09-04-13 11:19 AM
683 ... 1415161718 ...
tools
    What happened to Blackberry "Remember?" So with 10.2 THAT is gone AND the Evernote App doesn't work?
    I thought they said this is a release version...
    08-05-13 01:20 AM
    What happened to Blackberry "Remember?" So with 10.2 THAT is gone AND the Evernote App doesn't work?
    I thought they said this is a release version...
    Remember is there - and has the option to add a time reminder in addition to date. (the task is a little twitchy right now - it add the task in the Calendar twice)

Lovin' the Z. | STL100-3/10.2.0.1047
    08-05-13 01:42 AM
    On stl 100-1, from 10.1.0.4633
    before wipe :
    a. Can't restore
    b. Camera especially video recording hang..
    c. Some game or application (Perico Pirata which flagged built for BlackBerry) crash the OS (rebooted).

After wipe :
    a. Still can't restore
    b. Camera and video recording works perfectly
    c. Still experiencing os crash on the last 2 chapter of perico pirata ...

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 03:00 AM
    I could not see "Smart Dialing" in "Call Setting"
    08-05-13 03:03 AM
    Can someone please verify..? Message preview is clear but when a new message arrive it also shows messages not only read but also deleted, they do not appear as unread in the Hub though ..!
    08-05-13 03:22 AM
    Anyone have a reliable way to get Facebook notifications working? Delete/reboot/reinstall still doesn't work

Posted via CB10
    Same problem here.. not facebook notifications working. (except I start the app itself, then it updates manually, but only once)
    08-05-13 04:40 AM
    I loaded the OS clean, no restore.

Here's what I've observed so far regarding bugs:

1. Mobile Hotspot works intermittently depending on how any times I do a battery pull. Most times when turning it on it either turns back off right away, or I get the continuous spinning circle saying connecting.
    2. Internet tethering will not work, all I get is the continuous spinning circle saying connecting.
    3. On Word Substitution, when I add words into the list they don't always remain there. Even after a reboot, some of them are gone.
    4. On the Android runtime I had most of the problems previously reported; however, after switching back to the 810 runtime everything runs fine, except for my banking app, but that one hasn't worked on any version yet anyway! LOL
    5. For my POP email account, it is showing sent messages in the HUB, even though they are turned off for all accounts. For my EAS and Gmail account, this does not happen. This happened in a few other releases, but was eventually fixed. Not sure why it is back again.
    6. In the HUB settings, Pinch Gesture is gone, not that I ever used it ;-)
    08-05-13 04:46 AM
    Toast appears double when I'm inside BBM. (once inside BBM, one over it).

Also, now I cannot disable fb birthdays to not show up (I just want events) this used to work a couple of leaks ago for me but not anymore.
    Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 04:55 AM
    It worked fine for me. That's how I sideloaded my Android apps.
    I use DDPB and/or Sachesi without any issues.
    08-05-13 05:18 AM
    Yep same here. Also if you try to set up a hot spot it kicks wifi off also.

Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.4651 via CB10
    Even when Mobile Hotspot has been working I've seen this on most of the other builds.
    08-05-13 05:23 AM
    There is definitely an issue with standby + wifi or something. I leave my phone with a full charge next to my bed with wifi on and wake up to an almost dead phone. I think it's wifi...
    08-05-13 07:18 AM
    Do you know why "modern combat 4" or "batman the darknight rises" crash at the beginning ?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Jay94; 08-06-13 at 07:56 AM.
    08-05-13 07:22 AM
    3. On Word Substitution, when I add words into the list they don't always remain there. Even after a reboot, some of them are gone.
    I've noticed this too. Very mysterious. I also modified one of the built-in entries, and it disappeared.
    08-05-13 07:50 AM
    Here are the two major things that I have found (major to me)
    * Skype does not work.
    * Headphone jack does not work.
    I do not use Skype, but my headphone jack works fine. I have been one of the lucky ones with pretty much no issues at all though.

Rockin a New Z10
    08-05-13 08:43 AM
    Regarding Facebook Notifications:

I wasn't having any luck either. Messages and notifications were grayed out. I went and extracted Facebook from. 810 which I believe is version 10.2.1.1. Still no dice.

Today, I left that version installed and went to BlackBerry World and installed that version over the top which I believe is 10.2.0.0. I was on my account setup page for Facebook as that was installing. As soon as it finished installing, my notifications and messages options become available and now I can sync those.

Hopefully this is a fix for you all. I'm not at home right now to post the 10.2.1.1 version of Facebook, but I can later this evening unless someone can beat me to the punch.

