09-04-13 11:19 AM
683 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    Search missing the browser in the extended search so I basically have to open browser to do a search instead of using the search feature

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 02:11 PM
    Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 02:12 PM
    No browser icon

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 02:13 PM
    Ok, at the risk of taking a beating on being stupid and repetitive, I have to mention this nonetheless. The searching on here is getting quite difficult as it seems there's some confustion on what is what. You search for one thing and get answers on the other.

Anyway, in the Display Menu, under the Lock Screen section, there's the "Interactive Notifications" toggle. The toggle switches on, but immediately switches back off as soon as you leave the menu. Regardless, that function is on, and if you see previews of your messages on your lock screen, that function is working.

In the Notifications menu, there's an "Instant Preview" toggle. This is the "Toast Notification" that puts a preview of the message on the top of the screen no matter what you're doing on the phone (Even though it is a notification, and it is interactive, it has nothing to do with the Interactive Notifications mentioned above). When that's on, you should see a preview of any incoming messages overlaid at the top of the screen. On SMS and BBM messages, there's a reply button that allows you to answer the message without ever leaving the app you're in. For some people, that isn't working (myself included), and installation of BBM Channels, restoring from a backup using Link, Security Wipe, and hard reboots all affect the functionality of these toasts.

In my case, the email toasts work. There's no reply, and tapping it takes you to the message. BBM and SMS don't work at all. And that's about all I got...
    08-04-13 03:02 PM
    So far the hot spot doesn't work that's all

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 03:42 PM
    So far the hot spot doesn't work that's all

Posted via CB10
    It's working for me.
    When you attempted to set it up, did you get a message something like "not supported in your country"?
    If so, try it again. I received the same message, tapped OK, then immediately tried again -- it worked.
    08-04-13 04:28 PM
    Mobile hot spot not working

Posted via CB10
    Mine is
    08-04-13 04:39 PM
    Just app 'Skype' on my Q5 always force close with this new leaked OS... Maybe problm from android runtime? I think so...

Posted via CB10 - Q5SQR100-3/10.2.0.1047
    08-04-13 05:07 PM
    Oh yeah one more bugs, can't deleting word substitution... if deleting, will comeback again. But this not too annoying to me.

08-04-13 05:11 PM
    Just app 'Skype' on my Q5 always force close with this new leaked OS... Maybe problm from android runtime? I think so...

Actually, the newest version of Skype, 4-something actually works really well with this leak. I side-loaded it last night and so far it has worked well. I am yet to make a video call but I will test that today.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 05:20 PM
    SoundHound reboots device. STL100-1
    08-04-13 05:45 PM
    Anyone experience the disappearing "phone, search, camera" bug after going in and out of folders? The bottom tab swipe disappears as well. The only way to get them back is to do a power restart.

*sent from a tiny keyboard
    08-04-13 05:50 PM
    SoundHound reboots device. STL100-1
    Too bad! Mine is working on stl-4. You can try the usual stuff if you haven't (reboot, delete/reinstall, etc.)
    08-04-13 05:59 PM
    How to let HOTSPOT work on SQN100-3 ??

any one got a solution for it ?
    08-04-13 06:02 PM
    I'm poking around with the new 10.2.0.1047 OS, and now I cannot sideload my T-Mobile WiFi Calling App, and I also do not have IMS listed on this device.

Is this targeted towards ATT/Verizon etc, where they do not have WiFi Calling?

Has anyone been able to get it to work?

BTW, I know there may be shreds of information throughout the main thread, but since this is such a big deal to a few people (at least me?) I felt like it could merit it's own discussion.
    I finally got it to work, I installed the tmo account app and then the wifi app showed up. Before that it was just installed as sys.tmosettings.com no control.
    10.2.0.1047 bug reporting thread.-img_20130961.png
    10.2.0.1047 bug reporting thread.-img_20130960.png

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 06:20 PM
    Which radio file are you using? 1048 or 811? We were able to get it to install/use only with the 811 radio but then we get the text messaging errors. Do you get those?

I finally got it to work, I installed the tmo account app and then the wifi app showed up. Before that it was just installed as sys.tmosettings.com no control.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130961.png 
Views:	927 
Size:	121.4 KB 
ID:	189359
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130960.png 
Views:	924 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	189360

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 06:26 PM
    Anyone have a reliable way to get Facebook notifications working? Delete/reboot/reinstall still doesn't work

Posted via CB10
    sidd1011 likes this.
    08-04-13 06:28 PM
    Here are my issues so far on a Verizon Z10

Phone app:
    Not showing recent calls or missed calls but only after I cleared the phone log. Also, Visual Voicemail (while active) is not showing VMs. It loaded them up initially but now shows nothing. I think everything is linked to me having cleared the phone log (swipe down and the icon on the upper left). Also, there is no option for me to show/hide phone calls in the hub where there previously was. All calls work normally though
    Notifications: Changing the sounds really doesn't do much... ie texts have the standard notification sound (like for events that use the bell symbol) even though I have a different sound selected.

I changed over to the .810 android runtime and I'm happy I did.

Does anyone have a fix for the phone issues? I can deal with the second sound issue
    08-04-13 06:53 PM
    Hey guys have any of you tried to connect to more than one wifi connection? Cause it runs smoothly on the one it detected during the initial setup...but it doesn't connect to any other wifi network...reloaded the os...restarted the phone a couple of times..did a hard reboot...nothing worked...

Posted via CB10
    Mine works fine on my wifi: my brothers, Subway, Starbucks, Tim Hortons and for ****s and giggles I cracked two wifi networks near me to test and no problems.

posted via CB10
    08-04-13 06:54 PM
    It's working for me.
    When you attempted to set it up, did you get a message something like "not supported in your country"?
    If so, try it again. I received the same message, tapped OK, then immediately tried again -- it worked.
    I experienced it too. First launch always fails but second one works great

Z10_10.2.0.1047
    08-04-13 06:56 PM
    Actually, the newest version of Skype, 4-something actually works really well with this leak. I side-loaded it last night and so far it has worked well. I am yet to make a video call but I will test that today.

Posted via CB10
    What version bro...can u share it? Thanks
    08-04-13 07:21 PM
    It's working for me.
    Yes! It works now. Before it was just connecting connecting ect. Not even 15 minutes later. After all day of trying it worked!

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 07:23 PM
    I found an interesting bug today. I was driving and had Mireo Don't Panic Map App, which in the past has overridden the screen lock (set at 5 minutes) on. I started the route and 30 seconds later the lock screen appeared and a few seconds after the screen went black. It was locked. The only way I could stop this from happening was turn off bluetooth.

When I set up my bluetooth connection to the car (Chrysler Town & Country Uconnect system), there was an option to say what make of car I had. This was the only difference from the previous setup and I think this is causing the screen lock to engage so quickly and not be overridden by the settings in Mireo.

Unfortunately I cannot test this theory because later today, the van died, the starter motor is fried and its a long weekend so it is sitting at the dealer until Tuesday.
    08-04-13 07:27 PM
    My z10 on AT&T won,t even start the hotspot. The circle spins for around 30 seconds than either turns the switch to off or just hangs and doe nothing
    08-04-13 08:06 PM
    Anyone experience the disappearing "phone, search, camera" bug after going in and out of folders? The bottom tab swipe disappears as well. The only way to get them back is to do a power restart.

*sent from a tiny keyboard
    Yeah it happens to me too. Just started today.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 08:57 PM
683 ... 1213141516 ...