not a bug, but just still missing) copy/paste still unavailable on many many screens. For eg, can't copy paste error messages. Can't copy paste from about screen. You might want to copy IPadddress, or copy mac address or copy os version etc.
    My opinion is that, like on a regular computer, most text that appears on screen should be selectable and copy-pastable. On a regular computer, I can select text from almost all screens and copy it/paste it.

6. Outgoing SMS messages getting delayed . It seems like when I send a text message, the phone doesn't even attempt to send it for few mins. It shows that waiting clock icon for a very long time!
    Last edited by chrysaurora; 08-06-13 at 11:59 PM.
    08-06-13 03:31 PM

3. Android Player -> there is a permanent bottom bar in Android/sideloaded apps. On Q10, this means a lot of wasted screen space.
    you better get used to it, its not a bug, its here to stay...

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 04:17 PM
    you better get used to it, its not a bug, its here to stay...

Posted via CB10
    In that case, I hope they give Q10 users an option to un-pin it. When reading on Kindle, that bar takes quite a bit of screen estate.

Posted via CB 10 app on my Q10!
    jaapplas likes this.
    08-06-13 05:19 PM
    Everything works great and seamlessly with this build. However, I experienced call app issue two times so far. After launching the phone app, neither Contacts button nor Dial Pad button responds. They work again only if I hit the Voice Mail then quit the Voice Mail.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 05:29 PM
    I don't understand all the people who say they have issues as I do not have any that are being said.

-My android ports work fine
    -The phone and all features work fine
    -Battery is amazing unless I use ports for a long time.

And Btw if you think the permanant bar on the android player is a bug you got issues!!! When you read this post later look down! Yeah it's double the size and you never once complained.

Z10_10.2.0.1047
    sidd1011 and mzceetee like this.
    08-06-13 06:08 PM
    Bugs I get:

1. When I reboot my phone, the blackberry icon where you can press on to show its percentage loaded glitches out a lot, it will respond and sometimes lag.

2. My music player, the native one, from time to time I'll try to select a song, but it will select the song above the song I try pressing on, restarting the music app fixes it.

Posted via CB10
    vanthol likes this.
    08-06-13 06:16 PM
    Anyone have double texts going out?

Posted via CB10
    A guy earlier did. He said that he had the same phone number listed a few times for the same contacts so messages were getting duplicated. He said he fixed it by going through and linking the contacts.

Sent via Z10 on Verizon running .1047 thru CB10
    08-06-13 06:38 PM
    For my primary Gmail account, when I get an email, the audio notification repeats indefinitely until I open the message. LED and vibration alerts are behaving normally. This doesn't happen with my other Gmail or my Outlook accounts. I tried using BeBuzz Pro as a workaround, but the audio alerts don't work for the primary account for some reason, so my only options are silence or repeat forever until I read the email. I've tried a restart and removing/re-adding the email account with no effect. Is anyone else having this problem?
    08-06-13 07:45 PM
    For my primary Gmail account, when I get an email, the audio notification repeats indefinitely until I open the message. LED and vibration alerts are behaving normally. This doesn't happen with my other Gmail or my Outlook accounts. I tried using BeBuzz Pro as a workaround, but the audio alerts don't work for the primary account for some reason, so my only options are silence or repeat forever until I read the email. I've tried a restart and removing/re-adding the email account with no effect. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Let me guess... you did a full data restore?

08-06-13 07:57 PM
    I keep getting this message when I open blackberry world....only stayed since the last hour or so...anyone have the same experience and importantly what does it mean?
    10.2.0.1047 bug reporting thread.-img_00000054.png

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 08:05 PM
    1) 2 buttons are greyed out, i tried reinstalling facebook but still same.

Attachment 188656

2) I can't seem to retrieve any facebook photo on my contact book.

Does anyone have this issue and/or have a solution, thank you
    I may be a little late to the party here but yeah, I had the same issue. Delete FB. Backup, wipe, restore the back that doesn't have FB, reinstall FB. Worked for me..

Sent via CB10 from my KICK AZZ-Z10
    08-06-13 08:06 PM
    I may be a little late to the party here but yeah, I had the same issue. Delete FB. Backup, wipe, restore the back that doesn't have FB, reinstall FB. Worked for me..

How about if you install the new Facebook that just got released?

Z10_10.2.0.1047
    08-06-13 08:20 PM
    How about if you install the new Facebook that just got released?

Z10_10.2.0.1047
    I would imagine that would work as well

08-06-13 08:27 PM
    Let me guess... you did a full data restore?

I did, has this been reported already? Couldn't find any mention of the same problem in the thread.
    08-06-13 09:23 PM
    Help please please my z 10 is turning off at 64 % please help I just installed this leak two days ago. I getting crazy with this issue, what do I have to do?

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 09:26 PM
    I did, has this been reported already? Couldn't find any mention of the same problem in the thread.
    Not explicitly, no... but it seems that everyone who has done a full restore has been having issues. From reading enough of people's problems it appears to be how the app data is affecting phone operations. I did a security wipe and reloaded the OS and now have no issues
    08-06-13 09:38 PM
    Every time i restart or do a battery pull the wifi radio stays off and has to be manually turned on again

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 10:01 PM
    Anybody notice that sometimes the SMS msgs are delayed to send? It hangs at that icon that looks like radiowaves right before it switches to a check mark. It does eventually send but it takes atleast a minute on those times. 80% of the time it sends immediately but for that 20% of the time it hangs. I tend to notice it when i'm having an active conversation with someone. Almost as if the SMSs conflict w/ each other. Q10 w/ ATT.
    08-06-13 10:10 PM
    Found another bizarre bug. If you are typing a sentence, and then you type a , (comma) followed by the word "do", the phone automatically corrects it to the capital word "Do". In other words what should look like this...

, do

...ends up looking like this...

, Do

Bizzare!

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 11:15 PM
    Anybody notice that sometimes the SMS msgs are delayed to send? It hangs at that icon that looks like radiowaves right before it switches to a check mark. It does eventually send but it takes atleast a minute on those times. 80% of the time it sends immediately but for that 20% of the time it hangs. I tend to notice it when i'm having an active conversation with someone. Almost as if the SMSs conflict w/ each other. Q10 w/ ATT.
    I have noticed this too. Outgoing SMS messages getting delayed.

Posted via CB 10 app on my Q10!
    08-06-13 11:57 PM
    Installed yesterday and everything is fine (including SMS) except No Wifi Hotspot. It just quits when I try to enter a hotspot name.

There was a default hotspot name on first boot which i removed.

Can anyone whose hotspot is working confirm that they kept the same name or changed it ?
    08-07-13 02:05 AM
683 ... 1819202122 ...