Posted via CB10
    mode_m likes this.
    08-05-13 09:00 AM
    I seem to have no call logs being recorded. I did a search and couldn't see it elsewhere on the forum. If I make, miss or receive a call, nothing is recorded. I don't think there is an option i have switched on. If it was a general bug, i am sure many people would have logged it. I have restarted, but not rebuilt.
    08-05-13 09:10 AM

I wasn't having any luck either. Messages and notifications were grayed out. I went and extracted Facebook from. 810 which I believe is version 10.2.1.1. Still no dice.

Today, I left that version installed and went to BlackBerry World and installed that version over the top which I believe is 10.2.0.0. I was on my account setup page for Facebook as that was installing. As soon as it finished installing, my notifications and messages options become available and now I can sync those.

Hopefully this is a fix for you all. I'm not at home right now to post the 10.2.1.1 version of Facebook, but I can later this evening unless someone can beat me to the punch.

Posted via CB10
    I would like to give it a try so an upload would be welcome.

btw: My message sync etc. are not grayed out... but just don't really sync
    08-05-13 09:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    FYI, after a reboot, went back to greyed out. So goofy. I'm not sure why this is happening.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 09:31 AM
    All mixed up too. Haven't tried typing after uploading though. Z10.

Posted via CB10
    When uploading a picture, typing is okay. However, all letters screw up when commenting the post of someone else.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 09:42 AM
    My WiFi on this 10.2 won't reconnect to my 5 GHz band SSID after leaving home and returning. I have to reboot the phone to get it to connect.

I had this problem with ALL of the leaks 10.1 and this 10.2 one. I keep hoping that with a newer leak this will be fixed. Beginning to wonder if BB folks are aware of this problem.
    08-05-13 09:57 AM
    Problems:
    1. WiFi won't reconnect on 5 GHz SSID at home after being away. Have to reboot the phone.
    2. After reboot, it has to rebuild the Hub.
    3. SLOOOOW - There are delays when opening most things. This did not happen with the previous 10.1 leaks or 10.0.
    4. I did not select to send debug to Blackberry in order to not tax the CPU and battery with excess activity. But not sure what the delays above are about.
    5. When I restored from backup, it stalled at the "restarting" step. I finally just unplugged the phone and found that it worked but not all of my applications were there and all of the web site shortcuts were gone.
    6. I posted a question about the installation asking if I should reinstall this leak because of the stalled restore but I can't find any reply.
    7. Contacts. Still problems. It defaults to sort on first name and use all sources ALWAYS. Everytime I want to look up a contact I have to first set sort on Last Name, then turn off, LinkedIn, Twitter etc. so that I ONLY have the contacts from my Outlook on my desktop.
    8. More Contacts. With this 10.2.0.1047, when I open contacts it shows the previous found contact but does not respond. Have to close it and then reopen it. Then do the steps above. For goodness sakes, fix this. My fist Blackberry about 2004, had fabulous contacts and it synced with Lotus Organizer (or Notes) beautifully. With the nice wheel on the side I could scroll through everything and then when the item I wanted was highlighted, push the wheel and it would start an email or dial or whatever was highlighted. Why can't they make it that nice now in 2013 - 9 years later?
    Last edited by jgrobertson; 08-05-13 at 05:49 PM.
    08-05-13 10:05 AM
    Updated my post on page 17 to include hotspot and tether bugs. Neither work.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 10:33 AM
    Some apps work some don't. As the runtime is still not complete. What apps are you trying to run? You could do one of two things. 1) use debug token method which a search through the forums will help you find. 2) use the runtime from 10.2.0.810, which is also mentioned in the tips and tricks thread Mecca started.

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.10xx from my LE running on VZW
    Hi!

My problem is I can't run -ANY- Android apps, period. The runtime player starts initializing, and the blue progress bar creeps along until it hits about 50% of the way across the bottom of the screen, and then the entire player just craps out.

I let the OS settle for 4 hours before attempting any kind of restore, and that was successful, too. I have deleted the Android apps I'd previously used from BB World and re-installed them, and the same thing still happens.

Are there any remedies to this kind of problem? I've searched that gigantic thread (the original one announcing the 10.2 leak) and I can find references to the Android player for .810, but no links to where I can download it.

Any pointers? Thanks in advance!
    08-05-13 10:49 AM
    anyone else having problems with WORD SUBSTITUTION not working?
    08-05-13 10:51 AM
    I found a little bug. Under Settings -> Display -> Interactive Notifications. No matter how many times you change it to "On", it turns itself back Off. BUT - the Notifications on the Lock Screen still work.
    08-05-13 10:51 AM
683 ... 1415161718 ...